Author Topic: Enchanting system - row failures  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
Re: Enchanting system - row failures
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 03:23:45 am »
Made 3 so far since Jan, 2 +7 and 1 +8  ::)

Offline Castia

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 05:55:57 pm »

and how many failed?  :o
just wondering.

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 07:02:55 pm »

and how many failed?  :o
just wondering.

well i said made 3, 2 of those +7 and 1 +8, 2 + 1 = 3 no?

Offline Reseda

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 11:05:14 pm »
List of failed Armonia weapons going +7 now at 6. 0 success this year.
Dang that is painful. Sorry to hear that bruh.
I kinda just save up and buy a +7 blank to prevent all that heartache. I'd sell off the +0 one if I craft it and buy a +7 one. I'd recommend doing this if you're cursed when it comes to enhancing weapons. (Either that or get a cash player friend to +7 it for you, it usually works haha.)

Offline Castia

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 06:59:13 pm »
Weapon tries to +7: 6. (Armonia/Strata, im not even counting 33s and 34s... that were more.)
Success: 2. Broke: 4.
50%? Not really.

Offline Jeffto

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2017, 08:06:21 am »
i got this gk from a playtime event, i expend 10m of feso upgrading to +7 was simple awesome, failed 8 times to +6 and one time go down to +4 wtf? plus 4 tries to +7, i can't imagine and armonia or strata armor..
the problem here is server mechanics, less people, less chances to success a +7, think about it, u waste loot of money upgrading to +7, using EB+Imperviums, and u say omg i wasted so many money i need to stop, next to that a random person without eb or imperviums success an upgrade to +7 (that person take all ur chance's again)
the real random chance's come after a server reboot/maintence
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 10:49:17 am by Jeffto »
"Don't Trust The System", "Nothing is true, everything is permitted", "Your imagination is the limit"

Offline Rusalky

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2017, 01:01:35 pm »
Why don't we have equal opportunity to enhance? I am just off enhancing 6 AR34 from +5 to +6, without Valerons. 1 success in 6. It was almost always the same, except once in like 15 times. Nobody can tell me this is luck based. The result is worth much less than spent boosters.
It's like gambling with cheater. Cheater in this case is the game. You can't even respond to this thread, because it may prove some insane theories here are actually true.
On occasions like this I remember when alchemy was like only source of dreams of devil. Players lined up to do alchemy right after reboot, as later there was like 0,0001% chance to get dreams. Is this enhancing the same? Shame on you for allowing such broken system to function and cheat people who think we have equal chances.

Offline Vale

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2017, 05:33:17 pm »
Recently, I've done some enchanting, 2 strata to +7, both failed, later +7 evil killer to +8, failed, after that elite hestia 35 ar to +7 and guess what - failed, so t3fun you can stick your 50% chance up your **** if u want.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2017, 06:58:57 pm »
Why don't we have equal opportunity to enhance? I am just off enhancing 6 AR34 from +5 to +6, without Valerons. 1 success in 6. It was almost always the same, except once in like 15 times. Nobody can tell me this is luck based. The result is worth much less than spent boosters.
It's like gambling with cheater. Cheater in this case is the game. You can't even respond to this thread, because it may prove some insane theories here are actually true.
On occasions like this I remember when alchemy was like only source of dreams of devil. Players lined up to do alchemy right after reboot, as later there was like 0,0001% chance to get dreams. Is this enhancing the same? Shame on you for allowing such broken system to function and cheat people who think we have equal chances.

I remember this devil dream thing and it is true what rusalky says here  ;D  I came on after each maint, did my 5-10k spins back then.. after around 3-5k of rank 14 and like 3-5k of rank 15 it was over and the drop of like 5 % for DD dropped to 0 % ;)  Seems to be the same with Enhancement tbh.. this is why i just give my stuff for +8 upping to some lucky upper persons ;)

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2017, 08:37:14 pm »
Recently, I've done some enchanting, 2 strata to +7, both failed, later +7 evil killer to +8, failed, after that elite hestia 35 ar to +7 and guess what - failed, so t3fun you can stick your 50% chance up your **** if u want.

