Author Topic: Are there any grahics/sweet fx for this game?  (Read 779 times)

Offline ShinSho

• New Pioneer
Are there any grahics/sweet fx for this game?
« on: November 13, 2017, 09:18:31 am »
As the title says, I've been looking for anything that could potentially make the graphics look better in terms of sweetfx or what not, and haven't found anything concrete.

I did find a Korean link with something like this
http://ge.hanbiton.com/Comm/Scr/View.aspx?postkey=416498

and this as well
http://ge.hanbiton.com/Comm/Scr/View.aspx?postKey=547890&page=1

I can definitely tell that they used something for the game to get such a vibrant look for the game.

That is something that I would like to be able to do, but I can't seem to find the links or options to be able to produce results similar to this.  The normal in-game quality is I'm sorry to say, outdated and I am simply looking at other ways to improve the overall look of the game.

If anyone has any ideas how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
Re: Are there any grahics/sweet fx for this game?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 04:15:18 pm »
Bump.

Interested in this as well, Korean server makes the game look hella polished

Offline AllAround

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 06:01:59 pm »
Interested!

The first link pics, wow!

Offline ShinSho

• New Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 03:27:29 pm »
Unfortunately, it seems nobody knows of a way to do it... :'(.  I've tried using Reshade on GE but it doesn't seem to work, and that's something that you can universally use on most other games, including modern day to old games.

It's really frustrating to see that the GE Korean players are using some sort of shading fx that's making the game far more aesthetically appealing than the stock look of the game currently.  Considering this game will never get another graphics overhaul, a program that you can manually tweak yourself to improve the overall look of the game would be the next best thing.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 08:28:25 pm »
Unfortunately, it seems nobody knows of a way to do it... :'(.  I've tried using Reshade on GE but it doesn't seem to work, and that's something that you can universally use on most other games, including modern day to old games.

It's really frustrating to see that the GE Korean players are using some sort of shading fx that's making the game far more aesthetically appealing than the stock look of the game currently.  Considering this game will never get another graphics overhaul, a program that you can manually tweak yourself to improve the overall look of the game would be the next best thing.

They tried that with Wolf Knights aka Granado Espada 2.0 but that project/MMORPG was a major failure.  It was a 3D version of Granado Espada.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★