Author Topic: Account eligible for transfer  (Read 508 times)

Offline Basden

Re: Account eligible for transfer
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 03:15:42 pm »
I got my account. It turns out if you try to log-in to an account that has been transfered from gamersfirst using the wrong password it brings you to "account is able to transfer".

~~Basden - Family lvl 37.~~

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 08:36:36 am »
well that could be misleading!  Glad you got it sorted out. Welcome back :)
Mark
Skug Family, Blue Collar Clan

Offline thetower

• "ars moriendi"
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 02:29:44 pm »
Your activity in the forum is June 25, 2014 after that your last message is April 08, 2017. asking where your account is.

Everything indicates that the server went on without you.

You never knew the changes and if you think that threatening to go to EU-GE you will achieve something ... you can create your account on that server.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 05:04:49 pm »
Your activity in the forum is June 25, 2014 after that your last message is April 08, 2017. asking where your account is.

Everything indicates that the server went on without you.

You never knew the changes and if you think that threatening to go to EU-GE you will achieve something ... you can create your account on that server.

Funny he even broaded about RMTing a few weeks ago in this server.  Then he hasn't been playing in this server since he broaded that RMTing broad.  Trust me I got screenshots of where he broaded about trading Vis + Character Cards/Merc cards for real money from euGE to here. 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:26:23 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.