Author Topic: [Poll] Play Time rewards  (Read 20886 times)

Offline juclecia

• Beginner
Re: [Poll] Play Time rewards
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 04:20:57 am »
Magic Scroll weapon costume please, also +7 Evil weapons would be nice.

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 04:25:41 am »
GREAT idea....

Too bad mostly will be at work, so like Eweli said, for a long term run... will definitly be good.
- Weapon costume such as Fire/lightning, ice bracelet costume (jewel/evil weapon serie )
- Tyrant / Abyss serie costume such as Grimoire which is specialy limited to Abyss/Tyrant serie costume.

- Random one, Please no such thing like exp cards.
Maybe Soul crystal, and Training G, and some moonstone, and other lil goodies...
would be great.

Also one last question for everyone, no maint today??? :O.o

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 05:16:44 am »
I would like a reward that "bring backs my lords Sav and Avi ... aka (S)avi
other than that ......
Judith, Risky
Costume Coupon Ticket (With 1 you can exchange to any Costume that exist in game/databse of your choice)
10 mins EET/5 mins ET box
Tons of Socket Tranquillizer and  Great Obsidian/Spodumene rumins as they are 30m ea when they used to be 5~6m ea
Rainbow EET thinggy  (x3 chance to get rare racial)
x100 Principal Liquor (10 hours)
x(3~5) 90 days Custom Wings Coupon
x1000 Vet/Expert Chips maybe
x1 +7 Armonia and x1 +7 Strata Weapons Coupon (Get to choose the item of choice, the weapon is not tradable)
Vigilar/Abyss Weapons

PS: Don't make any of these Tradable as I dont want people to abuse alts for this

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 06:06:45 am »
Wow, this sounds amazing  ;)  What i see as a big lack in game atm are some Costumes: You released many many Chars using Magic Scroll, but only 1 Person or maybe 2-3 got a costume to use these chars :/   

The items i really would like to see there since they are not able to get in other ways are:

-Magic Scroll Costume
- Snail Pet
- Fire/Lightening/Ice Bracelet Costumex2   Pls do them x2 since most chars are dual wield :(  Or give the Chance to buy it 2 times ^O^
- 3S Costumes

Thanks for asking the community :)

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 07:56:53 am »
No weapon already made or such, a special pet would be nice, Soul crystal, potions and jewel/angel costume weapon too

Offline Ztan

• Beginner
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 08:35:37 am »
For 2k points i think a nice pet would be awesome, like elephant.
also i think abyss weapon costume series would be nice, as many has mentioned braces, IBR costume, grimoire costume are obtainable in those series. for random reward i Agree, no more 1x exp card G please, we can already get so many of those from quests in game that getting only one is kinda sad.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:25:30 am by Ztan »

Offline Pixel

• Beginner
  • Have a nice day!
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2016, 11:54:17 pm »
i've been thinking it would be a "Special Ticket" instead. This ticket can be traded to NPC (event NPC) that sell various items

Unfortunately we cannot create/customize an NPC for the Play Time event. Rewarding will be strictly web-based.
So bummed to hear that! This was the best idea so far, in my opinion. I also really like the idea of gear. High-end weaponry or armor. Give us perma-noobs a fighting chance for once!

Offline Armmine

• Beginner
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 04:56:06 am »
Here is my suggestions

Grand prices (2,000 points)
- For now, I can't really think about anything that big that wouldn't damage the game's balance. Maybe a very rare toon card(Event) like Code L, Kevin, Bane and so?

Big prices (1,000-1,200 points)
- 3s weapon costume(Event) (or ones that are chip-able)
- Elite Bristia weapons(Event) or their recipes and materials. This series has become extinct because it is impossible to be crafted, it'd be great if you could bring it back to life. (Should be cheaper than 3s costume, like a half of weapon costume's price)
- Rare Pets(Event) (maybe Rhinoceur?)

Small prices (12 points)
(very rare)
- Those big prices
(rare)
- 3x 30 days Costume Wing Coupon(Event)
- a 2s weapon costume box(Event) (I prefer Tyrant Series)
- a box that gives you a random rockstar costume(Event)
- a box that gives you a random Elite Bristia recipes and materials
- a Divine Series recipes box or the weapon(Event) itself
- a Box(Event) that gives you a rare stance, such as Punisher, Innocentio, Placidez, Creacion, Heavy Stinger, Rosa Secreta.
(uncommon)
- a 7/15 days Costume Wing Coupon(Event)
- a strata devil recipes box
- an armor crystals grade 32-33 box
- a weapon crystals grade 35-36 box
- a High master card(Event)
- 33x Training Card Gs(Event)
- 2x Time Ores(Event) of the same type
- a Prospe Series recipes box or the weapon(Event) itself
(common)
- 3x EETs(Event)
- 5x Expert Chips(Event)
- 20x Veteran Chips(Event)
- 40x Mega Quartz
- 40x Essence of any type

EDIT : Add Event tag to every possible item
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 05:25:51 am by Armmine »

Offline Armmine

• Beginner
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 05:36:45 am »
Sorry for double posts, but I'd like to give more suggestions.
1. To make the event interesting, the Grand Price should be something we CANNOT obtain in the game.
2. Armors shouldn't be there. Because Armors can't be broken, we got imperviums. Server might get overloaded with armors and the market might be destroyed.
3. Putting weapons there won't destroy the market. Server will never get overloaded with weapons, people will break them.
4. I don't think Feso should be there, and I'm sure you don't want it to be there either.
5. Don't you think 2,000 points is a little too much? I think 1,000 points is enough for the grand price.
6. It'd be nice If we can get Bristia artifact mats and/or field bosses artifact mats there.

