Author Topic: Account eligible for transfer  (Read 227 times)

Offline Basden

Account eligible for transfer
« on: April 08, 2017, 07:03:10 pm »
Hello, I transfered my account long ago but for some reason I cannot log into the game..
It says my account is eligible for transfer.. Yet I know for sure my account is on this server. I've played with T3Fun a while ago.

~~Basden - Family lvl 37.~~

Offline Basden

Re: Account eligible for transfer
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 07:16:55 pm »
I cannot access my account.. I've tried many log-ins and e-mails.. My family name is Basden.

Offline Preim

• Expert
  • get gud pls
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 02:42:27 am »
good luck lol

Offline Basden

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 03:06:10 am »
lmao. But im so confused. I couldn't have actually forgotten my login? I honestly think theres an issue.

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 10:04:46 am »
Hi Basden,

What is the "it" that is telling you your account is eligible for transfer?  An old email from when we went from (old) G2 Game provider to (current) T3Fun Game provider?  If so, that window of opportunity is long since closed, if you never actually completed it some years back.   

I'd suggest a ticket (mail inquiry) through http://support.t3fun.com/open.php to have them confirm your T3Fun ACCOUNT Name is valid, and that is connected to your in Game Family (Basden) correctly. 

All that said - the most likely scenario here is you end up in game with a brand new Family and get to start from the ground up :/
Mark
Skug Family, Blue Collar Clan

Offline Basden

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 10:18:46 am »
Hi Basden,

What is the "it" that is telling you your account is eligible for transfer?  An old email from when we went from (old) G2 Game provider to (current) T3Fun Game provider?  If so, that window of opportunity is long since closed, if you never actually completed it some years back.   

I'd suggest a ticket (mail inquiry) through http://support.t3fun.com/open.php to have them confirm your T3Fun ACCOUNT Name is valid, and that is connected to your in Game Family (Basden) correctly. 

All that said - the most likely scenario here is you end up in game with a brand new Family and get to start from the ground up :/

I have played on T3 server. I might just have forgotten my log-in but I highly doubt it. When I logged into one of my accounts (the highest likely to be the proper one) it told me to create a new family. I've only 3 accounts with T3 and I've tried them all. 1 being an "alt" account, 1 being my main and the third was a dummy account in-case the 1st one didn't work for transfer. PS: I sent them a ticket.

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 10:30:52 am »
Sounds to me like your T3FUN ACCOUNT - has now somehow gotten detached from the existing "Family Accounts" that you had previous, and now hooked (or thinks its hooked) to a new game family account not one of the three you already have.

Two layers of accounts here.

T3FUN ACCOUNT  (this can be a completely separate name and password from your in game Families accounts and passwords)

In Game Family account (this is the 'account' you put on the log in page when your selecting whichever family you wish to bring up).

Seems like our T3Fun Admins should be able to sort out the disconnect between your valid T3Fun main Account ... and the multiple existing family accounts and get them all tied back together.  Best of Luck to You!
Mark

Offline Recoilsuave

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 12:55:46 pm »
Remember also there was a server merge some years back. If your higher level family was on the old server and you didn't request for it to be the one kept for the merge, it would have been deleted. That's most likely what happened.

Offline Basden

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 03:51:09 pm »
I've not had more than one family per account. I played on the default server. I think it was called Orpesia or something like that lol
Anywho we shall see.. I only care because I had Cannon Shooter Claire and Mireille. Otherwise I wouldn't care so much.

Offline Recoilsuave

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 07:23:03 pm »
Actually, Castilla is the main server, Orpesia was the one that got merged into it. It's even more likely that your family was deleted in the server merger since you mentioned your family was on Orpesia. Whether you created one or not, each account had separate "families" on each server. Since you weren't around to indicate that your Orpesia family should be kept, it wasn't.

Offline Basden

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 09:56:28 pm »
I was on Castilla then. I was on the PvE one I think. Also once merged I was in Immortals, actually I helped the guild get big.
So yes I played with T3 on my account lol. Eh whatever I'll just play europe if T3 doesn't help me.

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 05:17:13 pm »
I was on Castilla then. I was on the PvE one I think. Also once merged I was in Immortals, actually I helped the guild get big.
So yes I played with T3 on my account lol. Eh whatever I'll just play europe if T3 doesn't help me.
Orpesia was the PvE server on both GamersFirst and T3Fun, so your account still had to merge to Castilla. As Recoilsuave said, you weren't around to indicate which account to keep.

Offline Basden

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 06:42:49 pm »
Orpesia was the PvE server on both GamersFirst and T3Fun, so your account still had to merge to Castilla. As Recoilsuave said, you weren't around to indicate which account to keep.

I played on T3fun with my account. I'm not sure how many times I have to say it. Which means I DID transfer my account. Regardless of what server it was on. The issue is I cannot access it. I've posted here in attempt to get a GM's help. I sent them a ticket and I'm still waiting on them to answer it.

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 07:24:54 pm »
If you are quite certain that your old (G2/Orpesia Server) got merged into the new T3Fun/Orpesia Server) then the merge from Orpesia to the (only server left now for some years = CASTILLA - did you ever play on the T3Fun/Castilla server then? 

If so you may wish to rephrase your mail inquiry/ticket to let them know you actually did do the (G2 to T3Fun) transfer and you did actually do the Server Consolidation (from Orpesia to Castilla) as well - then maybe they will better understand your issue and (reconnect) your Game Families to your T3Fun Account.

I too was on the PVE Castilla server. I miss that server!  Best of luck to you, even if it is to start fresh here ... or elsewhere?
Mark

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 07:43:29 pm »

I played on T3fun with my account. I'm not sure how many times I have to say it. Which means I DID transfer my account. Regardless of what server it was on. The issue is I cannot access it. I've posted here in attempt to get a GM's help. I sent them a ticket and I'm still waiting on them to answer it.

You misunderstand that after G1 merged to T3 they made a new PvE server that was named Orpesia just as the one from G1 was. Eventually Orpesia-PVE (on T3Fun) got merged into Castilla-PVP server. As recoilsuave said, you needed to be around to indicate if they should keep your account or not.