Author Topic: Novia Fan Club  (Read 59726 times)

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
Novia Fan Club
« on: November 14, 2012, 11:16:52 pm »
You all saw this coming. Infact i am copying the entire fan club (my post and Images of others)

So I'm following luctis' idea to make a fan club for a character that you really like, i mean obsessively adore. Like you just see a picture of the character and suddenly your googling images , looking up posts and watching videos related to that character. Before you know it, 2hours gone by and bam your left empty and longing. It worked for Luctis, he made the fanclub, few days later Grandies turns out to be recruitable so HERES HOPIN.
This Fan Club is dedicated to Novia, The Queen of Ice.
Also known as the Ice Queen (duh);
Ice Wizard,
Ice Demon( you sge pricks how could you),
Ice Witch.
She currently resides in the Ice Wizard Tower, also known as glacial fortress which is protected by the glacial forecourt and many glacial minions.
Her status at the moment is sealed (pending the day a pioneering family decides to unseal her for her loyalty or something idk just throwin out ideas).
Raven, Montoro's ex-subordinate, identified that Montoro attempted to unseal Novia because they were lovers and our pioneering family albeit arrogantly, thwarted his efforts, not killing (as far as i know we dont even totally diminis her hp bar) but resealing her. So basically there is room for her the Granado Espada story line and that Character Tree posted in the 10.6patch teaser post

gave me new hope that she might someday become recruitable.

Absolutely Beautiful

I can already see a rapier stance in her kit

Give her Karja's ice bracelet + rapier stances, give her - her own unique stance where she utlizies the skills she uses as a raid boss

Give her possession ice. I dont care. JUST MAKE HER RECRUITABLE D:!

Look at her wonderful home

and her loyal minions!

i can already see a summon stance with valkyries, elbrid, eliminor, elnugad etc.

The Fan Club is open to all Novia lovers, just be sure to post "WE WANT NOVIA" at the end of each of your posts and voila you are a part of the Novia Fan Club.

Here is proof that Montoro was made recruitable and Novia can be too@

Lol what else do i need to say that this img doesnt?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*WE WANT NOVIA~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:21:20 pm by Flocky »

This game has forgotten true fun, so many secrets buried in ice. Close your eyes and let the cold boredom take you.
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=20.0
Signature made by Tears of
B

Offline Sieg

• Beginner
  • Don't taze me bro
Re: Novia Fan Club
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 11:17:28 pm »
Not this again mon, wha gwan.

Offline agony121

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 11:35:06 pm »
This actually doesnt sound like a bad idea. I would love to see novia recruitable. She is definatly. a hot character thats for sure. And her storyline is pretty epic in that case.

Offline killerz297

• Expert
  • NARharHAR
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 11:35:48 pm »
If we finally kill Montorro, will you make her your wife?

"A lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."

Offline Dazzler

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 01:05:28 am »
The other UPCs available are:

* Sierra
* Leonora
* Dr. Torsche
* Dilos Lantem
* Fritz
* Princess Gabriela
* Sir Lyndon
* Montoro
* Simon Ayende

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:03:44 am by Marius »

Offline Blacktir

• Beginner
  • What you need, is mostly closer than you think.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 01:40:32 am »
Its always nice to see them there but they dont updated yet.
Wait a bit more and maybe your dreams get real.

~Blacktir

Offline +Richelieu+

• Expert
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 01:34:04 pm »
Haha awesome topic!

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 05:54:47 pm »
The other UPCs available are:

* Sierra
* Leonora
* Dr. Torsche
* Dilos Lantem
* Fritz
* Princess Gabriela
* Sir Lyndon
* Montoro
* Simon Ayende

Very cool to see that someone is paying attention to her, even if it is  PS.
Though i skimmed the forum rules and apparantly Private server talk is strictly forbidden :/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:15:16 am by Marius »

This game has forgotten true fun, so many secrets buried in ice. Close your eyes and let the cold boredom take you.
B

Offline +Richelieu+

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 03:12:38 pm »
They got MONTORO as UPC THERE?!!! OMG I WANT!!!

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 12:24:29 am »

unfortunately it was an event and im not even sure if they were allowed to keep the character. It had no stances/wep usage ability either as far as i could tell.

B

Offline herothing11

• Beginner
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 05:35:53 am »

unfortunately it was an event and im not even sure if they were allowed to keep the character. It had no stances/wep usage ability either as far as i could tell.

Yeah, they were just temporary novalty characters. They didn't have any use at all.

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 09:34:40 am »
i dunno about you but i would love even a useless Novia  ;)

B

Offline Ozz

• High Master
  • Dat feels, mengs
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 06:05:05 pm »
As far as I know, they are making every NPC that have a unique stance(when you fight them or help you on instances) they are considering making a RNPC...my first random guess was with sharon...and here we are now, then it was with grandies when fighting against her. My next guess will be Fritz(on hapkido's quest  you can see him using skill that doesn't even exist on any other MA stance), Queen Hamaan(i don't know why, but something tells me), that little purple(or red?) o.O haired girl which is on every instance from viki's quest(if you pay atention she uses a tome :o),novia can be on the list too since they seem to turn everyone who was under Montoro's control recruitable.
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn."

"Do not fear death so much, but the unlived life."

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 11:17:22 pm »
As far as I know, they are making every NPC that have a unique stance(when you fight them or help you on instances) they are considering making a RNPC...my first random guess was with sharon...and here we are now, then it was with grandies when fighting against her. My next guess will be Fritz(on hapkido's quest  you can see him using skill that doesn't even exist on any other MA stance), Queen Hamaan(i don't know why, but something tells me), that little purple(or red?) o.O haired girl which is on every instance from viki's quest(if you pay atention she uses a tome :o),novia can be on the list too since they seem to turn everyone who was under Montoro's control recruitable.

That makes sense, but I don't think they'll go as far as to make Novia or any other NPC who would be hard to fit into the story. Still, can't deny the logic, so I'm hoping you're right :)

Offline ElDingo

• Expert
  • In the blizzard of life, there is Dingo
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 01:01:07 am »
sharon fit into the story on her own she was working for cortes, and grandies seems like it was by popular demand if they didnt already have plans for her from the begining since her name was tied with grenma from her creation, so no I don't think they're making every unique npc recruitable.

Im coming for your babies.