Author Topic: What do you want t3 to do within this month?  (Read 799 times)

Offline MeowMeow

• Arrived in Startonia
What do you want t3 to do within this month?
« on: August 18, 2017, 05:47:01 am »
Let them know what do we want! Players, let your voice be heard!

Offline Belligero

• New Pioneer
Re: What do you want t3 to do within this month?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 02:07:23 am »
New patch and have a community post on what's happening behind the scenes so that we know what they're working on, even if it's nothing at all.

Even an explanation why patching takes so long for us would be nice.

Offline Bubbles

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 03:41:50 am »
New patch and have a community post on what's happening behind the scenes so that we know what they're working on, even if it's nothing at all.

yes patches and also lyndon box stuff... it stinks EUGE gets the newest characters only weeks after being released in Korea, but here it takes up to several months or longer. why are our lyndon box updates so slow?

(also can you remove the new member moderation from my account? the verification letters this forum is using are usually almost illegible and take a few times to get correct -.-)

Offline Dr.Bananas

• New Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 08:27:45 am »
Orden patch.

I just want us to start updating more frequently. It gets really boring being so far behind.

Offline firebush

• New Pioneer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 10:11:13 am »
I like the point that Belligero brings up - Transparency on what is, or might be in the schedule of upcoming changes would be a fine thing all around.

I also chafe at having to do these flamdanged verification things as a "new poster" which is ironic since I've been around for longer than T3Fun, and the previous poster is right, those verification pictures are darn near unreadable, takes two or three before I can get them right.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline WonderLand

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 01:07:25 pm »
Kinda of annoying too when the euro server gets some nifty events and we only do after complaining and even than they usually take out some parts of the event.

yes patches and also lyndon box stuff... it stinks EUGE gets the newest characters only weeks after being released in Korea, but here it takes up to several months or longer. why are our lyndon box updates so slow?

(also can you remove the new member moderation from my account? the verification letters this forum is using are usually almost illegible and take a few times to get correct -.-)

Online Novusod

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 03:02:44 pm »
I want summer costume event.

Never released Leona costume:

Rare male costumes:

Blue Flame Ludin and Student President Ludin.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 04:52:36 pm »
Orden patch is what we need at the moment.  We had too many events for the last few months.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 09:00:29 pm »
I like the point that Belligero brings up - Transparency on what is, or might be in the schedule of upcoming changes would be a fine thing all around.

I also chafe at having to do these flamdanged verification things as a "new poster" which is ironic since I've been around for longer than T3Fun, and the previous poster is right, those verification pictures are darn near unreadable, takes two or three before I can get them right.

It's better to listen to the voice verification option and make sure to use like Winamp or some other music player.  Because you can replay the verification over and over again without redoing it again.  Avoid trying to read those painful letters that is completely unreadable.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Online Novusod

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 09:35:05 pm »
Orden patch is what we need at the moment.  We had too many events for the last few months.

The Orden patch is baked into the cake so to speak at this point. Voting for Orden is akin to voting that you like to breathe air. Of course you do and they already know that so it is a meaningless vote. At the same time T3 doesn't have much control over when we get it. Orden will either happen or it won't happen and there isn't really anything T3 can do to change that. The GM was talking to the players in the sever about this just the other day. Perhaps you missed it. GM already said Orden patch is their highest priority.

Offline BakedPatato®

• New Pioneer
  • I am a baked potato
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2017, 11:51:54 pm »
Highest priority ::). Come on, son. Other servers can patch many, many months ahead of us. We're a year behind kGE already for Orden.

I am not going to comment on the events because sure it is helpful to new players, even though they are pretty useless for me. But just gimme the goddamn patch.

The truth is, it is really pretty boring for the older players without new content. Spamming dailies and raids after a while becomes monotonous and you start wondering why you are still doing this if there is nothing new to look forward to. Most of my friends have either taken a break (til Orden) or move to another server.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 08:52:48 pm »
Highest priority ::). Come on, son. Other servers can patch many, many months ahead of us. We're a year behind kGE already for Orden.

I am not going to comment on the events because sure it is helpful to new players, even though they are pretty useless for me. But just gimme the goddamn patch.

The truth is, it is really pretty boring for the older players without new content. Spamming dailies and raids after a while becomes monotonous and you start wondering why you are still doing this if there is nothing new to look forward to. Most of my friends have either taken a break (til Orden) or move to another server.

Nobody wants to come in last place in patching and in game content.  Players want new content to keep the game alive.  Without new content it becomes old and boring.   That's why most players already went to GEEU just to the new content.

★BRS Project Mugen★

Online Novusod

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 12:19:05 am »

Nobody wants to come in last place in patching and in game content.  Players want new content to keep the game alive.  Without new content it becomes old and boring.   That's why most players already went to GEEU just to the new content.

Isn't that by definition a moot point. If players already left for GEEU then who cares what "they" think. Sounds like crying over spilled milk and trying to shut the barn door after the cows have already run out of the stable. It doesn't really matter when the patch comes. All the people who cared about fast patch times already left. The people who still play here on T3 server have other priorities. For example many of the new players and new recruits are not ready to do the Orden content because they have not finished Armonia and New Era quests yet. To a lot of people it makes no difference when this patch comes because they are not ready for the content even when it comes.

Also as I already mentioned previously the patch is already baked into the cake. It will either come or it won't come. All your whining isn't going to amount to a hill of beans.

Offline deadlynoob

• New Pioneer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 01:46:43 am »
Release more Onyx and Great Spodumene into the server.

Offline BakedPatato®

• New Pioneer
  • I am a baked potato
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 03:49:24 am »
Isn't that by definition a moot point. If players already left for GEEU then who cares what "they" think. Sounds like crying over spilled milk and trying to shut the barn door after the cows have already run out of the stable. It doesn't really matter when the patch comes. All the people who cared about fast patch times already left. The people who still play here on T3 server have other priorities. For example many of the new players and new recruits are not ready to do the Orden content because they have not finished Armonia and New Era quests yet. To a lot of people it makes no difference when this patch comes because they are not ready for the content even when it comes.

Also as I already mentioned previously the patch is already baked into the cake. It will either come or it won't come. All your whining isn't going to amount to a hill of beans.
Nice, so all old players should just shove it up their holes then, that's what you're saying. Just let this server be filled with new players and who cares about what the oldies (who have supported it for many years) think.

FYI, new Orden patch isn't just about a new questline. It brings with it new boosts to old characters and enhances gameplay for everyone. Not that I expect someone who just care about LS events like you to understand. And if you think having the latest, broken LS chars and Abyss gears without the new challenging raids that these chars are intended for isn't a problem in the long run, then there is not much I can explain to you.

Another point, a new scenario patch usually makes old questline easier. Reduces requirement of old quests and removes some of the annoying "wait one day" stuff. All these help newbies too.

And this topic runs a poll on what players want. So a lot of players want Orden patch more than anything else and they voice it here. Who are you to tell them they are wrong and should stop asking for it, in friggin thread that is meant for it?