Offline sirial

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 05:40:34 am »
The Bracelets costumes are importan to put on this event, and maybe rare chars too or ramiel box for 500 pts, and put expert chips and vet chips x5 on the rewards random, and i want my greatsword costume XD

Offline anaxaite

• Veteran
  • Pertiwi Family
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 10:03:21 am »
Here is my suggestions

Grand prices (2,000 points)
- For now, I can't really think about anything that big that wouldn't damage the game's balance. Maybe a very rare toon card(Event) like Code L, Kevin, Bane and so?

Big prices (1,000-1,200 points)
- 3s weapon costume(Event) (or ones that are chip-able)
- Elite Bristia weapons(Event) or their recipes and materials. This series has become extinct because it is impossible to be crafted, it'd be great if you could bring it back to life. (Should be cheaper than 3s costume, like a half of weapon costume's price)
- Rare Pets(Event) (maybe Rhinoceur?)

Small prices (12 points)
(very rare)
- Those big prices
(rare)
- 3x 30 days Costume Wing Coupon(Event)
- a 2s weapon costume box(Event) (I prefer Tyrant Series)
- a box that gives you a random rockstar costume(Event)
- a box that gives you a random Elite Bristia recipes and materials
- a Divine Series recipes box or the weapon(Event) itself
- a Box(Event) that gives you a rare stance, such as Punisher, Innocentio, Placidez, Creacion, Heavy Stinger, Rosa Secreta.
(uncommon)
- a 7/15 days Costume Wing Coupon(Event)
- a strata devil recipes box
- an armor crystals grade 32-33 box
- a weapon crystals grade 35-36 box
- a High master card(Event)
- 33x Training Card Gs(Event)
- 2x Time Ores(Event) of the same type
- a Prospe Series recipes box or the weapon(Event) itself
(common)
- 3x EETs(Event)
- 5x Expert Chips(Event)
- 20x Veteran Chips(Event)
- 40x Mega Quartz
- 40x Essence of any type

EDIT : Add Event tag to every possible item

well i think its all idea of all ppl in here xD

Sorry for double posts, but I'd like to give more suggestions.
1. To make the event interesting, the Grand Price should be something we CANNOT obtain in the game.
2. Armors shouldn't be there. Because Armors can't be broken, we got imperviums. Server might get overloaded with armors and the market might be destroyed.
3. Putting weapons there won't destroy the market. Server will never get overloaded with weapons, people will break them.
4. I don't think Feso should be there, and I'm sure you don't want it to be there either.
5. Don't you think 2,000 points is a little too much? I think 1,000 points is enough for the grand price.
6. It'd be nice If we can get Bristia artifact mats and/or field bosses artifact mats there.

and yes something we CANNOT obtain in the game.. how about exclusive RNPC that only exist in this server  ::)

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 10:10:38 am »
Exclusive Rnpc wont be possible i guess Since they are only hosting ge.

Offline LuuBell

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2016, 11:40:49 am »
Long time PTE sounds great! and it's nice to see you are taking sugestions from player let us see...
-For awesome rewards
*+9 Vigilar/Abyss really?? this! NO, no way LOL.... but +7 evil weapons idea is good!! for armors, not really sure of that, i think weapons will be better choice.
*Pets.... i don't think is a good idea, unless you put a pet that is still not available in the game... 'cuz what happen with that people that already have the pet? i don't need another of the same pet... so it will be a waste for some of us D:
*Character Costumes.... as far as they are not those that we can already buy with feso then it will be ok too! school uniforms,summer costumes,rockstar costumes, polar bear, and others that are not available from feso shop!!.
*Weapon Costumes this >YESSS!! there are never enough :X really need bracelets, ice,lightning,fire ones Scroll costume too! (make it happen!! =D) also great sword,sword, pistol/rifle, polearm, crossbow, cannon (even thought we got cannon in last PTE) and such, are some of most wanted too and it won't make market crash or anything like that since basically you will never find them on sale...
*Characters cards.... this NO pls DON'T! D:< seriously... this is similar to pets thing, don't need another card of the same character! (since it will be "event" can't even trade...) this will also add some more points to> market crash, (which is already broken in this section) we will never be able to sell the chars we get from LS if they will be simply free... personally, had this problem since "Joker Event" and i basically gifted the characters i bought, sold in super low price, and still having some stuck in my vault...waste of money e.e (not good for people who get their vis by selling this stuff) i'm not against this kind of events, since it's nice for lot of people, and newbies, now they can afford chars, people can't complain, there are already lot of premium characters super cheap, and even totally FREE 'cuz of "Gabriela's Retaliation" event, so please..we don't need more of this, let the rest of chars remain "rare" as they are supposed to be u.u
-Random Rewards - i agree with some people about exp cards... last time i got several of them... there is no need, since there are lot of daily quests that gives exp cards already, if you can simply remove them from the list that will not hurt.. in any case >1d pass for Sacred Chaos dungeon or Ancient en Celar are better options, training cards still ok!.
*Soul crystals, EETs, chips, principal potions, socket tranq. etc, as usual, are fine for common random.
*If u doing giving the +7 weapons, then what about time ores in random rewards too? also what about 34 ar blessings?, or great obsidian/spodumene (those are most wanted) ?
*If weapon costumes, then weapon rumin boxes as last time and angel costume box (or any other) for most rare random.
*Artifacts materials sound good option too for random (not so common not so rare)< 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 05:54:47 pm by LuuBell »
Keep quiet! Shhhh ......

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2016, 05:31:27 pm »

I merely gave an example in my first post. That is not necessarily the final required points for a top (unique) prize.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline Almach

• Beginner
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2016, 10:25:01 pm »
RARE CHARACTERS!! (Sylver Flash Lynn, Code Name L, etc) With the possibility to chose only one *maybe*

End Game Weapons and Armors

Pets

Costumes