Author Topic: Enchanting system - row failures  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Rusalky

Re: Enchanting system - row failures
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 12:11:04 pm »
He actually is quite right but there is more variables. It was admitted by GM's that every account will have different chances at different things so for example my account will be better at +ing yours at chipping someone else will have better chances at socketing.  It was said right here on this forums by either Ewelli or Ramiel.

Sucks to be bad at enhancing. Once I had 7 +5 DR30 armors. Enhanced all with 50% chance and they all failed. It's not fair. I even reported this unluck and got standard reply "You have a chance to succeed...etc". But guess here 1% is not equal for all players.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 12:13:38 pm by Rusalky »

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 03:34:04 pm »
He actually is quite right but there is more variables. It was admitted by GM's that every account will have different chances at different things so for example my account will be better at +ing yours at chipping someone else will have better chances at socketing.  It was said right here on this forums by either Ewelli or Ramiel.

Sucks to be bad at enhancing. Once I had 7 +5 DR30 armors. Enhanced all with 50% chance and they all failed. It's not fair. I even reported this unluck and got standard reply "You have a chance to succeed...etc". But guess here 1% is not equal for all players.

Yeah upgrading armors before Armonia Episode 4 was easy.  Now it's impossible to +6 or +7 or even +8 armors without that crazy downgrade with Imperviums + EBs. 

Also EETs got extremely nerfed after Armonia Episode 4.  I remember correctly that EETs used to be perfect for getting mods for most weapons and armors.  However now it's like click and pray to see you get trolled or get a good mod.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:15:55 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Rusalky

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 03:42:25 am »
Only disappointments. Why should I buy anything from you or craft any weapons, if system obviously treats me unfairly and statistic shows 3/4 items breaks at 50%? Never +8 a thing in 8 years of playing here and would probably never succeed in 100 tries.

It is useless to write anything that has happened, list any  numbers of items that have broken. You likely have no means and certainly no will to change anything. Probably not doing any statistic at all to even know if something is wrong, less what could be wrong.
Playing for me seems to be reduced to gathering materials and sell/trade. Should have quit playing here long ago and stick to textual MUD games. Much more fair and totally free.

Enjoy misery.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 03:47:26 pm »

Yeah upgrading armors before Armonia Episode 4 was easy.  Now it's impossible to +6 or +7 or even +8 armors without that crazy downgrade with Imperviums + EBs. 

Also EETs got extremely nerfed after Armonia Episode 4.  I remember correctly that EETs used to be perfect for getting mods for most weapons and armors.  However now it's like click and pray to see you get trolled or get a good mod.

No tears eet always trolled me.
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline lolineko

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 08:46:33 pm »
How can anyone like Rusalky keep on breaking weapons like that?  It doesn't make any sense.

It has to do with the way RNG is "seeded." There is actually no such thing as a random number in mathematics so the RNG algorithm has to seed the target event number and create a hash that is either true or false.

Hash = item id number + the time in seconds + family id number

The item id is different for each item so some items end up being "cursed."
The time in seconds is somewhat random
The family id number is always static for every enchant.

This leads to an occurrence where a family account ends up being "cursed" because it keeps using the same bad seed. The way to beat the system is to create a new family with a different id to seed the RNG. Use your alt family to enchant all your stuff.

I truly fkcing believe it,

fair RNG create more tries, more tries create more items to be comsumed
more items consumed create g-point purchased, more g-point....ah srsly?

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 09:02:13 pm »

Exact source please?

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 03:02:11 am »

Exact source please?

MAYbe a kind of source that cant be outspoken openly? well t3 can easyly fix it from their side but i highly doubt they will.

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 04:36:40 am »
i strongly believe that there is also a luck pool algorithm put in place in families... hence the more you use CS the faster the luck pool get's filled which will be used in almost all gamble you'll do in-game ie. enchanting. it is logical to think it so because the business model is indeed pay2win, although we can say that it just grants you multiple tries since you're rich from having spent a lot. remember that these tries don't progress at all 50% for example +7 is still the same 50% for other tries no matter how many (this is where the luck pool can help you)... getting some points from luck pool for those tries might increase the probability of you on succeeding, althoughyou can always try to fool the system like enchanting crescemento items (it worked for me once enchanting same 50% before trying it on my real item). hence the more you get lucky because of the said luck pool the more you are indulged to CS for prem weaps, boosters or other CS stuff and whatnot, in the end is a revenue for the publishers :). though some peeps will just spend heavy cash on their early playing then just proceed to heavy farming for the items/vis they've made but for casual players this is not an option but to CS heavily.

ofc novusod's theory is also viable. there are just some players/families who have immense luck but as my observations are concerned, they were all regular to heavy cash spammers xD. tho no one can be sure these are just logical theories anyway, ofc there's no way IMC/publishers would disclose something crucial for their money milking scheme so asking for proof is moot :P.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:41:47 am by msm »

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 02:37:23 pm »

No tears eet always trolled me.

Of course it's true EETs are [blank] then and now.  Then again the luck in enchantment and enhancement is trollish in this game.  Click & Pray if it +7's or gets a fair mod.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 06:42:42 pm »

Exact source please?

MAYbe a kind of source that cant be outspoken openly? well t3 can easyly fix it from their side but i highly doubt they will.

I don't understand what you mean. Emiel claimed it was said right here on the forums, so I'm just asking where the post is.

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 01:28:12 pm »

Exact source please?

I don't understand what you mean. Emiel claimed it was said right here on the forums, so I'm just asking where the post is.

because i dont know im asking too.

@tears  fake eet can be purchased with tcoins ?

Pierre Desproges

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 04:18:10 pm »

Exact source please?

There are no fake EETs in this game.   ::)

"This server is toxic"

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 07:37:02 pm »

Exact source please?

There are no fake EETs in this game.   ::)

What we cursed peoples really need is blessing of ana

item description

Like a Pro : prevent pitiful stats from showing when enhancing a weapon.

Pierre Desproges

Offline Rusalky

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2017, 04:11:29 pm »
List of failed Armonia weapons going +7 now at 6. 0 success this year.

Offline Vale

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 01:25:06 am »
That's why I stay at +6 with my weapons and just enjoy the game  8)