Author Topic: Attendance Log-in Event  (Read 3672 times)

Offline MeowMeow

• Arrived in Startonia
Attendance Log-in Event
« on: October 27, 2017, 11:46:24 am »
Don't get me wrong, I like this event. This will encourage old players to come back and new players to join us. I also understand that you want a counterpart for the Flower Road event of GE EU http://www.granado-espada.eu/Mini/Event/FlowerRoad/

My only concern is:

Free Joshua/Accla/Banshee/Scavenger Diego there is no Family Level Requirement. We all know that some players have 10+ alts that are level 30+.
Some players are so unfortunate that they spent 100$ and didn't get Joshua. Joshua is still 2b in the market, it is worth to buy mercenary license to move another Joshua to the main account or keep it to sell in the future. We will see almost all players playing 3x Joshua, looks fun though.

I know some players with 10+ alt accounts level 30+. So what will you do if they all use their alts to gather the rewards?

Offline darky1818

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Attendance Log-in Event
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 12:16:54 pm »
I know people who's alts are high lvl too, so YES they will abuse the event....My concern wasn't about the character cards, since they are not tradeable and we don't know if they can be merced, i think some "event" cards can't be merced at all, let's hope they CAN'T do it!! BUT what about the weapons and armors?? they can't be traded but.. can we break them to make crystals?? i asume we can... and here will come the abuse of alts...also the dazzling rumins boxes... they will surely want to get those... this always happens and we can't do much about it...
A bit sad!! this is such good event ! *o*

Offline MeowMeow

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 01:16:56 pm »
I know people who's alts are high lvl too, so YES they will abuse the event....My concern wasn't about the character cards, since they are not tradeable and we don't know if they can be merced, i think some "event" cards can't be merced at all, let's hope they CAN'T do it!! BUT what about the weapons and armors?? they can't be traded but.. can we break them to make crystals?? i asume we can... and here will come the abuse of alts...also the dazzling rumins boxes... they will surely want to get those... this always happens and we can't do much about it...
A bit sad!! this is such good event ! *o*

They can use merc, create Joshua first then merc it.

You said players with a lot of alts might abuse:

1. Event strata weapons to crystals x6 = sure grade 36 crystals are 100-150m
2. Event strata armors x10 = grade 34 crystals for santo armors are 100-150m
3. Dazzling rumin boxes = sure higher chance to get dazzling spods, dazzling spod is now 600m

I don't know how will t3 track this but I hope they can do something about it.

Offline Taiko7

• New Pioneer
  • "nulla salus, extra..." Hinojosagaletz
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 08:56:46 pm »
uhmmm, if this is good    i ask... How  will the next scenaries that  now you can win  those chars and armors.... but  by other side... if many families  adquire  armors to make  crystals...  The   price of those crystals can low? or only to use in make  santo armors... Then appear the new set of armors in game? Many ask appear when i read the previous  comentaries

Offline Adonai

• New Pioneer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 10:24:52 pm »
My only concern is:

Free Joshua/Accla/Banshee/Scavenger Diego there is no Family Level Requirement. We all know that some players have 10+ alts that are level 30+.
Some players are so unfortunate that they spent 100$ and didn't get Joshua. Joshua is still 2b in the market, it is worth to buy mercenary license to move another Joshua to the main account or keep it to sell in the future. We will see almost all players playing 3x Joshua, looks fun though.

I know some players with 10+ alt accounts level 30+. So what will you do if they all use their alts to gather the rewards?

