Author Topic: Error 10035: Can't log in to The Server  (Read 895 times)

Offline fallenrai

• Beginner
Error 10035: Can't log in to The Server
« on: December 27, 2016, 08:01:40 pm »
This happened just yesterday.
I switched to VPN now. But, it's more laggy than the normal way of connecting.
Also, I restarted the modem like 15 times already. That goes the same for my PC and flushdns command.
I've also set a static IP, port forwarded in TCP/UDP...
I've tried my girlfriend's account. The issue is still there.
What else can I freaking do?
Is the issue on in our ISP....or the G.E. server?
This is frustrating.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:03:49 pm by fallenrai »

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
Re: Error 10035: Can't log in to The Server
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 09:08:28 pm »
Wrong server bro

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline fallenrai

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 10:25:13 pm »
Wrong server bro

Though, does this also happen to your server(s)?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 11:38:13 pm by fallenrai »

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 11:03:19 pm »
Afaik, no. We have worse problems >.<

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 10:12:43 pm »
This happened just yesterday.
I switched to VPN now. But, it's more laggy than the normal way of connecting.
Also, I restarted the modem like 15 times already. That goes the same for my PC and flushdns command.
I've also set a static IP, port forwarded in TCP/UDP...
I've tried my girlfriend's account. The issue is still there.
What else can I freaking do?
Is the issue on in our ISP....or the G.E. server?
This is frustrating.

Using a VPN is using 3rd Party Software and it's bannable.  Most likely the X-Trap from that server is blocking you from using an VPN. 
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 11:55:01 pm »
Using a VPN is using 3rd Party Software and it's bannable.  Most likely the X-Trap from that server is blocking you from using an VPN.

Bullsh1t, VPN doesnt affect the game nor modifies any behaviour of it, it doesnt input automated commands for you.

Its like saying that using a Web Browser at the same time as you play is using a 3rd Party Software.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/193/feature/7030
MMORPG: How will the game be monetized under Redbana’s profile?

T3Fun - Jun Hyun Kim: The game will continue to be free-to-play. We want to point out that just because there will be several large updates coming every month, the game will always stay fre

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 01:07:07 am »

Bullsh1t, VPN doesnt affect the game nor modifies any behaviour of it, it doesnt input automated commands for you.

Its like saying that using a Web Browser at the same time as you play is using a 3rd Party Software.

euGE has warn players about using VPNs.  They are only allowing 3 accounts per IP address to access their game.  Maybe that's the reason why he can't access their game.  Then again I could be wrong and maybe he has a terrible internet connection LOL.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:33:44 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 08:09:39 am »

I don't know what cave you crawled out of but most if not all MMO don't allow use of VPN and have rules against using those in their TOS/EULA.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:12:10 pm by Emiel »

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 01:02:29 am »

I don't know what cave you crawled out of but most if not all MMO don't allow use of VPN and have rules against using those in their TOS/EULA.

Please go back to your cave, and learn what a VPN is before doing an uneducated comment.

The only possible case would be if an MMO has a region lock on it, and using a VPN to circumvent it would indeed violate such restriction.

But Granado Espada is not the case, and not in many other global MMO.

Again, learn what a VPN is before doing an uneducated comment.

T3Fun - Jun Hyun Kim: The game will continue to be free-to-play. We want to point out that just because there will be several large updates coming every month, the game will always stay fre

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 06:55:09 am »

Please go back to your cave, and learn what a VPN is before doing an uneducated comment.

The only possible case would be if an MMO has a region lock on it, and using a VPN to circumvent it would indeed violate such restriction.

You're retarded right? Region lock is not the only thing connected to banning vpn. Hiding your IP is also. You really don't know much about MMO's and try to sound smart. Get lost.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 03:46:45 pm »
Well the only Granado Espada versions that had a region lock was jGE and Thailand GE.  However it's not anymore for jGE from what I heard about.  Also Thailand GE had to block non-Thailand players due to a DNS attack about a year ago.  However I don't know if Taiwan GE has a region lock on it.  kGE is region locked if I'm not mistaken.   Just to clear things up with euGE the GM staff did say that each household can only have 3 accounts per IP address.  Also they told players not to use Internet Cafes to play Granado Espada due to multi-client abuse. 

"This server is toxic"

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 07:20:19 am »

You're retarded right? Region lock is not the only thing connected to banning vpn. Hiding your IP is also. You really don't know much about MMO's and try to sound smart. Get lost.

Hidding your IP or using VPN isnt even Steam VAC bannable which rules one of the strongest ToS in the gaming industry.
Please dont try to sound smart, because you are not.
Wanna prove me wrong? go find a MMO ToS which isnt region lock that says so.

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 05:09:29 am »

Hidding your IP or using VPN isnt even Steam VAC bannable which rules one of the strongest ToS in the gaming industry.
Please dont try to sound smart, because you are not.
Wanna prove me wrong? go find a MMO ToS which isnt region lock that says so.
Yeah even Blizzard while not being against VPN will autoflag you for ban more often than not. You seriously need to give up you have no ground here.

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 09:00:45 pm »
Yeah even Blizzard while not being against VPN will autoflag you for ban more often than not. You seriously need to give up you have no ground here.

Blizzard Blue Text: "They aren't prohibited, but they also aren't supported."
source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/14880668379#post-4

See? You are trying too hard to look smart, but you are DUMB AS FISH, go read a book or something.