Blame the dev, not the publisher. They're the ones who make actual game changes.

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline lolineko

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2017, 02:28:57 am »
That "s why i m moving to some other version GE because of this stupid upgrade system, milking money is a thing
i play a games for satisfaction, not for frustration

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2017, 11:01:37 am »
That "s why i m moving to some other version GE because of this stupid upgrade system, milking money is a thing
i play a games for satisfaction, not for frustration

the same system applies other else beside JGE, so ur point is just invalid....
Quit this server fr some other reasons

Offline Chicken_Bacon_Ranch

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2017, 12:11:36 am »

Blame the dev, not the publisher. They're the ones who make actual game changes.

The hypocritical part out of all of this is the special treatment bestowed upon the dev's region compared to others.
Such as how their currency/gpoint ratio is much lower than ours, meaning Asians get more bang for their bucks .
And not to mention that they constantly get a crap load of events and cash shop items where they get a lot of things that does break the game balance which makes a lot of argument about game balance absolutely m00t.
On top of the RNG and hash  mentioned by Novusod. my guess would be that .5 or 50% chance is probably part of a larger number where in order to obtain that complete result of  .5 or 50% chance you will need to enhance a lot of equipment to meet that criteria otherwise the chances will probably be smaller within that range/parameter.

Instead of revolving around lets say 4 out 4 for a chance of having 2 out of these 4 to succeed =50%; the system probably goes around a larger parameter such as 8 and then breaks it down to groups such as 8*.5= 4 where  4*.5*.5 = 1 for a total of 25% chance every 4th enhance for a labeled 50%.

Do you even paytard bro? I'm running around and I'm getting it, its mine, I SPEND IT!!! "I'm the reason why poor people like you cant play this game foh free."

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2017, 07:53:28 pm »
Angel Javelin +8ed then +9ed without fails back in Oct 2016 (Sold it on MM)

Testing Upgrade System a few weeks ago just to see if I can +9 a weapon

Const Great Swords
Crafted 40 broke 38 out of 2
+1 +9ed (ATK 40/Human 99%)
+1 +8ed (ATK 40/Lifeless 90%)

Const 1h Swords
Crafted 40 and broke 38 out of 2
+1 +9ed (ATK 40/Human 99%)
+1 +8ed (Sold on MM)

Most of the Consts weapons I crafted broke at +7 and failed to +8 except 4 of them.

Prospe Weapons
+8ed 1 Lute
+7ed 2nd Lute from Recipe
+8ed 2 Prospe Rifles (Broke one trying to +9 it) (1st Prospe Rifle +8ed ATK 40/AR3/Lifeless 91%)
+8ed 1 Prospe Fire Bracelet (Without Blessed at +7 and +8) LOL (Just testing if it would +8 or not without blessed)

Divine Weapons
4 Magic Scrolls +7ed
1 Rod +7ed
1 Cube +7ed
2 Staff's +7ed
1 1h Sword +8ed
3 1h Swords +7ed
2 Special Bracelets +7ed
2 Ice Bracelets  +7ed
2 Fire Bracelet +7ed
1 Pistol +7ed
2 Rifles +7ed
2 Encyclopedia's +7ed
3 Sabre's +7ed
1 Broom +7ed (Broke 6 out of 1)
1 Javelin +7ed (Broke 2 out of 1)
1 Great Sword +7ed
1 Polearm (Broke 3 out of 1)
3 Daggers (Broke 2 from recipes and +7ed 3 after that)
1 Knuckle (Broke 4 and +7ed 1)
1 Gaiters (Broke 2 and +7ed 1)
2 Rapiers (Broke 4 and +7ed 2)
1 Shotgun (Broke 3 and +7ed 1)
2 Cannons +7ed
2 Crossbows (No fails on both)
1 Main-Gauche (Broke 2 and +7ed 1)
1 Tonfa +7ed no fails
1 Crescent +7ed no fails
2 Blunts +7ed no fails
2 Lutes 1 +7ed and one failed to +8

