Author Topic: Don't update your windows 10 today!  (Read 6336 times)

Offline JohnWick

Re: Don't update your windows 10 today!
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2016, 01:53:23 am »

Bellza I sent you a pm, check it and it's about the working client :)

Thanks for thinking of me, but it is an X-Trap issue :(.  I can update the game and get it running until X-Trap starts going and then I get an X-Trap error.  Just sad that I can't even take a trip down nostalgia lane, haha.  Have fun peoples!

If it's about X-trap, already lapsed on the allowed days to revert back to earlier version of Windows? =((

Offline Bellza

• High Master
  • Destroying people with Fruit Doomships since 2012
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2016, 11:56:17 pm »

Bellza I sent you a pm, check it and it's about the working client :)

Thanks for thinking of me, but it is an X-Trap issue :(.  I can update the game and get it running until X-Trap starts going and then I get an X-Trap error.  Just sad that I can't even take a trip down nostalgia lane, haha.  Have fun peoples!

Yep.  Way too late to revert.
If it's about X-trap, already lapsed on the allowed days to revert back to earlier version of Windows? =((
T3, no.  Bad T3, bad.  NO COOKIES FOR YOU

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2016, 08:59:03 pm »
Almost 4 months after Windows 10 Anniversary update, still no fix.

You contact T3 Support and they tell you to uninstall an update, thing that you can not do after 7 days after it has been deployed (5 August 2016)

And T3 does nothing.

People wonder why this game is still alive, I would say that its because the faithful (or maybe stupid) players who are betrayed over and over and over by T3 false promises.

The day that Windows decides to kill flash player, no one is going to be able to play because the frigging launcher uses flash for no good reason.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/193/feature/7030
MMORPG: How will the game be monetized under Redbana’s profile?

T3Fun - Jun Hyun Kim: The game will continue to be free-to-play. We want to point out that just because there will be several large updates coming every month, the game will always stay fre

Offline xxxlukacrozeria

• Beginner
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2016, 06:33:05 am »
^

When is this getting fixed? Are you (T3Fun) planning to fix it at all? I can't log into the game with any Windows 10 computers (and I passed the time period to backtrack from the anniversary update... actually came back to play the game months after the update).

Offline Arise

• Beginner
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2016, 08:06:22 pm »
actually came back to play the game months after the update).

Same here, not played the game in many months and wanted to come back a couple day ago but yet it seems windows10 is the culprit, yet judging how long this thread has been alive and how there's been no solution...I don't think I'm going to expect one, I will be surprised if this game even has players by the time they fix it because of how many people are being denied the ability to play by an outdated version of Xtrap.

Offline Yoshinkan

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2016, 09:18:07 am »
Same here. I tried to log in and still getting xtrap error. Sad...

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2017, 11:52:50 pm »
They still havent fixed up this?

What a shame...

RIP Granado Espada
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/193/feature/7030
MMORPG: How will the game be monetized under Redbana’s profile?

T3Fun - Jun Hyun Kim: The game will continue to be free-to-play. We want to point out that just because there will be several large updates coming every month, the game will always stay fre