Author Topic: new event  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Castia

Re: new event
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 05:20:07 pm »
Dear GMs.

could you PLEASE give us more info about the blazing event time instead of just staying vague?! Theres people that are in different timezones and wont be automatically logged in/actively playing at that time, so they might miss the event BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHEN IT STARTS!!!!
If you announce it 1 hour before it starts, this is just as retarded! Because people might have already left! Do some good service and announce it at least on the stupid ingame notice - like 12 hours before it starts! Or add a specific date, like "every Friday" to the event page! Because as it is right now, its just stupid! What good is an event that rewards only the few lucky ones that are online at the very time when you want to start the event?!

Offline darky1818

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 06:39:54 pm »
Dear GMs.

could you PLEASE give us more info about the blazing event time instead of just staying vague?! Theres people that are in different timezones and wont be automatically logged in/actively playing at that time, so they might miss the event BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHEN IT STARTS!!!!
If you announce it 1 hour before it starts, this is just as retarded! Because people might have already left! Do some good service and announce it at least on the stupid ingame notice - like 12 hours before it starts! Or add a specific date, like "every Friday" to the event page! Because as it is right now, its just stupid! What good is an event that rewards only the few lucky ones that are online at the very time when you want to start the event?!

Time is already there ...
"Log in on the specified day and time from 20:00 to 24:00 (Game time)"
We didn't get the dates tho......if it started right after maint was over > wed 21st< then many of us missed it already ....considering that the best reward is/was the first day one- T_T
PD: i agree about the time thing... i can be online from 20 to 24 < but i have friends who can't.... they are sleeping/working or whatever :/ that s*cks...:/

Offline Kriari

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 08:08:14 pm »
GZ t3. this is sooo fair for everyone. everyone has the chance to log in at 20-24 game time. everyone has same chaances to get that 3s costume.....
seriously dudes. in all your mails you talk about how you want everyone to have same chances and talk about equality but obviously those who cant log or participate at that time are a totaly different matter. ofc. sorry my bad.
ofc its just too simple do it all day long so everyone has an equal chance of getting that costume but yea i can understand.
i DEMAND you do that event on a different time so the rest of us can take part on it. set 2 different 4 hour gaps so ppl can REALLY have a chance to participate. there is simple no excusses you can give to say what you`ve done is fair for everyone

Offline LuuBell

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 08:50:30 pm »
I can confirm that the event started yesterday at said time> 20:00 to 24:00 server time...so YES, those who didn't know or can't be active at that time missed best reward, me included... T_T
Keep quiet! Shhhh ......

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 09:02:02 pm »
 :-\ Not all people live in the same time zone as the server time.  Lucky I do but that doesn't make it fair for them to miss out or have to sleep or go to work because of T3FUN's staffers refuses to make it multi-event times so players can get the rewards fairly. 

::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 09:09:44 pm »
Haha, what a joke xD  Good job again t3fun  ::) Adding an event and leading like 99% of players into not getting the only valuable reward from it lol

Offline alv1nth3n

• Beginner
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 09:21:04 pm »
Good job GMs. you doing reaallllllllllll good job in announcing event details verrrryyyyyyyyyyyy punctual. Thanks for making me miss out on the 1st day blazing reward event without prior notification

Offline chikodaniel

• High Master
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 09:23:20 pm »
Finally staying on Auch AFK has a reward

Offline Reseda

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 10:37:15 pm »
i DEMAND you do that event on a different time so the rest of us can take part on it. set 2 different 4 hour gaps so ppl can REALLY have a chance to participate. there is simple no excusses you can give to say what you`ve done is fair for everyone
+1

I was somewhat lucky to get it last minute, when my friend messaged me about it. But my clannies from Europe all missed this because they were asleep. This is grossly unfair!  >:(

I check the forums on a daily basis, and even I failed to notice this Blazing event announcement until the event was over. It is too much to ask that the GMs make an in-game announcement regarding the Blazing event (and direct us to the forum post for details) beforehand?

If GMs can announce LS bonanzas, they can surely announce this. It's like they don't want players to get nice free stuff. :(

Offline Ashardalon

• Expert
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 11:02:24 pm »
Missed Blazing Day 1 because the event post was late.  ::)  When I checked for event details, only the 1st post was up, not the 2nd one about the day-specific details.

The blazing part is supposed to happen once a week, starting from the 4th week of the event. If they want to change that part, they should have made the announcement earlier.

In Europe server, they changed the timing to 16:00-00:00 to accommodate players from a different time zone.
Family: Ashardalon ♠ Server: Castilla ♠ My GE Blog

8) WTS Stance Rings - Quote me a price.  8)

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 11:03:23 pm »
So it looks like we're in Day 2 of the event right now which means the majority of people already missed the Day 1 rewards.

4 hour window means that even if people know about it, they will be forced to miss it due to work, schedule, etc.

What an arbitrary and pointless restriction.

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 12:25:00 am »
I told you it was a secret event but nobody believed me. Not knowing what you are going to get or when you are going to get it is half the fun. It is like Christmas morning.

That is what I love about this game. Only the people who are really on point get the prizes. You snooze you lose. You missed out? Too bad. That is life. About a year ago they had a similar event where all you had to do to get FREE treasure boxes of heaven was to run Bounty Hunter missions on normal mode. The catch was there was only a two hour window and there was no announcement before it took place. Not many got the rewards or even knew about it.

That is a good thing.

Offline Monserv

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 12:33:29 am »
I told you it was a secret event but nobody believed me. Not knowing what you are going to get or when you are going to get it is half the fun. It is like Christmas morning.

That is what I love about this game. Only the people who are really on point get the prizes. You snooze you lose. You missed out? Too bad. That is life. About a year ago they had a similar event where all you had to do to get FREE treasure boxes of heaven was to run Bounty Hunter missions on normal mode. The catch was there was only a two hour window and there was no announcement before it took place. Not many got the rewards or even knew about it.

That is a good thing.

If i had an enterprise that profits from deceiving u would be the first person i would employ

Offline LuuBell

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 12:38:40 am »

That is a good thing.

Do you......work for T3 or what (?.. i mean.. why are you trying to justify their mistake... i missed it for the same thing someone wrote above "When I checked for event details, only the 1st post was up, not the 2nd one about the day-specific details"
I don't see the fun in it at all... "Only the people who are really on point get the prizes" -- sure.. 'cuz everyone has a looopt of free time right? XD I myself have only logged for daily quest and then just log-out afk.. i'm too busy with Uni stuff and have no free time to "figure out" the times/dates etc ZzzzZ..just like many others out there
Keep quiet! Shhhh ......

Offline alv1nth3n

• Beginner
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 01:22:50 am »

That is a good thing.

There is no reason for GM to even hide details about events at all. Events are suppose to help players in game, not making them camp on game 24 / 7 just to be able to get it.