Author Topic: Character Guide [***SPOILERS***][Updated - 01/01/2013]  (Read 35450 times)

Offline Wurmheart

• Beginner
Re: Character Stat Guide
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 07:47:49 am »
Quite a nice effort so far.

some pointers though:
*Do keep in mind that majority of cash shop upc's will get stat boosts in 10.6 and 10.18, i could write these down later when i'm back from making dinner xD.
*Christusblog is a nice source of information, but it doesn't update changed information due to patches.
*I'd recommend cross referencing with http://ge_2ch.wikiwiki.jp (always up to date for jge aka 10.18 atm) or http://bluemoonwalzer.blogspot.nl/ (nicely shows what changes per patch, though it can be quite chaotic). But you will need to use chrome auto translate or a different translation utility unless you can read Japanese/Chinese.
*Some of the recommended promotions are a bit limited, some explanation would be nice as well as other options. For example:
Viki can benefit from cha to increase dmg on his summons or increase con to be more durable.
Veroniff benefits most from con due to her low base con. And int doesn't add much dmg since she has no dmg bonus in her expert stance but it is still a option.
Cath str can be quite decent as a con build for pvp or secondary tanking with crusader ofc or full str for a full out dmg role.

And there's no option here use spoiler tags?

10.6 character changes:
-Fighter con increased to 70
-Reboldeux Soldier con increased to 70
-Coimbra trooper con increased to 80.
-Claire con increased to 50.
-Idge & Battlesmith idge con increased to 60.
-Baek Ho str & agi increased to 75.
-Cruz agi increased to 30.
-Helena stats rounded down and up to 30 agi, 30 con, 90 int and 75 cha.
-Calyce can use scout leather armor.
-Grenmah's provoke is replaced with highlander soul.

10.18 char changes:
-Jack's personal skill has been changed to Destroyer Mode.
-Yeganeh's personal skill has been changed to Defender Mode.
-Angie's personal skill has been changed to Fast Build.
-Summoner Cath personal skill has been changed to Yes Ma'am.
-Adelina the Pirate's str has increased to 70.
-Soho the fighter's str has increased to 70 and con has increased to 60.
-Panfilo the Battlecook str has been increased to 70.
-Idge the Battlesmith str has been increased to 70.
-Asoka has changed to 75 str, 75 agi, 70 con, 50 dex, 30 int, 30 cha. (-15 dex, +5 str, +10 agi)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:53:28 am by Wurmheart »

Offline Bellza

• High Master
  • Destroying people with Fruit Doomships since 2012
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 08:31:08 am »
I would also add in there are a few other characters that we can add:  Cadet Adrianna, Cadet Elisa, Pioneer Queen Grandies (it's a younger version of the original old lady, Grenmah, so I can't remember which spelling they used for her - Grandice or Grandies).  There are also the uncomfirmed/possibly in development characters... I don't know if you want to add those or not though. 

If you already listed any of these, sorry, I'm pretty tired and don't even remember what I just read xD.

Barrel, J.D. (Judgement Day or something like that?), Friede, Marchetti, Kess Kielce, Kano Kielce, Olivia, Heyran, Mifuyu (who is JGE exclusive as far as I know), red-dress blonde lady (do we have ANY information about her?)... gar.  Too many.  I'm not sure if I have those names 100% correct either... but it is a starting point for research anyway :/,
T3, no.  Bad T3, bad.  NO COOKIES FOR YOU

Offline Bahu

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 10:24:13 am »
Thanks for the input everyone.
@Wurmheart
Thanks for the input for the upc's I'll add them in right away. I didn't add the stat changes yet because I couldn't think of a good format to show present and future stats  ;D. I will add them once the recruitment and character combinations are done.

@Bellza
Are the Cadet's and Pioneer Queen exclusives? If not I will add them right away  :). I didn't want to include the jGE exclusives because we would never get them  :'(.

Typing out these recruitment quests is taking longer then I thought. Trying to keep some character space for future updates ::). Also if someone could upload their head shot of Eduardo that would be great XD.

Offline Helion

• Beginner
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 11:39:41 am »
I would also add in there are a few other characters that we can add:  Cadet Adrianna, Cadet Elisa, Pioneer Queen Grandies (it's a younger version of the original old lady, Grenmah, so I can't remember which spelling they used for her - Grandice or Grandies).  There are also the uncomfirmed/possibly in development characters... I don't know if you want to add those or not though. 

If you already listed any of these, sorry, I'm pretty tired and don't even remember what I just read xD.

Barrel, J.D. (Judgement Day or something like that?), Friede, Marchetti, Kess Kielce, Kano Kielce, Olivia, Heyran, Mifuyu (who is JGE exclusive as far as I know), red-dress blonde lady (do we have ANY information about her?)... gar.  Too many.  I'm not sure if I have those names 100% correct either... but it is a starting point for research anyway :/,
Still nothing on the blonde girl other than she's suppose to be the protagonist or something of bristia..probably won't have any info on her for a  while longer :/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:41:56 am by Helion »

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 01:40:01 pm »
You know...now that I read this, I suddendly feel the urge to update and re-post the guide I used to feed on our previous forums, "How to build your team for dummies". Before anything, though, I think it's best to wait for the game launch, since we don't even know for sure which version it will be. Meanwhile, I'll polish whatever I can ;)