Author Topic: Op Event  (Read 527 times)

Offline Belligero

• High Master
Re: Op Event
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 02:44:01 am »
EU is still new. They will eventually go down the same path. This game is not built to sustain a F2P friendly environment especially with its low player population.

Don't forget how many thought T3Fun would be the best thing ever after we migrated from G1.

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 04:19:40 am »
EU is still new. They will eventually go down the same path. This game is not built to sustain a F2P friendly environment especially with its low player population.

Don't forget how many thought T3Fun would be the best thing ever after we migrated from G1.

yep i felt let down that GEEU went this path without looking back when SGE players came and cashed heavily... 3 years they stayed conservative with what to release in their CS but now they just blindly follow and apply what IMC releases in KGE. i don't even think they listen to the community anymore other than those close door chatter with new players begging for more paytard releases in CS zzz.

t3 was different the paytardism came very early, didn't even took them a year to go full paytard releases xD.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 09:42:13 am »

With 16m Grow stones and over priced EB why do people like EUge again? Because of the occasional event that might be a little bit better than T3. LOL looks like a case of the grass being greener in the neighbor's yard.

At least in NA we get free EB by running BHH.

No lol. It is about Competition between the players. If all people on this server pay the same high price for GS, it is just fair and the playerbase stays competitive. Then they add nice events to help the players to catch up and become competetive. You ever saw an item in any t3fun event the last 2 years that can rly be used for high end PVP these days like the event this thread is about? Let me guess: No ;) The problem ppl claim is that on t3fun server you basically NEED to cash a lot to stay competitive or do the Eukelade rumins come for free or at least a reasonable amount of money? NO, just compare the 10 Dollar pets from other servers to our server price and rethink what u wrote ;)

Competition between the players? So what you are telling me is it is all in your head then. I don't gauge my success in this game by what other players have. That would be like hating my car because I saw somebody else driving a Ferrari or a Bentley. It still gets me from point A to point B, so who gives a crap if not super luxurious. Eukelades and expensive pets are the equivalent of Ferraris and Bentleys. The real question is it possible to become Raid ready, join a decent guild, and complete the quests without Eukelades and $50 diablo pets. The Eukelade is not needed but what is needed is cheep access to Growth stones and EB. Without those you can't get anywhere. The way I see it T3 is superior to EUge in doing what actually needs to be done.

That`s one way to see it. If you only care about PVE, you are fine then. But for all people that want to pvp, it sucks to need eukelade, pets, Finest Liquer of Steroid etc. In pvp it is about being competitive and so ppl who like PVP QQ about the situation on t3 server.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2017, 06:53:02 pm »

With 16m Grow stones and over priced EB why do people like EUge again? Because of the occasional event that might be a little bit better than T3. LOL looks like a case of the grass being greener in the neighbor's yard.

At least in NA we get free EB by running BHH.

No lol. It is about Competition between the players. If all people on this server pay the same high price for GS, it is just fair and the playerbase stays competitive. Then they add nice events to help the players to catch up and become competetive. You ever saw an item in any t3fun event the last 2 years that can rly be used for high end PVP these days like the event this thread is about? Let me guess: No ;) The problem ppl claim is that on t3fun server you basically NEED to cash a lot to stay competitive or do the Eukelade rumins come for free or at least a reasonable amount of money? NO, just compare the 10 Dollar pets from other servers to our server price and rethink what u wrote ;)

Competition between the players? So what you are telling me is it is all in your head then. I don't gauge my success in this game by what other players have. That would be like hating my car because I saw somebody else driving a Ferrari or a Bentley. It still gets me from point A to point B, so who gives a crap if not super luxurious. Eukelades and expensive pets are the equivalent of Ferraris and Bentleys. The real question is it possible to become Raid ready, join a decent guild, and complete the quests without Eukelades and $50 diablo pets. The Eukelade is not needed but what is needed is cheep access to Growth stones and EB. Without those you can't get anywhere. The way I see it T3 is superior to EUge in doing what actually needs to be done.

That`s one way to see it. If you only care about PVE, you are fine then. But for all people that want to pvp, it sucks to need eukelade, pets, Finest Liquer of Steroid etc. In pvp it is about being competitive and so ppl who like PVP QQ about the situation on t3 server.

Basically here how it works....

IMC/Hanbitsoft>Tells T3FUN and euGE to add more Cash Shop Items to the Cash Shop Events/Lyndon Box or Lucky Shop.

T3FUN/euGE>Promotes it and makes players either buy it or nerfs the events just to get more $$$.  (They need profits to keep their servers alive) $500 per month per player just to keep them from shutting down the game.

Players>PVPers wants to get stronger so they either buy T-Coins and spam for Cash Shop Events.  Or the poor saps who got milked by them and can't get the rewards due to nerfing rate.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:04:08 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 08:57:37 pm »
will not happen .
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 09:25:21 pm »
will not happen .

It will happen if you're willing to spend $500 to $1k per month in the Luck Shop Bonanza  8).
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.