Author Topic: new event  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Vale

Re: new event
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 01:53:19 am »
Ewelli, you've just shown how blatantly incompetent you are. Now give us a reply coz you've angered half of the server. This happens when you give a job to a kid...

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 06:11:31 am »
Love how even when I send a ticket get two different messages in the same day legit 10minutes in between:

Our customer support staff has replied to your ticket.

Reply Summary

Greetings,

Thank you for using the Mail Inquiry.

In line with this matter, the said event will start later today from 20:00 to 24:00 (Game time) and it will be the day 1 of the event. Kindly please wait for more details about the said event.

10minutes later:

Reply Summary

Greetings,

Regarding this matter, the said event started 20:00 to 24:00 (Game Time) and it was the day 1 of the event. Kindly please wait for more details about the said event.

Like come on they themselves don't even realize what they're saying. Also if according to them 1st Blazing day was day 1 of the event how come, I got second day of Blazing event on the 3rd day of the event? Like had I even listened to them I wouldn't have got anything anyways on that date caus that would of been what day 0 of Blazing event? They fished up not even posting fishing details in game about the only worthwhile thing from the event. Day 4 in fact and theyres still no notice when logging in that "Blazing Event" is going on let alone the "Incredible Gear event".

Offline Monserv

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 08:42:09 am »
Love how even when I send a ticket get two different messages in the same day legit 10minutes in between:

Reply Summary

Greetings,

In line with this matter, the said event will start later today from 20:00 to 24:00 (Game time) and it will be the day 1 of the event. Kindly please wait for more details about the said event.

10minutes later:

Reply Summary

Greetings,

Regarding this matter, the said event started 20:00 to 24:00 (Game Time) and it was the day 1 of the event. Kindly please wait for more details about the said event.

Like come on they themselves don't even realize what they're saying. Also if according to them 1st Blazing day was day 1 of the event how come, I got second day of Blazing event on the 3rd day of the event? Like had I even listened to them I wouldn't have got anything anyways on that date caus that would of been what day 0 of Blazing event? They fished up not even posting fishing details in game about the only worthwhile thing from the event. Day 4 in fact and theyres still no notice when logging in that "Blazing Event" is going on let alone the "Incredible Gear event".

player: GM what happened with the issue of day 1 rewards?
GM: yes...

Offline Vale

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 10:19:49 am »
Ewelli, we're waiting for your explanation on why you have started this event and have not informed players about it.

Offline Kriari

• Beginner
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2017, 07:58:10 pm »
they will answer after the event is over and say "well guess what?? u lost it. move on....."

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2017, 09:46:00 pm »
Ewelli, we're waiting for your explanation on why you have started this event and have not informed players about it.

8) GM's don't work from Friday afternoon till Monday morning.  T3FUN can't have full-time GM's they only hire part-time GM's.   8)
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2017, 05:02:05 am »
was a late minute thing.
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2017, 08:35:38 am »
was a late minute thing.

How's that a excuse? their fault not the players

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2017, 10:58:34 am »
was a late minute thing.

How's that a excuse? their fault not the players

::) It's not blame T3FUN and their part-time GM's.   8)
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline dragonen

• Beginner
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2017, 01:36:09 pm »
Missed it too, when i checked up on event details there was no info on the Blazing Event. Didn't know what it is or when it starts. Been longing for a 3s rod costume for weeks and that chance slipped right by me :'(         ... Feeling quite ragy ever since.

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2017, 02:49:04 pm »
Ewelli doesn't have to explain anything. If you missed this event it is not anyone's fault but your own.

This is why we don't have good events very often. People just whine and complain and call the devs incompetent. Bite the hand that feeds you and you won't get fed anymore. How about show some gratitude.

Offline dragonen

• Beginner
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2017, 04:47:03 pm »
Ewelli doesn't have to explain anything. If you missed this event it is not anyone's fault but your own.

This is why we don't have good events very often. People just whine and complain and call the devs incompetent. Bite the hand that feeds you and you won't get fed anymore. How about show some gratitude.

I agree that Ewelli doesn't need to explain anything anymore, for he/she allready has.

Missing the the event is but not intirely my fault. Due to information lacking from the posted event details (which i read through, understood and accepted as complete as per usual) i did not know about the event, only on day 2 after i happened upon on this post. Sure i would have found new information regarding the event had i  gone back to to revise the event details but i did not find that neccesary.

T3Fun is a company that provides a service to us, like all companies they are also only a consistency of people like us, who don't appreciate insults and gross entitlement. It is what grows the distance between us and them. However, from a buseness perspective, lagging information was not a good idea. It displeased many customers.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2017, 05:53:25 pm »

Is Novusod any GM´s forum alt account?

Offline skivenn

• Beginner
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2017, 06:47:43 pm »
Let's be thankful. :) It is a bit unfair to few players but, it doesn't mean that you are allowed to degrade the game or the GMs.

(Sorry for my bad english). I stand corrected if ever.

PS: Me too, i didn't get the 1st day reward :)

Offline Kriari

• Beginner
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2017, 06:48:26 pm »
propably strong