Author Topic: Dolores and Lorrainne 9th GE Birthday Sig (Freebie)  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Dolores and Lorrainne 9th GE Birthday Sig (Freebie)
« on: March 28, 2015, 02:25:47 pm »
Originally this Sig was meant for Ewelli.  However I want to share this to the whole community.  If you want to use this sig go ahead and use it.

Screenshots were done by me and I allow everyone to use it for Dolores and Lorrainne Lyndon Box + 9th Bday event.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline ejvhb

• Beginner
Re: Dolores and Lorrainne 9th GE Birthday Sig (Freebie)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 05:00:36 am »
thanks, i'm using it.

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 05:49:53 am »
thanks, i'm using it.

LOVE IT +1000000000000000

Offline Frankenstein

• High Master
  • Preventing Master from another 820 year slumber
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 10:36:44 am »
Originally this Sig was meant for Ewelli.  However I want to share this to the whole community.  If you want to use this sig go ahead and use it.

Screenshots were done by me and I allow everyone to use it for Dolores and Lorrainne Lyndon Box + 9th Bday event.

I like what you did with the blue rabbit!  Very nice!  Thanks for sharing with this forum community!

Banner by Mr. Tears™

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 02:50:29 pm »
thanks, i'm using it.

::) your text is too big.....you ruin it.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 08:14:16 pm »

I like what you did with the blue rabbit!  Very nice!  Thanks for sharing with this forum community!

lol, pls he just cut and paste it from here lol
he didnt make it

Offline aLotQuestion

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 04:01:42 am »
No wonder. I just felt weird that our community got such below average artist.

Offline Frankenstein

• High Master
  • Preventing Master from another 820 year slumber
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 07:37:37 am »

Why don't you make a signature then?

Banner by Mr. Tears™

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 10:49:56 am »

And you ask too many questions.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:19:13 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »

Offline aLotQuestion

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2015, 01:04:00 am »
Even if all of you gang up to me, it still does not change the fact that you are a mere copycat, a thief, someone who steal from others and tag the stolen things as his own work.

THIEF

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2015, 01:41:09 am »
Even if all of you gang up to me, it still does not change the fact that you are a mere copycat, a thief, someone who steal from others and tag the stolen things as his own work.

THIEF

Woow you're calling me a thief? Even if IMC allows it be saved as an .PNG file on my PC.  Okay then need to tell RyanReos and myself to quit rendering images for people who can't make them.  I've done several Renderings for people using Screenshots.  Which I must add that I did them on my own.  Beside those renders from IMC are licensed by Hanabitsoft/IMC and they allow users to them for sigs and avatars and Blog banners.  In fact ask Ashardalon about his Blog Banner he used official renderings from IMC/kGE/GEo.  You can't just come in here and just insult my work and get away with it.  You got a lot of nerve to insult me while you sit there and say I stole them.

and btw those screenshots in the background were done by me you nooblet.  Next time learn how to use print screen and save a screenshot you dumby.  Once nooblet always a nooblet and that's how you're going to be in game and the forums.  Do not insult my sigs unless you got enough proof.   I've been on the forums longer than you have.  If you don't know what you're talking about then mind your own business.

You come here 24/7 asking such nooblet questions about every single answer you want us to give you.  It's time you for learn things on your own and quit spamming the forums with such annoying questions.  There are helpful guides here http://starstorm-ge.blogspot.com/.

If you want proof I do renderings here they are.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:57:31 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2015, 03:14:18 am »
The least that he could do is
"say that you dont own the tag"
or at least "give credit to the website with the tag" like other ppl's art/youtube they always says "I dont own any of this, credit goes to ???"

and besides dont be to proud of your render lol, its not that perfect
I dont know how many trash broads have you been into that got ur IQ lvl to Negative zone

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2015, 01:53:50 pm »
The least that he could do is
"say that you dont own the tag"
or at least "give credit to the website with the tag" like other ppl's art/youtube they always says "I dont own any of this, credit goes to ???"

and besides dont be to proud of your render lol, its not that perfect
I dont know how many trash broads have you been into that got ur IQ lvl to Negative zone

Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does. Also last time I checked I didn’t ask for your opinion.

Oh I’m sorry I was too busy not caring.  Sorry I have to go I heard stupidity was contagious.  I’d love to stay and chat, but you are a complete idiot.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 02:31:04 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »