Author Topic: new event  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Re: new event
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2017, 04:08:38 pm »
At this point can't really complain at least Europeans have a chance now to get a 3s costume- But my question is does that mean that everyone who got 1 3s costume now gets another 1 for free? Isn't it simpler to just inject the 3s tickets for those who didn't get it?

Caus essentially the issue hasn't changed- there just putting a Band-Aid on it. Europeans would still be short a costume that other players got. When in doubt we can just wait and see, and hopefully I'm wrong. Hopefully people who got 1 3s costume from the event don't get another one, and only people who didn't get the tickets can get them.

I assume that those who got it already... will get a 2nd one... still unfair in my opinion, i agree with you, they should not get it again, but i'm pretty sure they will T_T!.... anyway at least those who missed have another chance, that's cool! .... it will be nice if they put this news on announcements >In-game, so they can make sure everyone knows about it

What is really unfair is how many alt accounts are going to abuse this event now.

::) Everyone has alts why should T3FUN care about it?  Someone is being salty about alts again.

Not everyone...I don't have alts < but anyway, we where not talking about alts issue right now, i'm ALSO mad at how alts abuse of most events ..this issue has been there since FOREVER, it's not new, and it's not our fault (I mean, It's not fault of those who play without alts or without breaking the balance/economy/gameplay) if they abuse of events/system or whatever T3 has to take care of the matter... not us. What happened here, with this particular event, had nothing to do with the alts abuse thing... so don't mix things up..

We're not like euGE at least they do check people's IP addresses for multi-clients and alts.  T3FUN doesn't care about it anymore.  Look how long this server has been up.  It's been since 2013 and they haven't addressed the issue since our G1 transfer.  You would think they would care about it?  I think not and all they care about is your $$$.  So basically events are going to be abused even if you like it or not. 
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2017, 06:18:43 pm »
Yar, luu said it best alts are always gone be a issue and realistically there not gone go away until GMs do something about it like they do in GeEU. The issue here is that slapping on a quick fix to the event still isn't helping those who got screwed.

0 Screwed ppl, 1 The lucky few <--after First Blazing
1 Screwed ppl, 2 The now very lucky people<--how it'll look after Second Blazing

Just wanna make sure that all is fair, but the more and more people are talking in game- the more it seems like those with one costume are now gone get another. Is It possible to find out if that's the case before hand?

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2017, 01:56:26 am »

We're not like euGE at least they do check people's IP addresses for multi-clients and alts.  T3FUN doesn't care about it anymore.  Look how long this server has been up.  It's been since 2013 and they haven't addressed the issue since our G1 transfer.  You would think they would care about it?  I think not and all they care about is your $$$.  So basically events are going to be abused even if you like it or not.

The reason T3 doesn't touch alts is because mega whales spend money on their alt accounts for those limited per account Eukelades.

Offline LuuBell

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2017, 05:15:27 pm »

The reason T3 doesn't touch alts is because mega whales spend money on their alt accounts for those limited per account Eukelades.

Well.....i'm playing this game for 3 yrs now and back then there were no eukalades or any of those new rumins and alts were already there... they're here since forever :X so i don't think that's the reason why they don't do anything about the issue ...just saying T_T i have nothing against ppl who have 1 or even 2 alts... but those with 10+ alts are sick...THIS is what i meant by "abuse"...
Keep quiet! Shhhh ......

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2017, 11:42:01 am »
Adding those overpriced pets and overpriced Rumins killed the t3 server ;) Just a fact :P

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2017, 04:16:32 pm »
Adding those overpriced pets and overpriced Rumins killed the t3 server ;) Just a fact :P

whatcha talking about 5B+ for rumins sounds fair asf~ so fair....
only comes at a meager 500$ fee

totally sarcastic just a fyi

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2017, 04:30:27 pm »

It was either that or close the server. I don't know where people get this idea that T3 should run this game a charity. No business works like that. If a game can't make money through a large volume of small time buyers then they are forced to increase prices from a small number of whales.