Author Topic: I want them.!!!!  (Read 24465 times)

Offline Bernkastel

Re: I want them.!!!!
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2017, 08:45:13 am »
Just checked GE EU today, they sell 2s weapon costume coupon for 100m and 3s weapon costume summon stone for 150m  :'( :'( :'(

Why can't we have this t3?  :'( :'( :'(

We asked this for quite a long time already  :( :( :(

Because geeu doesn't have weapon costume rumin? So they are useless there.
Instead to beg to get everything for free why don't you farm it?

Offline cindemz

• MeowMeow
« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2017, 07:24:00 am »
A lot of players spent 200$ 300$ for Rewards Bonanza so I was expecting a good event for us like this one

http://www.granado-espada.eu/Mini/Event/BlowoutGears02/

But they gave lucky shop event

Quite disappointing really

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2017, 04:09:56 am »
T3 should have given us the option to vote for "Rosa."

Offline alexandr7

« Reply #228 on: May 31, 2017, 11:33:19 pm »
Greetings all.
Interesting, i hope a good event how you organiced last year. the acummulative  event with medals,  with goods armors and one  good weapon...

i not understand  how can be  useful the long  rifle IBR,  But now that i  adquire the stance i miss the chance to  obtained one.
is possible in next event  newly have   the chance to  adquire IBR? (if the next event is in the same dynamics  of the last  time event), Same  to  same dynamic some  suggestions about  possible  rewards:

in  random  points)
tickets to   weapon  costumes with 3 slots. (angel, falled angel, abyss),   one old  rare char to be  chosed (Loreta,   Rascel,  or same  rank), or  one char box with possibility of newbies chars  (limited), moon or   growths stones  -limited but how  important motivation to play and wirth reasonable chance to  win -

by points accumulative.

pages  to  creation or placidez  stance /punisher, rapida espada,  creationo  other  rare  books stances (to chose one).
tokens to   good armor.
one char box with possibility of newbies chars  (limited), 
token to  abyss or armonia weapon.
token to rare pet and food pet.

If  appear oportunity to other  event to  accumulate  missions i hope can participate newly