Author Topic: Nimrod Bridge Solo Raid - Lucifer Castle: Basement (Cortes) bugged  (Read 514 times)

Offline Castia

Hi there.

Took me a while to realize what constantly kills me in the Cortes solo raid, but this time I had a VERY clear sight of whats happening:
I am a Viki user (3 Viki team), and as soon as Cortes spawns Nephthys, Cortes is unable to be attacked. BUT. Whenever my Autobarons or whichever summon I use, the damage the SUMMONS are meant to take, the VIKIS take, even if Nephtys hits the summons and not the characters. This means, I am instantly killed, because the summons have WAY more HP, and less DR and Def than my characters. So its even more lethal than it already is.
Can you please look into this matter and fix the issue?
Because with this, it will be twice as hard to finish the mission - because of a bug thats not supposed to happen.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
Re: Nimrod Bridge Solo Raid - Lucifer Castle: Basement (Cortes) bugged
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 07:53:02 pm »
Nephtys has a big aoe splash attacks u must be standing outside 15m away from the target neypth aiming

Offline Castia

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 03:58:59 pm »
Nephtys has a big aoe splash attacks u must be standing outside 15m away from the target neypth aiming

as said. I had a VERY good view of whats happening. and the summons were clearly out of those 15m splash. Its why I couldnt lay a finger on whats happening before, because I was too close. But not this time. Neph punched right through the ABs and the one taking damage was VIKI.

Offline Reseda

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 11:55:08 pm »
Castia, she really does have a huge AOE splash attacks. I usually run far back when she's summoned, then kill off minions & gates before RB-ing and using my Lyn alone to kill her (because she's the only one that doesn't get 1hko haha). I put the other two as far away as possible and avoid using Fides skill.  But sometimes [censored] happens, and the other 2 run closer and get wiped out even if Nepthys's back is facing them.

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 07:20:07 am »
1 way to do it is magic barrier while dpsing her
2nd is brute force atk her with hp absorb in ur weapn/wing or fam attribute so as u space bar u regen faster than spamming hp pots, keeping ur self 100% full hp, summon is useless against magic dmg boss

Offline Castia

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 12:57:35 pm »
2nd is brute force atk her with hp absorb in ur weapn/wing or fam attribute so as u space bar u regen faster than spamming hp pots, keeping ur self 100% full hp, summon is useless against magic dmg boss

Thanks for the advice, magic barrier surely is a way if nothing else works and I keep running into walls. I might try it with a different team, maybe 2 vikis + tank (not sure if i have the gear to be able to dps with a regular one). Normally, this should work cuz Neph has a long range "spacebar" attack. Should work like with any normal long range boss, then ill see if theres any change and update this thread. Got DW today, so no testing.   ::)

About brute force and "useless" summons vs magic dps. This just tells me you never really got into the summoner business. With that "useless" summoner team, im able to solo ToC, and the Queen is a magic damage boss, too, at least in parts. You just need a fitting strategy (gets easier, though, cuz aside from her minions, nothing new spawns except when phase change). Sadly, that Cortes mission is a different topic cuz of the mass of spawning mobs from gates. Still, generalizing doesn't rly help.

and pls, Dx... it would be lovely if you could change your signature to something that does NOT blink. Its killing brains.

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 03:14:07 am »

Thanks for the advice, magic barrier surely is a way if nothing else works and I keep running into walls. I might try it with a different team, maybe 2 vikis + tank (not sure if i have the gear to be able to dps with a regular one). Normally, this should work cuz Neph has a long range "spacebar" attack. Should work like with any normal long range boss, then ill see if theres any change and update this thread. Got DW today, so no testing.   ::)

About brute force and "useless" summons vs magic dps. This just tells me you never really got into the summoner business. With that "useless" summoner team, im able to solo ToC, and the Queen is a magic damage boss, too, at least in parts. You just need a fitting strategy (gets easier, though, cuz aside from her minions, nothing new spawns except when phase change). Sadly, that Cortes mission is a different topic cuz of the mass of spawning mobs from gates. Still, generalizing doesn't rly help.

