Author Topic: I can't get into the game after entering barracks  (Read 6499 times)

Offline breakerex

• Beginner
I can't get into the game after entering barracks
« on: April 09, 2016, 03:17:31 am »
This just happen after a week of playing and out of no where. I log into the barracks and try to go back into saved location or previous location and the game just stop responding and crashes. I have reinstalled this game so many times and even tried downloading those outdated installers from those old links and yet it didn't fix the problem. I uninstalled the game and made sure everything was gone and reinstalled it, nothing have changed. I can get into barracks, but I can't get into the darn game. I TRIED FOR 2 DAYS AND GOT NOTHING FINISHED!! Now, I don't know if anyone from the company would give a working solution. I wish I can just transfer to iah instead...ugh.

Offline breakerex

• Beginner
Re: I can't get into the game after entering barracks
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 03:23:45 am »
Also, there is still corrupted files such as some artifacts, mostly the armonian artifacts and some others that shows error image, but it is not the reason I crash.

Offline breakerex

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 12:45:40 am »
I believe I found the answer to my problem, it seems that sometimes I can get to town, but there I will crash due to someone entering the town with either a character or something corrupted. Although I found the answer, how do I fix these corrupted files? My drivers are up to date as well.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 07:26:29 am »
I believe I found the answer to my problem, it seems that sometimes I can get to town, but there I will crash due to someone entering the town with either a character or something corrupted. Although I found the answer, how do I fix these corrupted files? My drivers are up to date as well.

Ask a friend to come with a Lorraine or Dolores near you.... If you crash, you know your problem.

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 07:37:23 am »

thats because your client missed armonia episode 3 patch update, so either reinstall the game or ask someone to upload those GE ipf files and you download it and replace ur current ipf files with it

Offline breakerex

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 12:35:18 am »
Well I wished I knew someone who have lorraine or dolores, but is a patch number for the updater to install armonia episode 3?

Offline ScarS

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • ...the ScarS remind us that the _______ is ____...
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 01:45:06 am »

@breakerex,

You may have some files corrupted as others here said, updater.revision is currently 221845. Try to re-patch :)
...the ScarS remind us that the _______ is ____...

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 02:16:26 pm »
you can't fix support doesn't care and doesn"t want to provide a working client you will have to ask a friends(with a working client) to upload full client on dropbox or so and download it from here

Offline High5Ghost

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 01:34:05 am »
i really don't see the problem as the 5 parts client download work perfectly fine for me. as that how i fixed the stupid flash problem few patches back. and it worked just fine with a fresh installed on other computer days ago. i really don't find any broken file from that download link.

Offline breakerex

• Beginner
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 05:34:29 am »

@breakerex,

You may have some files corrupted as others here said, updater.revision is currently 221845. Try to re-patch :)

I tried to reinstall, but its not reinstalling the corrupted files, I even uninstalled it and download with several of the download links from the sites, but those files are corrupted no matter what. I need those clean ipf files if I'm able to happily play this game for hours :/

Offline ScarS

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • ...the ScarS remind us that the _______ is ____...
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 05:43:21 am »

@breakerex,

Are your anti-virus and firewall on? They may also blocked the other necessary files. Check them also and run the client as administrator :)
...the ScarS remind us that the _______ is ____...

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2016, 07:06:20 pm »

@breakerex,

Are your anti-virus and firewall on? They may also blocked the other necessary files. Check them also and run the client as administrator :)

If you have Comodo Firewall make sure it's not blocked in "Blocked Intrusions".  If it is then unblocked it by moving it to "Sandboxed Apps."  I had issues of GE.exe being blocked by Comodo Firewall in the past.  If you don't have Comodo Firewall it might be under something else.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline breakerex

• Beginner
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 12:13:08 am »

I do not have any firewall or anti viruses on when I play, so where do I go from there?

Offline Esplendor

• Beginner
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 11:52:26 am »
Same problem here... I tryed to do anithing (opening as Admin... uninstalling, reinstalling... everything, and isnt working.... can someone help us? thanks...  :-[

Offline Esplendor

• Beginner
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 12:39:34 am »
Still having the problem.... i tried to reinstall around 300 times... and cannot enter to barracks... (i found some info its because for a corrupt character)... but cannot do nothing???

thank you, and sorry for the disturbance...