Author Topic: Tears0fBloodGE Blog *Grand Opening*  (Read 4471 times)

Offline WorkSafeBC

• Master
  • We are not the same.
Re: Tears0fBloodGE Blog *Grand Opening*
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 06:50:23 pm »
Your sidebar is way too long. Create a separate page for your family or something.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 11:43:50 pm »
Your sidebar is way too long. Create a separate page for your family or something.

Good idea I might do that.  Thanks for the tip.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Ozz

• High Master
  • Dat feels, mengs
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2014, 10:21:01 am »

Yeah, create another page like "My family" link to it or smt, there you place medals/chars/equips/your teams, your objectives and so on... also another thing that annoyed me are those icons on the left side, at least say what they do like : " GEo Cash Shop [CS Icon], GEo Forums [Community Icon]" etc... there's no way one could guess what exactly you want to represent with that, same thing with the other blog's link, use their already known blog's icon, its so much easier to locate

And for god's sake remove that "Granado Espada" from the header. its hideous. Everyone know this game is GE by the time they find your blog   ;)

PS: And ofc, the typos :3
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn."

"Do not fear death so much, but the unlived life."

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2014, 12:15:11 pm »
what is lime key pie?
proceeds to copy paste essay from google
ITS A fishing(o no auto correct did not just change my expletive) damned* PIE
MADE FROM KEY LIME

This game has forgotten true fun, so many secrets buried in ice. Close your eyes and let the cold boredom take you.
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=20.0
Signature made by Tears of
B

Offline Ozz

• High Master
  • Dat feels, mengs
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2014, 01:22:02 pm »
really?  *searches*

didn't saw that coming
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn."

"Do not fear death so much, but the unlived life."

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 10:17:56 pm »

Yeah, create another page like "My family" link to it or smt, there you place medals/chars/equips/your teams, your objectives and so on... also another thing that annoyed me are those icons on the left side, at least say what they do like : " GEo Cash Shop [CS Icon], GEo Forums [Community Icon]" etc... there's no way one could guess what exactly you want to represent with that, same thing with the other blog's link, use their already known blog's icon, its so much easier to locate

And for god's sake remove that "Granado Espada" from the header. its hideous. Everyone know this game is GE by the time they find your blog   ;)

PS: And ofc, the typos :3

I just edited most of what you just told me.  As for the banner....No  I won't change it :P.  I will work on the Pioneering Menu and the rest soon. 
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2014, 10:18:11 am »
My newest blog banner - Armonia Episode 1

;D Here it is...Sirius/Valeria/Illusion + Armonia backgrounds and Granado Espada Logo.