and pls, Dx... it would be lovely if you could change your signature to something that does NOT blink. Its killing brains.

well tbh I was once a tripple Viki user with full viki gears and 145 sens all 3 vikis but i stopped since these days new chars can easily out dps and kill things faster than viki since the ab walks so slow and they sometimes don't attack what u want to kill so it takes extra time since i already tested our tripple viki vs L or Aclla, turns out tripple viki take twices longer to do all of the dailies combines compares to L or Aclla

xd but muh signature is kawaii af bish x)

Offline Castia

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 12:14:04 pm »
Got DW again, roflmao. Ive waited for that mission for days sometimes, and when i NEED Cortes, i don't get it.  :o

Reason of triple viki is NOT to be faster with dps but more tankability. His dps is slow, compared to well-geared others, thats undenyable. BUT. Its very hard to debuff summons and stop them from hitting. Plus, if summon gets killed, nothing happens. You just resummon. With the right technique, you dont even get in danger of getting hit.
If your dps (and it doesnt matter if its L, Aclla, or some other random char) gets debuffed, lets say freeze, burn, stun... all the nasty sh*t, youre fcked. No dps -> no vampire -> have to pot. If you cant (freeze, stun, panic), its over. That doesnt happen with summons. Thats one of the few reasons of why i still use that team, despite all its flaws.

(maybe you feel the sig is cute. Most others will probably just blink and turn away cuz the blinking drives you crazy...)

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 12:56:04 am »
the only debuffs in those solo raids u get is by the DWs

other than that L is immune to 80% of raid's debuffs with calmese lvl 12

Offline Castia

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 06:07:45 pm »
which is wrong. for example, the defense towers (or rather the defending mobs around) do debuffs, too. and getting a calmese ring is rich mans gear, just to add that. we lack the option to get rings easier. prices are ridiculous atm.

so probably i was still too close with the vikis. tried with sirius today, managed to even get neph down once. still, this splash aoe is too big to be normal. doesnt rly feel reasonable, compared to what other mobs do. and neph is a must to kill.  :-\ but at least this is sorted out now.

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 02:39:23 pm »
i do it with normal team, judith+L/leona (mediocre Lifeless gears). if you really don't care much for nephtys drops, you can time your burst ie. both chars's 5th skills and kill cortes when he's around 1/4 or less hp. mission should be done under 3mins or 2mins depending how long you took downing the 3 colos (yep kd is a bish specially on 3rd colo where you get chaos  debuff unable to attack colo if you get kded far from it). nephtys normal atk is a very wide aoe and it's based on who is she attacking, so if you're within certain range with your summon while she is attacking it you get dmged or eventually get killed in one or 2 hits. nothing bugged about her as i've experienced, she just really hits so hard >.<.

p.s. you can still work out this with your vikis, maybe bring a tank, at least that's what i see from those mediocre viki users in bridge.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:41:22 pm by msm »

Offline Castia

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 08:54:35 am »
I tried with Sirius. Got way better results than with a Viki trio. Guess I have to kill those portals as soon as they pop up, thats what keeps killing me. Its too many mobs for the summons to pick. For this, the summon control is too bad (not that this has ever been different on GE, lol). The towers are certainly no problem, not even the 3rd one. Thats rather a problem for controllable dps that goes wild.

Hm... Judith + L? And youre able to tank Neph with that? Might even be worth a second thought, cuz those summons that run into whichever direction they want to and kill what they see fit is quite annoying at this mission. Summons are great if its just a few enemies to handle, but at swarms, they have their flaws... even more so since Neph's aoe is that huge that I would have to place my Vikis at the farthest end thats possible without making the summons turn and walk back to me.

Thanks for the advice, though. Might switch to a entirely different team, cuz this one just holds frustration by now.