Author Topic: new stance for daggers  (Read 342 times)

Offline lordevil10

• Beginner
new stance for daggers
« on: September 03, 2016, 01:59:27 pm »
i propose a nasty dagger stance. there was a thing called quad infinite thingy in hunter x hunter. it seemed pretty awesome and something that might actually fit this game.
i don't know if it should be dual dagger or quad dagger (which would actually require to add 2 more weapon slots or be creative) and it would be semi ranged and semi melee. maybe put a skill that switches the way you use the daggers. dont know much about a balanced cycle.  i bet many others would actuallly be better at actually creating the stance but i just wanted to throw the idea out there.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Re: new stance for daggers
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:42:23 pm »
i propose a nasty dagger stance. there was a thing called quad infinite thingy in hunter x hunter. it seemed pretty awesome and something that might actually fit this game.
i don't know if it should be dual dagger or quad dagger (which would actually require to add 2 more weapon slots or be creative) and it would be semi ranged and semi melee. maybe put a skill that switches the way you use the daggers. dont know much about a balanced cycle.  i bet many others would actuallly be better at actually creating the stance but i just wanted to throw the idea out there.

No just no  ::)
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 04:58:02 am »

Would be really interesting, but please at least 8 daggers...not only 4, 4 is way too low to craft and up  >:(

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 12:20:09 pm »
only problem we have 2 slot for  weapons.
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.