I broke so many that I lost count xD

Tyrant Weapons
+8ed 1 Tyrant Lute
+8ed 1 Tyrant Rod
+7ed 1 Tyrant 1h Sword
+7ed 1 Tyrant Staff
+7ed 6 Tyrant Special Bracelets
+7ed 3 Tyrant Sabres
+7ed 2 Tyrant Slayers
+7ed 2 Tyrant Pistols
+7ed 1 Tyrant Knuckle
+7ed 3 Tyrant Daggers
+7ed 1 Tyrant Fire Bracelet
+7ed 1 Tyrant Ice Bracelet
+7ed 1 Tyrant Rapier
+7ed 1 Tyrant Crescent
+7ed 1 Tyrant Javelin
+7ed 1 Tyrant Axe
+7ed 6 Tyrant Grimoire's
+7ed 5 Tyrant Lightning Bracelets
+7ed 1 Tyrant Shotgun (Broke like 5 I think)

I lost count of how many Tyrants I broke so far

Abyss Weapons
+7ed 1 Abyss Main-Gauche
+7ed 2 Abyss Rifles
+7ed 1 Abyss Rapier
+7ed 1 Abyss 1h Sword

Vigilar Weapons
Broke 6 out of 1 Vigilar Pendants
Broke 6 out of 1 Vigilar Controllers
Broke 8 out of 2 Vigilar Slayers
Broke one Vigilar Rapier from MM
Broke 4 out of 3 Vigilar 1h Swords
+7ed 1 Vigilar Polearm from MM
+7ed 1 Vigilar Shotgun from MM
Broke 8 out of 3 Vigilar Crossbows
Broke 8 out of 4 Vigilar Bracelets
Broke 6 out of 1 Vigilar Cannons
+7ed 1 Vigilar Shotgun (Without fails) from MM at +6 then upgraded to +7
+7ed 1 Vigilar Polearm (Without fails) from MM at +6 then upgraded to +7

1st Armonia Cannon (Broke at +7 after crafting it) (First ever Armonia weapon I tried with the new upgrade system)
1st and 2nd Armonia Shields +6ed (Too afraid to try to +7 them and it's a waste of Vis and AR 36 Blessed Valerons)
1st Armonia Polearm (Broke one +7 and did not craft another one yet)
1st Armonia 1h Sword +7ed without fails
1st Armonia Mace +7ed without fails
1st Armonia Slayer +7ed without fails
1st Armonia Shotgun +7ed without fails
1st Armonia Sabre broke 4 and 1 +7ed
2nd Armonia Sabre +7ed without fails
3rd Armonia Sabre broke 4 and 1 +7ed
1st Armonia Special Bracelet broke 4 and 1 +7ed
1st Armonia Javelin broke all 5 of them at +7 and gave up
1st Armonia Dagger broke 1 at +7 and gave up
1st Armonia Rifle +7ed after purchasing it from MM
1st Armonia Pistol +7ed before the new upgrade system change.  Failed 14+ times trying to +7 it. 

I guess a few players like me can +7 either 1 weapon without failing or craft 4 and the 5th one can +7.  Then again this is just a gamble nobody has perfectly good luck unless this upgrade system is rigged.  Basically this upgrade system wants everyone to craft more than 1 Armonia or Strats recipe and if you fail to +7 then you must repeat the cycle farm for the mats then craft it again and again.  Even with Cash Shop weapons the chances of getting +7 is click and pray and see if it +7's or not.  I even lost count of how many Tyrant weapons I've broken but in any rate nobody has perfectly good luck in this upgrade system.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:38:55 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Rusalky

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2017, 02:52:56 pm »
Can't even write random generator right, those IMC guys.
Why craft and upgrade +7, when it's certain you will fall into fail area 90% instead of 50% of time.