Author Topic: Welp, that escalated quickly  (Read 331 times)

Offline Chicken_Bacon_Ranch

Welp, that escalated quickly
« on: June 14, 2017, 11:45:58 pm »

Do you even paytard bro? I'm running around and I'm getting it, its mine, I SPEND IT!!! "I'm the reason why poor people like you cant play this game foh free."

Re: Welp, that escalated quickly
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 11:50:38 pm »
Just when she became more op with her new buff.

Do you even paytard bro? I'm running around and I'm getting it, its mine, I SPEND IT!!! "I'm the reason why poor people like you cant play this game foh free."

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 02:41:19 am »
That feeling when people use a phrase in an incorrect context.

It's a good chance of pace though, as far as introducing new stances goes. I'm actually surprised they didn't try to milk it with a brand new cash shop Nena.

Offline Recoilsuave

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 02:43:52 pm »
Maybe the stance book will be cash shop only.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 02:55:03 pm »
Good morning. This is developer K who greets you first.

This is a new stance [Violeta Ferro] of Nahar, the guardian of Bajamar who is already active in the family of many people.

'no! Is it a new stance, not a new character?!

You might be wondering somewhat. Nena's new stance is different from the existing stance. If you change to a new stance, Nena is transformed into a new look!

[Character preview page link]

[Background Story]

I met Orden in order to defend the perforated altar that fell by the Fall, and eventually I was defeated by the overwhelming gap of power. Orden, who had already defeated once with his mistakes, inscribed his heart in her heart so that Nena would not be able to rebel again.

Since then, I have recovered from the wounds of Orden with the help of the frontier, but the power of the Orden engraved in the heart has gradually taken over Nene, and eventually I have fallen into the "Orden's look" We begin to kill them.

"Uh, why? Nena? "
"..."
"Nana, do not say anything, we're friends, right?"
"The messenger of the stars does not want humans to come in here. So die. "
- Nena, the last conversation with Sierra at the Bronze Altar -

... It might be a little shocking.

Fortunately, I am not yet fully immersed in the strength of the markers, so I do not think of the pioneer family as enemies, but if Orden's power is fully manifested, she may turn her back on us and become a complete enemy.

Since the story is going to be revealed in the game in the future, why do not you leave this part for later enjoyment?

[Unique System]

[Violetta Pero] The stance has features that distinguish it from other stances.

First of all, as mentioned above, [Bihilar] ▶ [Violetta Ferro] When you switch to stance, Nena's appearance will be changed and new skills will be used. However, there is no change in job skill.

Also, the more enemies hit on the skill, the higher level 'Enhancement Buff' will be obtained. Also, depending on the level of 'Enhanced Buff' you have, the effect of using the skill will be stronger.

[Stance and individual skill]

First of all, the stance name Violeta Ferro means "purple dog," but all the names of the skills are flowers.

It is gradually falling into "Orden's reflections" due to the imprint, but it means that the original warm heart is not lost.

[Violeta Ferro] The stance is that all skills are made up of range-limited skills, so you can see Nena's powerful ability to destroy many enemies.

● [Delfiniu] skill to rotate the window to the enemies in front of the damage is a skill to throw.

- You can hit the most enemies and your enemies will slow down for a short time.
- For enemies with reduced movement speed, it will be easier to hit other skills.
- For the name of the skill, Delfinium's language is "Why do you hate me?" It's the expression of the sadness about the enemies

[LiRio Del Valle] is a skill to regain physical strength by inflicting damage on nearby enemies.

- The more you hit the enemy, the more you regain your stamina, and the more you gain from it, the more stamina you gain.
- Short casting time and a considerable regeneration of stamina are also attractive, but additional effects are also designed to help the enemy.
- Lilo del Valle is called the lily of the valley in Korea, and the flower language is "You are happy." Will Nena's warm heart remain in the skill name?

[Margarita] Skill is a skill that causes a storm to blow up nearby enemies vertically.
- Due to the short casting time, you can blow off enemies in the air and get ready for the next battle.
- The flower language of margarita is "freedom". Does it mean to blow away your enemies for your freedom?

[Anemona] skill is a skill that stretches the chain in a fan shape at the front and draws the enemies toward you.
- Even if you do not pursue your enemies to run away, you can drag them to your nearest location and place them in a range of other skills.
- Anemone's flower language is "Wait". I can not wait any longer, so I mean come here? It's getting more and more intense ...

[Rosemary] Skill is a skill that causes the spear's windows to rise within a certain range.
- It is a narrower range than other skill, but it is a powerful skill that adds extra effect that makes it impossible to act for a certain time when high damage and hit.
- You can use additional skill hits and 'Enhance Buffs' to further strengthen your skills, finish up your opponent with high damage, or make a follow-up attack once you have made it inoperable.
- Rosemary's flower language is "Happy Memories". It's a happy memory for fear ...

[Development Behind]

[Violeta Ferro] The concept of stance and Nena, "What if Nena has the opposite character so far?" We started from.

Imagine transforming into an active volcano-like personality that is intimately cool, yet warm, but understanding and loyal, loyal to nature, a loyal servant without a complaint to Orden, but an opponent against Orden, I saw.

The concept of the skill is also designed to be stronger as the number of enemies to match this character increases. Orden must constantly pursue conspiracy with only a few trustworthy subordinates, and to defend Orden against a multitude of warriors who want to defend the world, there must be skill and skill to easily eliminate many enemies.

Yes I have a new and powerful power, and in return I have lost many precious things. The problem is not what you want, but what happened because of Orden. However, I believe that the pioneer family will have a nice way to defeat Orden and make Nena's way to the front.

I ask for your continued patronage.

Thank you.