Author Topic: Price Check on the following characters...  (Read 422 times)

Offline New Member

Price Check on the following characters...
« on: February 25, 2017, 05:08:07 am »
1. blueflame ludin
2. cecile
3. cherlyn
4. grandies
5. heyran
6. illusion
7. juliana
8. rosa
9. selene
10. sierra rose
11. silver flash lyn
12. valeria vendetta

I want to buy but I do not know their reasonable prices and who is selling. I know there are people selling it in mm but I'm not sure if they are OP.

Offline Vale

Re: Price Check on the following characters...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:59:20 pm »
Only Rosa is actually worth buying unless you got too much money :P Rosa will be useful to you every day. Cherlyn, Grandies, Heiran, Sierra, Valeria are available in-game - you don't need to buy them, just do quests.

Offline New Member

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 08:03:26 pm »
Only Rosa is actually worth buying unless you got too much money :P Rosa will be useful to you every day. Cherlyn, Grandies, Heiran, Sierra, Valeria are available in-game - you don't need to buy them, just do quests.

How much can I buy Rosa then? 500m? 1b? 5b? How much is she at the moment?

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 05:30:50 am »
I only paid $400m for my Rosa but that was a while ago when prices were cheaper.

Offline Reseda

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 12:40:39 am »
I got my Rosa for 100 Mil during a Xmas event in 2015.  :P But fair price for her card a few months ago seems to be about 350-400 Mil.

Oh, a lot of these rNPCs will eventually be made recruitable. Right now, we have VV and Cherlyn. In the Orden patch, Spy Olivia and Liung will be recruitable (source). Liung will be recruitable too by this patch. And in kGE, Rose, Rosa and BFC are already recruitable.

Of course, who knows when the patch will come to our server. So my advise is if you are just collecting, wait for them to be recruitable.

I am trying to find a link for you somewhere. A lot of the LS characters will eventually be made recruitable. They will appear in the order that they were released in LS. Some exceptions will not be recruitable.

::EDIT::

Here is the link.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:24:28 am by Reseda »