30+ on alts for these event cards doesn't really matter when it costs $10 per one they want to merc and the demand will go down since everyone is getting one of each for free. That $10 will just as easily make them money in another way if they buy cash shop items. If you're afraid of the 30+ well they are already dropping $300 to utilize 30. What would they not be able to buy with $300 in cash shop items? A montoro ring that is offered 80bil is sold for $300

Offline Lag

• New Pioneer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 05:26:48 am »
This is one of the best event

Offline biconne

• New Pioneer
Attendance Log-in Event Question
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 08:36:35 am »
Yesterday i logged in the website but i did not claim the 1st reward. And today i did not see the "Claim" on the 2nd reward. So did i miss something? I don't see the notice about claiming reward or the period of the event either, although on the FB page they say it will last for only 30 days. Can someone explain this for me please  :'(

Offline Belligero

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Attendance Log-in Event Question
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 09:31:01 pm »
This event is nice but it doesn't really encourage someone like me to actually log into the game. All I have to do is log onto my account on the site and claim the rewards.

Yesterday i logged in the website but i did not claim the 1st reward. And today i did not see the "Claim" on the 2nd reward. So did i miss something? I don't see the notice about claiming reward or the period of the event either, although on the FB page they say it will last for only 30 days. Can someone explain this for me please  :'(

As far as I know, today's the first day of the event, so you didn't miss anything.

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Attendance Log-in Event Question
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 11:13:02 am »
This event is nice but it doesn't really encourage someone like me to actually log into the game. All I have to do is log onto my account on the site and claim the rewards.

As far as I know, today's the first day of the event, so you didn't miss anything.

I was able to claim [DAY1] on the 27th.  [DAY2] on the 28th, and [DAY3] Today the 29th.  I'm having some issues with seeing that pop down page - it is not rendering correctly on my IE-11 Browser at all, I'm able to 'blind-click' on where the Linked Icon for the day is, and it tells me object(s) inserted into my premium inventory, and its there when I go back into game.  Since no one else seems to be having problems I'll try using chrome or firefox to see if that works better.  Can't use EDGE because it just doesn't like the T3fun logon at all (wont log in).   I also haven't found any overt notice of what this event is. Certainly appreciating it though!  Thanks T3Fun!
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline Lagerfield

• New Pioneer
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 04:13:27 am »
Is there anywhere T3fun has said when the Attendance Reward Event will go until?? I come back late to the game and i only just claimed the Day 13 Reward (15x Triumph potion) as of today 14th November

I would be very sad if i am unable to claim up to day 30 for SD armors and the Diego package.

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 08:37:36 am »
Is there anywhere T3fun has said when the Attendance Reward Event will go until?? I come back late to the game and i only just claimed the Day 13 Reward (15x Triumph potion) as of today 14th November

I would be very sad if i am unable to claim up to day 30 for SD armors and the Diego package.

Good question.  I thought I got a late start on it as well.  I just picked up "day 19", so that would mean if you just picked up day 13,  your about six days behind?  I'm sure there's a post somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 08:53:19 am »

Good question.  I thought I got a late start on it as well.  I just picked up "day 19", so that would mean if you just picked up day 13,  your about six days behind?  I'm sure there's a post somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

I see where the event first popped up on the 27th of OCT, and the Event notice went here on the boards early the morning of the 28th. So 30 consecutive days would take us to 25 NOV and the big package on day 31 would be first available on26 NOV?    I see no posts, or pop ups that indicate when the event will end.  If we're lucky it will extend beyond 30 calendar days, so that if someone started late, they'd still have a window of time to finish.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline Lagerfield

• New Pioneer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 11:54:47 am »

I see where the event first popped up on the 27th of OCT, and the Event notice went here on the boards early the morning of the 28th. So 30 consecutive days would take us to 25 NOV and the big package on day 31 would be first available on26 NOV?    I see no posts, or pop ups that indicate when the event will end.  If we're lucky it will extend beyond 30 calendar days, so that if someone started late, they'd still have a window of time to finish.

I hope so man and in tune with T3 extending alot of recent events by the sounds i like my chances.

Offline Belligero

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 03:21:22 am »
Can't seem to log-in to the site today.

When I try to log-in the site just stalls. Anyone having issues?

Offline WonderLand

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 04:06:55 am »
With the way they run they're events its usually done from star to finish meaning nov. 25th would be last day- they tend to say if your behind on the curve its your lost, or at least they did for most the past events similar to this.