Author Topic: New Symphonia Ep. 4 characters & Summer Outfits  (Read 583 times)

Offline Belligero

• High Master
New Symphonia Ep. 4 characters & Summer Outfits
« on: July 13, 2017, 12:51:02 pm »

It looks like they are brothers this time.

The blue one is recruited through quest and the white one is a cash shop character.

Featuring identical Sabre and Main-Gauche stances; they might as well be the same character. It looks promising, since these type of stances always tend to dominate the meta.

Bonus:

New Summer costumes since they haven't been posted on these forums yet

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:54:35 pm by Belligero »

Offline Novusod

• Expert
Re: New Symphonia Ep. 4 characters & Summer Outfits
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 01:34:53 pm »
Blue Flame Ludin / Student President Ludin outfits look good.

Offline Castia

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 08:08:23 am »
Whats that on the "brothers"? Sabre/MG or Sabre/Dagger? Well, its good theres more male chars again, the imbalance between male/female became a bit too obvious lately.

And... omg so pretty costumes! Can't decide which one looks better, the one of the Ludins or the one of the Judiths, they are both awesome! Lets hope we will get them!

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 09:06:03 am »
Whats that on the "brothers"? Sabre/MG or Sabre/Dagger? Well, its good theres more male chars again, the imbalance between male/female became a bit too obvious lately.

And... omg so pretty costumes! Can't decide which one looks better, the one of the Ludins or the one of the Judiths, they are both awesome! Lets hope we will get them!

8) I doubt it this server will shut down soon.  We're going to end up just like sGE.   8)
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Castia

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 11:54:28 am »
8) I doubt it this server will shut down soon.  We're going to end up just like sGE.   8)

So who likes to demoralize people now?
To me, this doesnt really look like we end up like that server in a short while. Some old whales might have left, but that does not mean we did not get new ones.  ;)
Chats are full with WTB and WTS, and it's quite lively, still. There had been times where it had been more quiet.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 03:12:36 pm »

So who likes to demoralize people now?
To me, this doesnt really look like we end up like that server in a short while. Some old whales might have left, but that does not mean we did not get new ones.  ;)
Chats are full with WTB and WTS, and it's quite lively, still. There had been times where it had been more quiet.

You forget that T3FUN is trying to follow in sGE's roots and now GEEU is falling into the same fate.  Sooner or later this game will shut down because of IMC's mistakes.

MMORPGs don't last long Granado Espada will have it's nail in the coffin sooner or later.  8) Also I'm not demoralizing people I'm saying that it's logic that MMORPGs won't last long.  IMC is losing more games than any other MMORPG publisher.  Also IMC is trying to sell it's assets to NEXON so basically IMC dying out.   8)

Games that T3FUN has lost since 2013 - Mythos, Football Manager, and Hellgate London (All those games were shut down)
Games that are left in T3FUN - Granado Espada & Aika

It's extremely sad that T3FUN only cares about your money and less about it's community.  So yeah have fun while they keep on milking you poor saps.  Once this game shuts down all that money you wasted is gone for good.  Unless you gain it back by working 4~5 years straight and not spend a dime.   8)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:27:42 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 04:09:26 pm »

What the hell are you on about?

You come into a topic that has nothing to do with server shutdown and you just have to bring it up while replying to a quote commenting on new characters and costumes.

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 12:07:54 am »
The population of the game is higher now than it was a year ago so I doubt the game will be shutting down any time soon.

Offline Castia

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 08:36:54 am »
The population of the game is higher now than it was a year ago so I doubt the game will be shutting down any time soon.

Precisely my point. The server is seeing more activity recently, theres CT/CTB/BHH runs every day, which had NOT been the case a while back. So yea. If thats everything that guy above our and Belligero's posts has to say, he better shuts up now and creates his own ranting thread. But ofc, just sitting in a city 24/7 without ever going out might give you the impression of loneliness and boredom.

Back to the costumes. I noticed that on one Ludin, there is short hair. So summer hair, too? Would be cool, like at Natalie or Beatrice!
Do you think its split into two different costumes or one for both and its just blue on the one and pink on the other one?

Offline Recoilsuave

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 01:27:17 pm »
Back to the costumes. I noticed that on one Ludin, there is short hair. So summer hair, too? Would be cool, like at Natalie or Beatrice!
Do you think its split into two different costumes or one for both and its just blue on the one and pink on the other one?

From what I could see on the Korean site, Ludin's outfits will be for both versions whereas Judith's will be split between regular and red headed versions.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 02:35:03 pm »

Precisely my point. The server is seeing more activity recently, theres CT/CTB/BHH runs every day, which had NOT been the case a while back. So yea. If thats everything that guy above our and Belligero's posts has to say, he better shuts up now and creates his own ranting thread. But ofc, just sitting in a city 24/7 without ever going out might give you the impression of loneliness and boredom.

A server doesnt run by the daily raids done on it. It runs by people spending real money and i guess even the whales spending hundreds or more a month will be very tired of this soon. But yes, ToB is actually true, that EuGe is getting administration problems too at the moment since it seems they kicked like all old GMs and hired SGE ones...at least this is what people guess since it was exactly when SGE ppl came and their server shutted of. Since then, it is still far away from being that milky than here...but it is going into a bad direction too, since the effort the GMs used to put into the game totally disappeared. They deleted a thread about being restrictive vs alt abuse for example....

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 03:07:11 pm »

A server doesnt run by the daily raids done on it. It runs by people spending real money and i guess even the whales spending hundreds or more a month will be very tired of this soon. But yes, ToB is actually true, that EuGe is getting administration problems too at the moment since it seems they kicked like all old GMs and hired SGE ones...at least this is what people guess since it was exactly when SGE ppl came and their server shutted of. Since then, it is still far away from being that milky than here...but it is going into a bad direction too, since the effort the GMs used to put into the game totally disappeared. They deleted a thread about being restrictive vs alt abuse for example....

Yep that's what I've been talking about.  8)

"This server is toxic"