Author Topic: Attendance Log-in Event  (Read 3673 times)

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Attendance Log-in Event
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 08:25:01 am »
Can't seem to log-in to the site today.

When I try to log-in the site just stalls. Anyone having issues?

Can you log in now?  I was able to log in this morning (07:28 central time). 
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline Belligero

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 07:40:33 pm »
Can you log in now?  I was able to log in this morning (07:28 central time).

Yeah, there was a major Firefox (my main browser) and Flash Plug-in update that messed with my settings a bit. After re-adjusting and enabling Flash on all sites, it worked fine.

Offline Cycill2

• New Pioneer
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 12:21:24 am »
All I want for Christmas is for this event to be extended by like 3 extra days. The derpin' site misled me and I missed like two days :(
And the fact that they haven't set a hard deadline is stressing me out.

Offline Belligero

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 07:38:31 am »
All I want for Christmas is for this event to be extended by like 3 extra days. The derpin' site misled me and I missed like two days :(
And the fact that they haven't set a hard deadline is stressing me out.

We probably will have until maintenance at the very least.

Offline gwendaal

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 03:43:02 pm »
my only concern here there no button like the other daily to loot it.

Offline nicot

• New Pioneer
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 03:57:54 pm »
And... how i should obtain now, i claimed all items, but, no scavenger diego and bristia accesories with a button to claim them??? Or maybe tomorrow i could receive those?

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 09:55:14 am »
And... how i should obtain now, i claimed all items, but, no scavenger diego and bristia accesories with a button to claim them??? Or maybe tomorrow i could receive those?

I had the same experience & questions yesterday.  Today - same thing.  All 30 prior day items are marked as "CLAIMED", and the Diego line of goodies are lit-up, and show details when I hover over them, yet clicking on any one (or all) of them - does nothing?  Checking my Leo Premium items now - and there is nothing in there but my playtime-event items. 

It would be nice to understand if there is something else we need to do to get these, or are we to presume they will be inserted automatically at some point?

Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 10:18:53 am »

I had the same experience & questions yesterday.  Today - same thing.  All 30 prior day items are marked as "CLAIMED", and the Diego line of goodies are lit-up, and show details when I hover over them, yet clicking on any one (or all) of them - does nothing?  Checking my Leo Premium items now - and there is nothing in there but my playtime-event items. 

It would be nice to understand if there is something else we need to do to get these, or are we to presume they will be inserted automatically at some point?

...  Ticket submitted for continuity...  I'm guessing no one is available to receive it until after the weekend.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline Taiko7

• New Pioneer
  • "nulla salus, extra..." Hinojosagaletz
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 11:40:24 am »
Same situation...
we wait an official message?   none appear about ticket to gmm, that i see...   I hope that appear some message in this days.. and  that situation   be cleared   in little time.

Offline GrayHart

• New Pioneer
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 11:44:21 pm »
To get the 30 day set (Diego/Bristia stuff) I double clicked on the word Days (Complete 30 Days Attendance). It just displayed a normal cursor icon for me, not showing as something you could actually click on. Note: I used Firefox.

Offline darky1818

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 12:16:23 am »
You can claim it already just got mine

Offline Novusod

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 04:07:24 am »
They the box seems a little buggy but if you spam click it will go through.

Offline ShinSho

• New Pioneer
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »
I seriously hope that they allow this Log-In Event to run at least one more week...because I found out about this event a few days after it started, and because of that, I'm only on Day-27, and I should be getting my day 28 items within a few hours, so I'm really close to completing this event, basically 2 1/2 days away from reaching my 30th day.

So yeah, I hope that T3Fun or whomever are going to postpone ending the event to some of us individuals who started a bit late some more time because it would really hurt to know that you were only a few days away and the event ends... :'(.

Please to those whom have the power...make this event last a bit longer!

Offline WonderLand

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2017, 04:47:53 am »
Lovely event just sucks everyone has 3 alts running for this event..... could ya at least hunt down some alts like w. the last event?

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2017, 07:13:07 am »
They the box seems a little buggy but if you spam click it will go through.

Yep. That was the case for me as well. Was able to claim them all. There was about a 30sec lag from the time I clicked on it till the time I got the pop up saying it had been inserted into inventory, That's ALL of the items shown are inserted, no matter where you click in the box.  Nice stuff!  Great event.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction