Author Topic: Play Time Event  (Read 320 times)

Offline jbeachum73

• Beginner
Play Time Event
« on: June 20, 2017, 01:23:52 am »
Ok, So I feel like I've looked all through the forums and the event page on the website about this playtime event that is going on until july, and I can not find any information on exactly what the hell it is. I see a post on events about changes to it or w/e. but nothing to tell me what it is, how I participate, or what I need to do. I just came back playing a week ago, and it is a little frustrating to not be able to find basic info like this. Or maybe I'm overlooking something? Any help would be nice.

Offline Recoilsuave

• Expert
Re: Play Time Event
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 02:15:27 am »
You just need to be logged into the game to accrue points towards getting the rewards.

Logged in = on any map that isn't the barracks. You don't actually have to do anything, just being afk all day and night counts if your computer and electricity bill can handle it.

For every 10 minutes logged in you get a point. Then you just save up points till you have enough to get what you want, or spend 12 at a time on the random stuff.

Offline jbeachum73

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 02:39:50 am »
Ok thank you. So where do I spend the points then?>

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 02:49:40 am »
The new Play Time page is now up! To get there, click the banner image in the website

Providing the exact link will direct you to a preview page so you will need to access the page through the banner image.

Make sure to log in your T3Fun account first. If you have trouble logging in through the GE website, try doing it from T3Fun website. If it still doesn't work, use another browser.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 03:02:07 am »
Make sure to log in your T3Fun account first. If you have trouble logging in through the GE website, try doing it from T3Fun website. If it still doesn't work, use another browser.

The login is flash based so it requires updated Adobe Flash player and plugins to work properly. Those with outdated plugins will encounter errors regardless of which browser they use.

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 09:15:43 am »
ahhh the browser needs adobe flash player to log into t3fun, that would explain why I have to (not) run EDGE and instead run as Internet Explorer. Thanks for the explanation!
Mark
Skug Family, Blue Collar Clan