Author Topic: Declaring War on Small Clan issue  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Declaring War on Small Clan issue
« on: September 12, 2015, 01:52:20 pm »
First off I don't want any derailment, trolling or flamebaiting on this topic.  This is a serious matter and I don't want to see any of this drama get out of hand.  So let's all be fair and handle this with fair and open minds. 

Okay I just found out that a few clans.  Which I won't name them are declaring war on smallers clan if they decide to squad up with their enemies factions.  So let me make this clear so we all understand what's going on here.  If these clans are fighting each other.  Why should us smaller clans should suffer by being warred if we just want help from larger PVE clans?  It doesn't make any sense to declare war on smaller clans who can't fight back.  So why can't you just tell all the small clans ahead of time verse declaring war on us even if we don't know what's going on.  Some of us don't want the Clan Vs Clan drama.  So think about the little people who are trying to enjoy the game.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Beckerath

• Beginner
  • Masterpiece Weapon Collector
Re: Declaring War on Small Clan issue
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 04:11:34 pm »
You don't enjoy the game, you're not naive and you're not innocent, you're just a leech

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 04:26:12 pm »
You don't enjoy the game, you're not naive and you're not innocent, you're just a leech.

Clearly you can't read the topic correctly and you have no idea what's going on.  I said no derailment, trolling, or flamebaiting and you already ruined it.  Thanks a lot Silkye or whoever you are.  This topic is a serious matter and you think everything is a joke to you.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 09:05:50 pm »
That's part of the game. If clan leaders want to war your clan, they'll war you. Their reason is irrelevant.

I don't know what you expect people to tell you. Just deal with it.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 09:44:40 pm »
That's part of the game. If clan leaders want to war your clan, they'll war you. Their reason is irrelevant.

I don't know what you expect people to tell you. Just deal with it.

Well I accidentally squaded with an enemy clan and they declare war on us.  Which I had no idea about that they would go so far to declare war.  Then I was told at the last minute that I could be warred for joining a squad and well it happen.  So that's the whole thing.  I wish all clans would have been given notice from those clans ahead of time.  Before someone else gets the bad idea.  I'm not ranting or QQing about it.  I  just wish that there was more communication about this issue between Clan Leaders.  So players don't squad up with the wrong clans.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:55:27 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 12:03:29 am »
Its also all of the family level 1 that keep making alts and talk bad about them too which counts towards it and apparently most of them are suspected its u so clearly its also another reason to war ur clan because of it, cuz no one else than you would make lvl 1 account to seek for attentions from alts

Mr.Popo / BarrackObama / YouAreBustedLOL etc

if u don't happy with it, LEAVE CLAN, not a big problems

*not trolling/derailing/flame baiting, just stating the reason why u got warred*, you never learned what happened last year when Candy war you at all
edit: not to mention you even make an alt that used my old family name "Dx001" to try to make fun of me lols
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:21:35 am by Dx-001 »

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 12:13:42 am »
Its also all of the family level 1 that keep making alts and talk bad about them too which counts towards it and apparently most of them are suspected its u so clearly its also another reason to war ur clan because of it, cuz no one else than you would make lvl 1 account to seek for attentions from alts

Mr.Popo / BarrackObama / YouAreBustedLOL etc

if u don't happy with it, LEAVE CLAN, not a big problems

You need to get your facts straight before you spread false rumors.  I accidentally squaded with Evo in El Templo with Script and your clan leader saw me in Evo squad and declare war on us.  So don't spread rumors unless you know the truth.  Also we're not at war anymore you might want to recheck your clan's enemy factions.  This matter is between me, D2, Script, and your leader.  Case closed and Forums Admin please lock this thread this matter is done.  I don't want anymore trolls, derailers, and most of all flamebaiters posting such negative stuff about this matter.  Just lock it because it's we agreed to stop this war.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:23:48 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »

Offline Beckerath

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 12:17:50 am »
You don't enjoy the game, you're not naive and you're not innocent, you're just a leech.

Clearly you can't read the topic correctly and you have no idea what's going on.  I said no derailment, trolling, or flamebaiting and you already ruined it.  Thanks a lot my true and only love or whoever you are.  This topic is a serious matter and you think everything is a joke to you.

"This topic is a serious matter" Nothing is serious in this game inb4 your argument is invalid, leave clan and stop QQing about everything that happens to you as if you were the center of the universe

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 12:38:26 am »

Clearly you can't read the topic correctly and you have no idea what's going on.  I said no derailment, trolling, or flamebaiting and you already ruined it.  Thanks a lot my true and only love or whoever you are.  This topic is a serious matter and you think everything is a joke to you.

"This topic is a serious matter" Nothing is serious in this game inb4 your argument is invalid, leave clan and stop QQing about everything that happens to you as if you were the center of the universe

Forums Admin lock this thread.

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 12:41:25 am »
Why dont you just grief them hard, if they want WAR give them WAR, but in a way they wont enjoy it :P

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/193/feature/7030
MMORPG: How will the game be monetized under Redbana’s profile?

T3Fun - Jun Hyun Kim: The game will continue to be free-to-play. We want to point out that just because there will be several large updates coming every month, the game will always stay fre

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 04:09:45 am »
I'll give u some solutions here before the thread gets locked

1.If you don't want clan vs clan drama, leave faction and do quest instead of staying in faction, after finish the quest then rejoin, most of ppl use that method. Like really, your clan is mostly afk/daily quests, not doing such big raids or PvP so it really doesn't matter if u leave for 7 days.
2.I don't see GM will do anything about this case, since GM doesn't even bother to accept other people's request.
3.You have played this game since G1 which is like 5~6 years, you should have known that TO and Candy just wars every clan in server that squad with Evo/NK lol, its not our fault that you don't know.
4.If you don't want the war thing to happen then you need to talk it out with your leader and your enemy leader about reasons and ask for truce before complaint without trying to negotiate things out.

Offline Beckerath

• Beginner
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 10:19:57 am »
Dear Calintz.

Poop.

Bye.