Author Topic: What is the highest level for tasks in Ustiur farm?  (Read 316 times)

Offline PantyFetish

• Arrived in Startonia
What is the highest level for tasks in Ustiur farm?
« on: December 28, 2017, 08:30:10 pm »
Like Fishing, Weed, Turret and Hunting. Is it or lvl 99 or something? What do I benefit from reaching max level with each tasks?

Offline gwendaal

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: What is the highest level for tasks in Ustiur farm?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 11:19:30 pm »
weed allow to weed faster weeding  increase crops growth, weed the red flower also give you a chance for a magic seed  in that mùicromission you might get misc rewards like elemental jewel and some not so useful items, hunting tarry dog/turret defend your crops  so theyre arent attacked by wild beasts in fact those extremely wild boars are usually going to eat your crops.  long story short that allow you too cook more efficiently.

Offline Walkers

• New Pioneer
  • meow~
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 11:52:35 pm »
The max levels are as follows:
  • Plant Lv. 11
  • Fish Trap Lv. 6
  • Fishing Lv. 6
  • Weed Lv. 6
  • Hunting Lv. 6
  • Combination Lv. 6
  • Beekeeping Lv. 6
  • Dish Lv. 6
  • Turrent Lv. 100
  • Tary Lv. 100
Press Ctrl + Shift + F to open the Farm UI. You can check your farming skill levels here. There is also a tab for "Mixture" and "Cooking" for you to see what you can do as you level up.

For starters, maxing out planting, fish trap, fishing, weeding, beekeeping gives you nice achievement medals.

With increased levels of planting and fish trap, you get to purchase more lands and traps respectively. There are 12 plots of land and 3 trap plots total. This increases your output yield on a daily basis.

As for weeding, fishing, beekeeping and hunting, seems to me that your output is pretty similar regardless of level. However, you do need a lot of these items for alchemy and cooking.

Alchemy enables you to create great fish meat, fish meat, refined leaves etc that are needed for cooking. And certain things can only be unlocked at certain levels. Check your Farm UI.

Cooking can only be levelled in the Ustiur Farm, by dragging recipe into the cooking pot and having all the materials in your inventory. Recipes have to be obtained by exchanging old journals to the NPC in Albertal or Ustiur Farm.

You can make good money at high levels of farm when you sell ingredients (or the food itself) for the great foods used in PVP. But it does take consistency and patience to get to that point.

Offline PantyFetish

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 01:59:46 am »
The max levels are as follows:
  • Combination Lv. 6
How long does it take to level combination? I mean how many times do I need to craft success or fail to level it up?

For starters, maxing out planting, fish trap, fishing, weeding, beekeeping gives you nice achievement medals.
Do these medals give any stats or just bragging rights?

You can make good money at high levels of farm when you sell ingredients (or the food itself) for the great foods used in PVP. But it does take consistency and patience to get to that point.
What ingredients or food itself sell high to other players or in market manager? Is the money gained from selling them worth the trouble of leveling up my ustiur farm?

Offline Visenya

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 09:34:44 pm »
How long does it take to level combination? I mean how many times do I need to craft success or fail to level it up?

Combination is maxed at Lv.6 Speed would depend entirely on you.

Do these medals give any stats or just bragging rights?
They don't do anything.

Offline Blancfaust

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 01:17:04 am »
Been waiting for this post. Thanx for pointing it out! Helps a lot.

Offline Lag

• New Pioneer
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 03:50:20 am »
Turret is max level 120

Crops level 11 around 10 years

Beekeeping is the slowest.