Author Topic: OTHER inter-server clan formation thread  (Read 2940 times)

Offline gokou420

• Expert
  • Life's a garden, so dig it!
OTHER inter-server clan formation thread
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:15:51 am »
Hello G1ers, Contesiglio here.  Looking to start a new intermingled clan once the new server opens up, and I'm starting this thread for those from Illier/Bristia who might find an interest in joining a clan that isn't seeking to be the most Uber-International-Raid-Controlling-Lofty-Minded-Pro-Only-Club(I have no particular individuals in mind when stating this mind you).  Well, if you consider yourself to be semi-pro and casually active this offer may be for you.  A few questions to ask yourself before considering to join:

1)Do you think you're a nice person overall?
2)Are you a humble or modest pro who prefers to keep a relaxing stance regarding the social interactions in game?
3)Are you willing to help out newer players or maybe make friends with other mid-level gamers such as yourself in order to make new ties and/or rivalries in order to push each other or encourage etc?
4)Does seeing non-english languages typed in clan chat bother you?
5)Does seeing english in your foreign language clan chat bother you?
6)Do you need to know EVERYTHING about this game or are you satisfied with your own niches?
7)Upon transfer, do you need to be part of the current BEST of the BEST or would you prefer to find a group who can make it there on their own?
8)Are you a goofball?
9)Are you overly serious?
10)Do you like tacos?(THE FOOD guys come on now...)

After considering these questions, I'm sure you can see the implications of what is being offered to you.  As a clan leader already, my hope upon transfer(and still with G1) is to create a nice, friendly environment filled with players of all types, ages, and origins.  So with that said, please email me a quick hello and a bit of info about yourself(some humerous nonsense is acceptable as well) if you are interested.  If not, there's always those other clans.  Either way, thanks for reading  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 08:29:31 pm by gokou420 »

Offline s3njiky2u

• Expert
  • ʕ ノ°ᴥ°ʔノ 彡 ┻━┻
Re: OTHER inter-server clan formation thread
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 08:04:56 am »
Best wishes in your clan assembly

Offline Vana

• High Master
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 12:42:25 pm »
I wanna answer your questions!!

1. I sometimes do charity work. Does that count?
2. I am not a pro. But I like relaxed stance.
3. Yes to helping out. Friends...well, maybe. I don't wanna kiss [censored]. I do not really care about "encouraging."
4. Not at all.
5. Not at all.
6. I'd like to experience at least 90% of them game.
7. Prefer to find a group who can make it their. But hey, things change...
8. Nope, and I dislike goofballs.
9. Nope, and I dislike overly serious.
10. No. WTF kind of question is this?

8)

Good luck with your clan mate.

Offline drikkevdv

• High Master
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 01:30:18 pm »
10. No. WTF kind of question is this?
I believe that is supposed to be a "joke" question to you know, lighten the mood. I'll leave it to your judgement if it worked or not c:!

Offline s3njiky2u

• Expert
  • ʕ ノ°ᴥ°ʔノ 彡 ┻━┻
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 04:32:16 pm »
I know Valteka loves tacos.

/trololo

Offline gokou420

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 08:17:14 pm »
No, actually I meant question 10..  Tacos and taste buds are serious business

Offline Ozz

• High Master
  • Dat feels, mengs
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 08:39:11 pm »
Ok, conte... Imma play too :o

1)I'll do my best to help people, if I like them >:) I don't know what that makes me, lol
2)I try not to worry about so much, just playing my style and I'm good to go, no need to be pro. but knowing how to play and have good gears is good tho.
3)I like to help people who wants to grow, not the lazy ones who only seeks for help and doesn't do anything without help of others, as long as the rivalry doesn't cross the line its nice to have some
4)Kind of, but I try not to think about it.
5)errr...if they are playing on a english server what do they expect  @>@'
6)not everything, its good to have a decent base of the game...like 90% xD
7)nope, I only need to be on a group of friends who gets there, nothing else
8)No.
9) nope, and hate who is...after all this is a game no need for that,that does not make you better or worse than anyone
10) JjajaJAjajajAJjaJAjajAJjaJAJjaJAjajJAjajJAjaj......No.

PS:I'm not spanish/mexican and I hate tacos. 

gl with your clan ; )
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 08:49:02 pm by Ozz »
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn."

"Do not fear death so much, but the unlived life."

Offline gokou420

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 10:21:48 pm »
Lol...   I didn't actually mean the questions to be things that are answered in topic(but the answers are cool still)..  The Q's are more for those who might actually consider joining the clan since I hope to have a multi-ethnical bunch of peeps who don't mind sharing a chat with players who are basically the exact opposite(and yet still like minded and agreeable)..  It's basically why I like this internationally based game so much.. Not so interested with the "my country is better than your country" arguements as opposed to "your country sux like that, but mine sux like this, and we all rock/stink cuz we're human" stance. (Also, if you answer questions and I know who you are, expect me to invite you on day 1 of t3's opening unless you specify otherwise  ;))