Author Topic: Characters without body costumes  (Read 751 times)

Offline AllAround

• Arrived in Startonia
Characters without body costumes
« on: November 01, 2017, 04:01:39 pm »
Hey, question. I play a lot on Ciel but she doesn't have a body costume so I can't add extra def/immu to her.

Anyone that has knowledge of kGE know IF the body costumes even exists there yet for her and WHEN we would get it if they do exist?

I know theres also other characters without body costumes so who doesn't and when will we get those too?

Offline Recoilsuave

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Characters without body costumes
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 12:38:37 am »
Elizabeth and Loretta have been out for years and have no costumes, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ciel never gets one either.

Offline Belligero

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:09:36 am »
I've been advocating for a universal invisible "costume" for characters for years now after they made it mandatory gear to compete but of course IMC doesn't care about balance for this game.

Offline WonderLand

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 07:40:52 pm »
I've been advocating for a universal invisible "costume" for characters for years now after they made it mandatory gear to compete but of course IMC doesn't care about balance for this game.

Caus making a universal "invisible" costume in any way the mind can wrap it self around it would be a dreadful idea in more than one way>.>......

Asides the fact that people would only need to get 1 costume w. Eukelede (how ever u spell it) or hell even 3, and be covered for the entire game and every character.....
Its just a bad idea all around, mainly because it affects the potential $ they make off of charging you to stone a single piece of gear- just saying~~~~

Than again- don't get me wrong, but if there were individual "invisible" costumes so like "Catherine invisible costume" "ion invisible costume" and so on than maybe they'd consider it <--in which case you should prolly emphasis the fact that costumes would be character locked, and than it becomes a better sell for them and would actually potentially improve there profits. Just toss up purchasing events with prize rumins during new character releases etc......

anyways bored and just looking around :S

Offline Novusod

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 07:10:00 am »
That is a good point Wonderland. Invisible costumes are a bad idea from that perspective. The way costumes work now forces players to commit to a single character when they place their Eukelede rumins. If a player puts the rumins in Code - L they can't use the same rumins again for another character. If a player wants to switch characters then they have to buy a new rumin set. This is good because players will be less likely to chase after unbalanced flavor of the month PvP characters. There are a lot of nerfs coming in future patches that will change the balance of newly released characters. Is it NOT worth it to waste rumins on characters that will be nerfed in a few months. Most players unless they are obscenely rich aren't going to bother. The current system keeps a check on players from fully exploiting unnerfed characters. So it is ultimately a good thing.

The reason Elizabeth and Loretta don't have costumes is because they are not popular. Any character that is popular over the long term will get a costume so it is not a big deal. Ciel is fairly new so it is likely she will get a costume in the future.