Author Topic: Armonia area  (Read 587 times)

Offline made64

Armonia area
« on: May 30, 2017, 10:05:40 am »
What is the best character to go into the Armonia areas?
Which weapon is the best to use here?

Offline darky1818

Re: Armonia area
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 12:58:06 pm »
I don't think that the type of weapon matters.. what matters is how powerful the weapon is ... as well as the character wielding it.. a character with powerful AOE to clean the place quickly

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 05:42:07 pm »

At least AR 34 +7 or above (Weapons)
At least DR 32 +7 or above (Armors) (Elite Le Noire, Greek Croma, Strats, or Santo Armors)

Characters
Sirius for tanking
Viki with Robo Trance Stance
J.D with Royal Guard spamming last skill and running around trying to lure them into a straight line
Elementalist with Elemental Master Stance (AOEing them in large groups at a time)
Veil (With 1 Stance Ring + Personal Buff Ring)
Lyn
Leona Bernier with Rosa Secreta Stance
Banshee Natalie (Cash Shop Character)
Montoro/Snowflake Montoro (Cash Shop Characters)
Battlefield Claude (Cash Shop Character)
Cannon Shooter Claire or Cutie Claire (Cash Shop Characters)
Daisy (Cash Shop Character)
Code L (Cash Shop Character)
Cadet Leonele (Cash Shop Character)
Dolores and Lorraine (Cash Shop Characters) (Make sure to put them into the same team to get better DPSing/AOEing)
Silver Flare Lyn (Cash Shop Character)
Cecile (Cash Shop Character)
Mireille (Cash Shop Character)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:10:38 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Castia

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 10:45:51 am »
^ at parts, yes. but dont you think you go a bit over the target, tears? Almost only offering cash chars?

@made64:
Honestly, ELN (base DR 32) +7 and +2 DR (or +6 and +3 DR from chipping) is a requirement that's making it a lot easier to survive, but less works, too, at least for a melee character. What REALLY matters defense-wise is that you get the holiness up above 150 and keep it over 150 at all costs. Keep in mind, the moment you stop moving, the defensive gear you have matters the most.

At weapons... base AR 34 +6 will work, too. +7 or every other extra point of AR will just kill them faster. What really matters is the racial. Demon is a must have at those to really kill quickly down there, at least in En Celar and below (with exception of Viego, since the mobs there are Lifeless types).

For characters... if you want a tank, bring Sirius. If you don't have him yet, a Coimbra Trooper or a simple stock fighter will work, too.
Viki with TR might work, too, but is a PAIN in the a** if you dont have a strata pendant yet. (I tried. Its no fun.)
JD is a good option, as well as Elementalist and Veil, with this, I agree with above.
But theres more that can work, not just cash chars. The problem with the others is, you might need stronger weapons and certainly with demon racial then. A wizard can work well with Telekinesis, Vincent with Abyss (might even be rather cheap, yet it might take multiple spells to kill the targets), Beatrice with Tempest or anything that has solid aoe magic damage with demon racial in there. The chars named above just might work better due to their higher base stats or the stronger stances.
As for Armonia Latina... almost everything works in there, as long as its able to survive. The mobs in there arent really strong when it comes to HP and defense.
Brings me back to the importance of armor. So yea. Hope that helped a bit, in case you aren't such a heavy cash shop user.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 05:23:17 pm »
^ at parts, yes. but dont you think you go a bit over the target, tears? Almost only offering cash chars?

@made64:
Honestly, ELN (base DR 32) +7 and +2 DR (or +6 and +3 DR from chipping) is a requirement that's making it a lot easier to survive, but less works, too, at least for a melee character. What REALLY matters defense-wise is that you get the holiness up above 150 and keep it over 150 at all costs. Keep in mind, the moment you stop moving, the defensive gear you have matters the most.

At weapons... base AR 34 +6 will work, too. +7 or every other extra point of AR will just kill them faster. What really matters is the racial. Demon is a must have at those to really kill quickly down there, at least in En Celar and below (with exception of Viego, since the mobs there are Lifeless types).

For characters... if you want a tank, bring Sirius. If you don't have him yet, a Coimbra Trooper or a simple stock fighter will work, too.
Viki with TR might work, too, but is a PAIN in the a** if you dont have a strata pendant yet. (I tried. Its no fun.)
JD is a good option, as well as Elementalist and Veil, with this, I agree with above.
But theres more that can work, not just cash chars. The problem with the others is, you might need stronger weapons and certainly with demon racial then. A wizard can work well with Telekinesis, Vincent with Abyss (might even be rather cheap, yet it might take multiple spells to kill the targets), Beatrice with Tempest or anything that has solid aoe magic damage with demon racial in there. The chars named above just might work better due to their higher base stats or the stronger stances.
As for Armonia Latina... almost everything works in there, as long as its able to survive. The mobs in there arent really strong when it comes to HP and defense.
Brings me back to the importance of armor. So yea. Hope that helped a bit, in case you aren't such a heavy cash shop user.

Viki with Robo Trance it can be done with Elegant, Strats, or Vigilar Pendants + SEN accessories + Artifact.  If you have Const or Prosper Pendant it might not work unless you have a lot of Pene.  I tested my Viki in En Celar with Prosper vs Strats and Vigilar and the most damage I ever got was from my Vigilar Pendant.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:56:34 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 09:30:47 am »
Strong characters with multiple area of effect abilities work best.

Berthe and Charles is great. Brianne can one shot mobs with her charged skills as well.

If you're absolutely not sure, I'd just say use whatever you have strong Daemon weapons for.

Offline chikodaniel

• High Master
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 11:31:37 pm »

At least AR 34 +7 or above (Weapons)
At least DR 32 +7 or above (Armors) (Elite Le Noire, Greek Croma, Strats, or Santo Armors)

Characters
Sirius for tanking
Viki with Robo Trance Stance
J.D with Royal Guard spamming last skill and running around trying to lure them into a straight line
Elementalist with Elemental Master Stance (AOEing them in large groups at a time)
Veil (With 1 Stance Ring + Personal Buff Ring)
Lyn
Leona Bernier with Rosa Secreta Stance
Banshee Natalie (Cash Shop Character)
Montoro/Snowflake Montoro (Cash Shop Characters)
Battlefield Claude (Cash Shop Character)
Cannon Shooter Claire or Cutie Claire (Cash Shop Characters)
Daisy (Cash Shop Character)
Code L (Cash Shop Character)
Cadet Leonele (Cash Shop Character)
Dolores and Lorraine (Cash Shop Characters) (Make sure to put them into the same team to get better DPSing/AOEing)
Silver Flare Lyn (Cash Shop Character)
Cecile (Cash Shop Character)
Mireille (Cash Shop Character)

"32dr or above "

kek

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 11:24:18 pm »

@made64:

Ion is good as well just spam AOE's and kite/lure them into the AOEs
Beatrice I don't know I heard a lot of people don't use her anymore
Kid Ludin maybe...
Helena (She might be good if you get a dual Daemon or Lifeless Bracelets)
Wizard (Might try that later I do have a good Daemon rod for her
Catherine INT (She would do fine with Dual racial bracelets)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:33:02 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »

"This server is toxic"