Author Topic: A Suggestion about downloading the game and fixing it  (Read 580 times)

Offline Yvaine125

• Beginner
A Suggestion about downloading the game and fixing it
« on: March 10, 2016, 04:28:55 pm »
I wanna make a suggestion about the game downloading, I say  you should make a video on how to download  the game properly and any bugs, glitches and download errors that people  have encounter during or  installing the game , if this  continues it will deter people from playing the game, Also a forum that explains what  to do and how to fix it  with all these different post it confuses some people including myself ... its just a suggestion I wanted to throw out there

Offline curiouslucy

• Beginner
  • Nooblife
Re: A Suggestion about downloading the game and fixing it
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 10:38:17 am »
It's a very good suggestion as I spent the best part of yesterday fixing my friends bad install......his snowflake montoro kept crashing him in his barracks. Bit of an anti climax for someone who has been waiting so long to play again after some intense studying. I then stayed awake late to play with him as promised. Why are the install files still a mess? Please T3Fun, why haven't you fixed this. The install files have been broken for the longest time and it's just a case of missing files.......no wonder the server is filled with the same old trolls and no fresh blood! How do you expect new players to come when they cannot even get into the game. As I recall my friend was going to start last year but he couldn't get the game working at all....and he would have been a paying player. Sad situation.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 03:42:27 pm »
It is very easy. The right Install Files will be released in Lucky Shop Bonanza soon for you guys , only 150 $ each file.  8)

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 03:50:58 pm »
It is very easy. The right Install Files will be released in Lucky Shop Bonanza soon for you guys , only 150 $ each file.  8)

:o 2Strong stop being a troll lol.   :(
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Huskee1

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 07:02:35 pm »

good idea check that T3 xDDDDDD