Author Topic: Bristia Soldier Boxes drop rate reduced...  (Read 6687 times)

Offline Monserv

• Veteran
Bristia Soldier Boxes drop rate reduced...
« on: June 20, 2014, 01:25:30 am »
Someone already noticed that the bristia soldier boxes drop rate has been severely reduced...?

Why u do that???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Redrusty66

• Expert
Re: Bristia Soldier Boxes drop rate reduced...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 04:09:53 am »
lol, because it's not suppose to be playable anymore, they've done everything they can to drive that point home. You are suppose to spend major money on extortion shop, then do BH and raids, that is all. Oh, and sit around looking at your characters and going...ahhhh, ummmmm...niceeee.....sigh...lol

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 04:11:21 am »
Quote from: Patch Notes June 18, 2014
4. The item drop rate of the Bristia Soldier’s Box in Kielce, Night area has been slightly decreased.

http://ge.t3fun.com/News/Announcements/View.aspx?post_key=547

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline Redrusty66

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 04:16:12 am »
Hummm, "Severely reduced" vs "Slightly decreased". I'm wondering if I took out my wallet and pulled out a 20$ to lay the bet, which one I think would be the correct and proper adjectives and verbs assigned to this action. Well, considering the actions of the last 3-4 months......well....enjoy your money Monserv...lmao

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 04:57:14 am »
The  real problem is  favor rate ;the favor rate  over box drop would encourage cheaters , and  imc is prone to release features that  are easyly abused; then they try to fix things by huge nerfs; i wish they would stop doing such silly things.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 04:59:18 am by d3eamon »
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline faustxiii991

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 10:09:22 am »
Hahahaha "slightly decreased". Good one T3fun  ::)

Offline Laguna

• Master
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 10:15:29 am »
around   5  times less chance

Offline Monserv

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 10:45:38 am »
I used to make around 100 boxes per hour now yesterday i just got 30 in 1 hour (counting a thief capri kill...) so basically bristia boxes arent farmeable anymore unless u camp bosses in shelter. They basically reduced the drop rate to half...

So what are free players going to do? make 1923819038 alts and afk in all spots? fight for death agains tons of alts in redsunset?

I bet if i go farm mega quartz in prison passage and i succceed they will reduce the megas drop rate in next pach too because that was basically what just happened since i was the only one in all the castilla server who was active farming for severeal hours in kielce night... NO ONE ELSE SO THEY NERFED THE DROP RATE BECAUSE OF ME???
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:54:34 am by Monserv »

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 03:29:05 pm »
I used to make around 100 boxes per hour now yesterday i just got 30 in 1 hour (counting a thief capri kill...) so basically bristia boxes arent farmeable anymore unless u camp bosses in shelter. They basically reduced the drop rate to half...

So what are free players going to do? make 1923819038 alts and afk in all spots? fight for death agains tons of alts in redsunset?

I bet if i go farm mega quartz in prison passage and i succceed they will reduce the megas drop rate in next pach too because that was basically what just happened since i was the only one in all the castilla server who was active farming for severeal hours in kielce night... NO ONE ELSE SO THEY NERFED THE DROP RATE BECAUSE OF ME???

For some devs that not even considered a nerf  you know ... koreans; some of them consider gaming as working; odd trains of thoughts, sometime i wonder if imc/t3 want this game to be successful; i think they dont.

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges

Offline Redrusty66

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 04:01:26 am »

For some devs that not even considered a nerf  you know ... koreans; some of them consider gaming as working; odd trains of thoughts, sometime i wonder if imc/t3 want this game to be successful; i think they dont.

That's why I've said that I think for whatever reason Hanbitsoft decided to just make this server a "bleed the NA players" to support their Asian server. I would bet all the money I've spent on Atlantica this month that neither EU nor IAH will have this particular nerf in their Armonia patch. (nor any other I imagine). Neither them have the nerfs or altered stuff that this server does...so it's not IMC. I think this server has just became a feeder site to strip as much money as they can from NA palayers to funnel into Hanbit.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 05:08:57 am »

That's why I've said that I think for whatever reason Hanbitsoft decided to just make this server a "bleed the NA players" to support their Asian server. I would bet all the money I've spent on Atlantica this month that neither EU nor IAH will have this particular nerf in their Armonia patch. (nor any other I imagine). Neither them have the nerfs or altered stuff that this server does...so it's not IMC. I think this server has just became a feeder site to strip as much money as they can from NA palayers to funnel into Hanbit.

So far i saw that kind of behavior coming from koreans ( boths); chinese and germans devs; and they kind of like automated reponse too ( as if they lack human resource in csr department).

Pierre Desproges

Offline Monserv

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »
so since the murder of bristia boxes drop rate i noticed the amount of people who do dailies is pretty low... so i guess theres no point anymore in going kielce because even the artifacts will be imposible to make since theres no boxes to open... i know with master explorer pack is possible to farm essence in kielce night, i got 300 of each essence in 1 week but hey!... i was the only one in all the server who was active farming in kielce so if people never active farmed before in that map im pretty sure they wont do it now...

R.I.P Artifacts and kielce...

God bless thoses who maded artifacts before this patch
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:32:47 pm by Monserv »

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 03:44:02 pm »
so since the murder of bristia boxes drop rate i noticed the amount of people who do dailies is pretty low... so i guess theres no point anymore in going kielce because even the artifacts will be imposible to make since theres no boxes to open... i know with master explorer pack is possible to farm essence in kielce night, i got 300 of each essence in 1 week but hey!... i was the only one in all the server who was active farming in kielce so if people never active farmed before in that map im pretty sure they wont do it now...

R.I.P Artifacts and kielce...

God bless thoses who maded artifacts before this patch

Well t3 have control over that kind of content,  they can make it increase.

Pierre Desproges

Offline averius

• Beginner
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 01:03:24 am »
well i was  lately (2 weeks) doing kielce night daily quest
but  i dont see the point anymore  only 3-5 boxes per sun  before was like 15+

not even a single artifact, lol

Offline Ashardalon

• Expert
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 03:00:28 am »
Actually, the drop rate of boxes in Kielce Night will be nerfed in the upcoming patch.

kGE v21.91.29 - http://ge.hanbiton.com/NewsInfo/UpdateCompleteView.aspx?postKey=363860 Note #12

If a posted "expectation" is not yet implemented in the Armonia patch update for GE Online, its early implementation in our version could be considered.
If everything goes well, we would make that "expectation" into a reality!

Maybe this is what they meant. Early implementation of nerf! LOL
Family: Ashardalon ♠ Server: Castilla ♠ My GE Blog

8) WTS Stance Rings - Quote me a price.  8)