Author Topic: New character - Teen Rachel  (Read 760 times)

Offline Visenya

• New Pioneer
New character - Teen Rachel
« on: August 16, 2017, 11:36:43 pm »
선도부장 레이첼
Lead director Rachel*
*likely inaccurate. Google is not 100% reliable

Link

레이디 레이첼
Lady Rachel

Link

Offline Riri

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: New character - Teen Rachel
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 02:10:54 am »
Red one almost using the same costume of President Ludin z.z
and they both using the similar red/blue theme colour like dolores/lorrain blue flame/president

cant they think of anything more creatives ;s ?

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 12:36:29 pm »
Went from one Cash Shop Character to two versions that are Cash Shop Characters but gotten older.  Hmmmmm sounds like a IMC is running out of ideas. 

Oh my lgod please strike me down with a bolt lightning.  *Facepalms*
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Bubbles

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 06:48:59 pm »
i cant wait for her XD

Offline WonderLand

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 07:13:16 pm »
Lol so who's left to make younger/older before they start making interesting new mcs?
I mean I know theirs still a good amount- like Andre xD

Online Novusod

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 04:59:16 am »
Lol so who's left to make younger/older before they start making interesting new mcs?

In the make older column there is still: Lady Sorang, Adult Tiburon, Adult Ramiro, Adult Viki, Adult Montoro, Adult Evil, Adult Kevin, Lady Dolores, Lady Lorraine

In the make younger column there are a hundred different options to chose from though choosing from just the very oldest: Alejandro, Andre, Barrol, Cruise, Jack, Jose Carthasar, Lhote, Najib, Ralph, Van, and Viel.

If they run out of older / younger idea they can always make more "Snowflake" versions of existing characters.

Offline WonderLand

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 07:03:04 pm »

In the make older column there is still: Lady Sorang, Adult Tiburon, Adult Ramiro, Adult Viki, Adult Montoro, Adult Evil, Adult Kevin, Lady Dolores, Lady Lorraine

In the make younger column there are a hundred different options to chose from though choosing from just the very oldest: Alejandro, Andre, Barrol, Cruise, Jack, Jose Carthasar, Lhote, Najib, Ralph, Van, and Viel.

If they run out of older / younger idea they can always make more "Snowflake" versions of existing characters.

1-Hopefully we don't go down the snowflake option, though you know what actually would be pretty neat to see a Cadet Cruise version (though with his own unique stance, not just furious rehashed like C.leo/leo), or even veil at that. Not that I have any clue what his younger days stance would be- back to single xbow? would make sense but kinda of suck at the same time lol

2-Only question I got though is would it even make sense for there to be a older Evil/Kevin? story wise Kevin died before he ever -well was a grown up, and evils a machine so not like he'd change shape/size/appearance if anything just rust away :S

3- Older monty saw some concept art while back of that and holy hell looked interesting >.< just hopefully his stance becomes some thing meta or decent

Online Novusod

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 04:03:53 am »
I forgot to mention Teen Daisy.

Offline Bubbles

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 12:59:05 am »
there was a photoshop i remember on these forums of a "Fetus Tiburon", now i am thinking it may happen