Author Topic: Op Event  (Read 527 times)

Offline Synethic

• Veteran
Op Event
« on: June 13, 2017, 08:52:56 am »

Offline hurtlesss

• Veteran
Re: Op Event
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:01:12 am »
ofc not xd

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 02:21:52 pm »
http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread.php?4211-GE_EU-Yeganeh-s-Recall-Event

will T3 get this too ?

Face the facts T3FUN will never become like EuGE.  T3FUN wants to be like sGE.  More Cash Shop events and less free events.  8)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 04:10:39 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 02:50:24 pm »
Haha, yes, this event is so op xD  Forget it, this server will never get such an event.  Instead strata set will be 500 dollar cash bonanza.

Offline Recoilsuave

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 05:18:13 pm »
That event would be pretty awesome to get.

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 09:51:01 pm »
Maybe we don't get events like this because people make threads calling the event OP as in OVERPOWERED. T3 is not going to put overpowered stuff in their game if people make a big deal about it.

Here is a true story going back to the G1 days about 7 or 8 years ago. G1 planned an event called the Golden Trumpet where GMs gave out free ELNs to people who helped kill an event boss. This is back when ELN was really rare and certain factions had a monopoly on that kind of armor. Those factions complained and got the event canceled. Ever since then the NA servers spanning both G1 and T3 have not given us events that give out decent gear rewards. Some people have long memories and don't forget these things especially if they are being paid and it is their job to please the paying customer. There might even be a company memo out there telling the event designers not to give NA players good items because the whales will revolt.

Just some food for thought.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 01:24:13 am »
It won't matter euGE is becoming just like sGE and just like us.  They just added +8 High Master Imperviums for Santo armors to the cash shop event. A lot of players are getting mad at euGE's new cash shop event LOL.  Soon they will beat us in DR than our server.

See what I mean LOL  8)

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread.php?4212-Wtf-hm-anti-8&p=21680#post21680

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:49:07 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 01:35:48 pm »
EU's translations manage to be even more atrocious than ours.

Holy [censored]. It's like they just stick it into a generic internet translator and don't even bother to edit or check it.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 04:45:14 pm »
It won't matter euGE is becoming just like sGE and just like us.  They just added +8 High Master Imperviums for Santo armors to the cash shop event. A lot of players are getting mad at euGE's new cash shop event LOL.  Soon they will beat us in DR than our server.

See what I mean LOL  8)

It is true that most ppl dont like this event. But since a growth stone is 16m there and a single EB is 10k feso...be sure nobody will srsly up the armor with that.  if he does, he spends maybe like 20-30b for it.... ;)  Still, they dont add, what destroyed the t3fun server: Stupid cs rumins, totally overpriced pets.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 06:51:18 pm »

See what I mean LOL  8)

It is true that most ppl dont like this event. But since a growth stone is 16m there and a single EB is 10k feso...be sure nobody will srsly up the armor with that.  if he does, he spends maybe like 20-30b for it.... ;)  Still, they dont add, what destroyed the t3fun server: Stupid cs rumins, totally overpriced pets.

You really can't blame them just IMC trying to promote this greed onto the servers.  Basically IMC is trying force players to cough up more money just to get stronger and show off their +13 gears soon.  Plus PVPing is going be mainstream while PVE is going to die out sooner or later.  If the players from kGE wants to be just like those jGEers then the entire international community wants to follow in their foot steps.  ::)  It's only the matter of time when that happens.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 06:55:34 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »

"This server is toxic"

Offline LuuBell

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 07:27:58 pm »

See what I mean LOL  8)

Not yet ...
Keep quiet! Shhhh ......

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2017, 10:04:19 pm »

With 16m Grow stones and over priced EB why do people like EUge again? Because of the occasional event that might be a little bit better than T3. LOL looks like a case of the grass being greener in the neighbor's yard.

At least in NA we get free EB by running BHH.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2017, 10:21:48 pm »

With 16m Grow stones and over priced EB why do people like EUge again? Because of the occasional event that might be a little bit better than T3. LOL looks like a case of the grass being greener in the neighbor's yard.

No lol. It is about Competition between the players. If all people on this server pay the same high price for GS, it is just fair and the playerbase stays competitive. Then they add nice events to help the players to catch up and become competetive. You ever saw an item in any t3fun event the last 2 years that can rly be used for high end PVP these days like the event this thread is about? Let me guess: No ;) The problem ppl claim is that on t3fun server you basically NEED to cash a lot to stay competitive or do the Eukelade rumins come for free or at least a reasonable amount of money? NO, just compare the 10 Dollar pets from other servers to our server price and rethink what u wrote ;)

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2017, 11:38:06 pm »

No lol. It is about Competition between the players. If all people on this server pay the same high price for GS, it is just fair and the playerbase stays competitive. Then they add nice events to help the players to catch up and become competetive. You ever saw an item in any t3fun event the last 2 years that can rly be used for high end PVP these days like the event this thread is about? Let me guess: No ;) The problem ppl claim is that on t3fun server you basically NEED to cash a lot to stay competitive or do the Eukelade rumins come for free or at least a reasonable amount of money? NO, just compare the 10 Dollar pets from other servers to our server price and rethink what u wrote ;)

Competition between the players? So what you are telling me is it is all in your head then. I don't gauge my success in this game by what other players have. That would be like hating my car because I saw somebody else driving a Ferrari or a Bentley. It still gets me from point A to point B, so who gives a crap if not super luxurious. Eukelades and expensive pets are the equivalent of Ferraris and Bentleys. The real question is it possible to become Raid ready, join a decent guild, and complete the quests without Eukelades and $50 diablo pets. The Eukelade is not needed but what is needed is cheep access to Growth stones and EB. Without those you can't get anywhere. The way I see it T3 is superior to EUge in doing what actually needs to be done.

Offline Chicken_Bacon_Ranch

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 01:17:52 am »
why do people like EUge again?

Because... They're up to date? Too soon? Too soon? :D

Do you even paytard bro? I'm running around and I'm getting it, its mine, I SPEND IT!!! "I'm the reason why poor people like you cant play this game foh free."