Author Topic: GE Castilla Clans  (Read 5990 times)

Offline Laguna

• Master
Re: GE Castilla Clans
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 08:59:23 pm »

Wow, they are getting 1b each per CW and you are only giving 60m to those active members? Soloer and Moan told me that they are only getting 60m. They've been loyal to Candy.

So he didn't help crap members. Wow. They helped you in CW/Raids and you call them crap?
Now I can conclude that Candy is a greedy and useless faction.

You got the best weapons and armors in GE. Good job. That doesn't make you immortal. Just make sure you still have some life.
Ever heard of Sarcasm ?

And melo don't have best gear. He got good gear,  not best.  Good gear + leader buff +15%lwbuff+OP chars+fine reaction(+2buffalts) = Melo.

we dont Count about LegionoFfire Coz  he ll got 1 shot koed by all of them its mostly who useful in raid field mapss cw etc!

being 1 shot koed does not stop me from soloing armonia field raids :D
Abyss Wolf and Bear ? You call em armonia Field Raids?  Plz solo mady/cray  or  desglose.

we dont Count about LegionoFfire Coz  he ll got 1 shot koed by all of them its mostly who useful in raid field mapss cw etc!

being 1 shot koed does not stop me from soloing armonia field raids :D

plz i helped. ilolled, no info about gravitas. we are too exclusive huehuehuehuheue
No spies for you. You are too insignificant, and spies are rare and valuable.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 09:02:09 pm by Laguna »

Offline Savi

• Beginner
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2014, 12:25:49 am »
It's funny how you argue this

Funny Fact:

"If they are all active, TheOne and Candy will have a hard time with Evolution. Colonies taken by Evolution before will prove you that I am right. "

I'm waiting to see it since they merged haha. Only thing they can do is kill dps and warp out fast! Not to mention super invi-kill dps tatics that never stopped us to raid. You seem to miss cw. Evo gives up before CW is done much more often than they take something.

Why not deny this?
Savoir follows Melo's orders because he is scared

Ehh, That's just enemy trying to make us break Alliance. ^^
 I Know melo since he came to USA server and He invited me to his clan lots of times. Those really afraid of him are you guys that always leave when he comes to pvp :(, which one of those you're probably alt of. Haha

Offline Maoster

• Master
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 04:03:18 am »
JD says hi

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 11:02:52 am »
Cassie Kielec once said.  "All ur colonies belongs to me."
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 11:28:37 am »

no one cares

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 11:33:35 am »

no one cares

Inb4 Bristia Clan to take over Granado Espada ¬_¬; But not me of course but someone will do it....With Kess's + IBRs.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline chikodaniel

• High Master
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 08:12:01 pm »

no one cares

Inb4 Bristia Clan to take over Granado Espada ¬_¬; But not me of course but someone will do it....With Kess's + IBRs.

no one cares
no one does
Rengar

1st Server.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 08:23:52 pm »

no one cares

no one cares
no one does

TO cares  :(

Offline Pixel

• Beginner
  • Have a nice day!
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2015, 04:44:30 pm »
Do any of this guilds accept newer players, or just advanced ones? It's been my experience in other mmos that joining anything other than a large, well established guild is a waste of time.

Offline _LAIHO_

• Beginner
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2015, 06:08:36 pm »
Do any of this guilds accept newer players, or just advanced ones? It's been my experience in other mmos that joining anything other than a large, well established guild is a waste of time.

Pm Chaoken or _2Strong2Die_ to get into Dark_Avalon faction, it is quite active and gives you like the maximum of clan buff (40 % atk and some stance exp). In there are many new players and some players who have better gears already. Activity is near top clans on server, most of the time 15-30 players online  ;D

Offline Pixel

• Beginner
  • Have a nice day!
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2015, 11:51:31 pm »

Pm Chaoken or _2Strong2Die_ to get into Dark_Avalon faction, it is quite active and gives you like the maximum of clan buff (40 % atk and some stance exp). In there are many new players and some players who have better gears already. Activity is near top clans on server, most of the time 15-30 players online  ;D

Thank you! I'll do that!!  :D