Author Topic: ASIA ge is closing up,what next?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline lolineko

ASIA ge is closing up,what next?
« on: March 29, 2017, 04:07:24 am »

life goes on/wrong,ge goes down
what's next?  :-*

I just hope , with more fun players paying shi t tons of cash and buying crap loads of cash shop item, supporting our free players to play this game for free in the long lasting years :D 
Your cash is our hope!!! our salvation!!!our Jesus!!!

cheers

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:17:28 am by lolineko »

Offline duosellz

• Beginner
Re: ASIA ge is closing up,what next?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 01:40:00 pm »
I would pay for trance robo if it was in lucky shop or item store. I have done the quest already and would like more chances to buy the book. No one sells the stance anymore and barely anyone runs CT. Just a thought GM. :P My money is ready for your taking.

Offline Castia

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 03:47:59 pm »
I would pay for trance robo if it was in lucky shop or item store. I have done the quest already and would like more chances to buy the book. No one sells the stance anymore and barely anyone runs CT. Just a thought GM. :P My money is ready for your taking.

erm. thats not quite true... there was a run almost every day for the last two weeks...
what we really need is a 1 vis roulette. so a LOT more raids would be done, not just that absolute minimum we have atm.

and... i dont know if that message about asian GE is a good or a bad message. we either might get more ppl from there, or its an omen. thats the question now.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 04:08:15 pm »

erm. thats not quite true... there was a run almost every day for the last two weeks...
what we really need is a 1 vis roulette. so a LOT more raids would be done, not just that absolute minimum we have atm.

some will do but there mainly bots in there so ...
and... i dont know if that message about asian GE is a good or a bad message. we either might get more ppl from there, or its an omen. thats the question now.

Just noticed i didnt edit the quote sorry i mean to say here more than server cost  the troublesome part is the fund as gaming industry interest are off charts.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 05:21:08 am by d3eamon »
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 05:27:03 pm »

There comes the big question: Those who start over... where will they go? Which server to choose? ;)

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 01:06:29 am »
many have registered in geeu already xD. pioneering faction 70+( - 50% for alts) active prolly more in peak hours. Athena peeps are already gearing for PvP.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 05:15:33 am »
many have registered in geeu already xD. pioneering faction 70+( - 50% for alts) active prolly more in peak hours. Athena peeps are already gearing for PvP.

I know... most top Clans there have like 40+ ppl online all the time ^^... This is what i mean: I Love my account and the People here on this Server, but the final not asian Server up will be eu Version for sure. It is growing extremely the last months. It feels like 2013 t3fun.

Offline Castia

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 08:43:04 am »
Well, for sure its easier to get gear there than here. Though, with gearing up not being sooo easy, its easier to maintain balance of prices. I talked to someone from asia GE yesterday. Compared to them, our market prices look like a dream. Its a double edged sword to give access to gear too easily, so maybe on the long run, t3fun might be more stable than GEEU, simply because the stuff we can get is more limited due to the higher prices.

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 11:05:37 pm »
afaik, geeu have more expensive CS items. dunno bout gears compared to here, but i'm assuming it's also the case. for example geeu growth stones 15m++ , bless 35 250m+ (below 200 now from letizia), bless 36 400m+ (300 +- now), but i guess CS items will become lower since rise in population (judging those migrants from SGE spams cash). so far i can see that they are since they want to progress fast as to challenge the status quo in geeu. they might even be joining this week's CW already, w/c is fun all in all.

so yep kinda hyped, but also wish some of them come to this server too (it's up to t3 to make worthwhile events that make them come here xD).

Offline Chicken_Bacon_Ranch

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2017, 12:41:07 am »

This is probably one of the main reason why it failed in the first place, seage was the international version but said screw everyone else when they lied to their players and did a complete 540 degree on those who actually bought the game and paid for the subscription, started firing every employee that actually cared about the game, and decided to give rich players from Singapore a special treatment over everyone else such as live auction where they sold end game items and many meetings where they gave a lot of things to people/factions who paid to attend. I believe the only thing that actually kept it going for this long was probably all of the local cafes bot owners and gold sellers that they struck a deal with it.

On release or couple month afterward, If Granado Espada outside of korea/japan actually held events that reward the players for playing then I believe they would've gotten just as far as Warframe and PoE has gotten by simply selling cosmetics.

Very True, as I recall GE EU has had many events that has given many the opportunity to catch up. Not to mention that they did not place most of their premium NPC on the gambling table, and neither did anyone had to pay $80 for Diablo or other pets.
My guess would be that not only for the ping advantage, many players migrated there because it is cheaper to make the move and less time consuming with all of these helpful events, not to mention that for some odd reason IMC seems to love them since they do get updates at a fast pace.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 12:57:50 am by Chicken_Bacon_Ranch »

Do you even paytard bro? I'm running around and I'm getting it, its mine, I SPEND IT!!! "I'm the reason why poor people like you cant play this game foh free."

Offline chikodaniel

• High Master
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 01:59:47 am »
It was closed because it only had arround 15 players, GM's gave special attetion to paying users (GM's gift, gear, etc) and some people where like "gods" having arround 90k EJ's with nothing to buy.

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 08:59:27 am »
It was closed because it only had around 15 players, GM's gave special attetion to paying users (GM's gift, gear, etc) and some people where like "gods" having around 90k EJ's with nothing to buy.

SEA was like that for years from what I have been told. They closed because the situation was never going to get any better.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 04:00:20 pm »
It was closed because it only had around 15 players, GM's gave special attetion to paying users (GM's gift, gear, etc) and some people where like "gods" having around 90k EJ's with nothing to buy.

SEA was like that for years from what I have been told. They closed because the situation was never going to get any better.

They were getting worse around the mid 2016 they were begging players to top up and they were rewarded event rewards if they kept topping up each week for a month.  Then before that IAH tried so hard to sell an Strats Leather Armor +7 on Ebay which was a total failure because IMC caught it before they manage to sell it on Ebay.

So basically sGE was the Extreme Pay 2 Win Server.  However now it's T3FUN turn then soon to be euGE.  Just give them enough time and watch them burn.

The only servers left are....
kGE
jGE
Taiwan GE
Thailand GE
T3FUN
eUGE

I wonder which ones will close up next?

Does anyone know when was the last International World XPVP match between kGE Vs jGE Vs Taiwan GE and sGE?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:45:20 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline lolineko

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 01:40:36 pm »

They were getting worse around the mid 2016 they were begging players to top up and they were rewarded event rewards if they kept topping up each week for a month.  Then before that IAH tried so hard to sell an Strats Leather Armor +7 on Ebay which was a total failure because IMC caught it before they manage to sell it on Ebay.

So basically sGE was the Extreme Pay 2 Win Server.  However now it's T3FUN turn then soon to be euGE.  Just give them enough time and watch them burn.

The only servers left are....
kGE
jGE
Taiwan GE
Thailand GE
T3FUN
eUGE

I wonder which ones will close up next?

Does anyone know when was the last International World XPVP match between kGE Vs jGE Vs Taiwan GE and sGE?

no idea folks,
but what i have seen in JGE now is, there are lots lots lots lots of player active in night times(GMT+9)
Peak hours can have more that 7-80 family active in rebo for doing special daily raids, display lag as hell.