Author Topic: Novia Fan Club  (Read 58557 times)

Offline Helion

• Beginner
Re: Novia Fan Club
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 06:45:21 am »
Still waiting for Nana to become recruitable.

Looks like she might be seeing she's billy's sister..

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 12:53:10 pm »
I'm not exactly sure how Nana saying "this is it" is a reference to her relationship with Billy, but I haven't done Billy's monotonously outrageous quest either so pardon my impudence.

Since we are now a part of the Granado Espada conglomerate, we are closer to Korean GE, the makers ( as far as their constant updates tell). It would be great if there was a way our cries could reach the kGE forums.

The fact that Novia is in the game files as a character ,regardless of her lack of stances,  means that she has potential to be playable...
We could wait here for another year or two before they announce a twist in the quest line to make her recruit-able OR we could make a petition! One that for sure with enough publicity will reach kGE's ears.

THEREFORE I CHARGE YOU SWORDLINGS!!

BUMP THIS THREAD!!

lol i wonder how many smites i will get from the haterz

This game has forgotten true fun, so many secrets buried in ice. Close your eyes and let the cold boredom take you.
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=20.0
Signature made by Tears of
B

Offline Helion

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 02:03:11 pm »
Those words don't have any meaning towards billy,it's just what she says when you fight her in ruins :-\,just needed a good pic to post just incase no one remembers who Nana was.

When you talk to billy he mentions she had a sister and something about a sent letter and of course you needing flipping 1mil iron ores which you only get 3 honor cards for finishing(lol wtf)really wonder when they'll actually fix that so we can finally start the questline.

Also a more updated character tree.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:14:57 pm by Helion »

Offline gokou420

• Expert
  • Life's a garden, so dig it!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 02:07:03 pm »
bump(purely for enthusiasm  ;D)

personally i wanna see the dwarf from bhs/treasure stuff recruitable..

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 03:30:36 pm »
bump(purely for enthusiasm  ;D)

personally i wanna see the dwarf from bhs/treasure stuff recruitable..

Ugh, please no! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep peacefully with the idea of that creepy face walking around my afk team and stuff like that :P

Offline ElDingo

• Expert
  • In the blizzard of life, there is Dingo
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 03:39:24 pm »
Novia is lame compared to sekmeht/the female riding sekmeht, which ever it is. She deserves to be an rnpc way more than novia, especially since she taught ludin everything she knows in her expert stance. Hijacking this thread for sekmeht rnpc!

Im coming for your babies.

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 08:12:20 pm »
Novia is lame compared to sekmeht/the female riding sekmeht, which ever it is. She deserves to be an rnpc way more than novia, especially since she taught ludin everything she knows in her expert stance. Hijacking this thread for sekmeht rnpc!
Sorry you just failed.

This game has forgotten true fun, so many secrets buried in ice. Close your eyes and let the cold boredom take you.
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=20.0
Signature made by Tears of
B

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 02:58:47 am »
Still waiting for Nana to become recruitable.

Looks like she might be seeing she's billy's sister..
As cool as having novia sounds, I have to say that I love Nana. This would be awesome!

Offline ElDingo

• Expert
  • In the blizzard of life, there is Dingo
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2012, 03:12:48 am »
Nana is inferior to Sekmeht.

Im coming for your babies.

Offline shardukars

• Veteran
  • Veritas et Aequitas
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 03:18:12 am »
Unfortunately its unlikely for Nana, Novia, or Montoro to ever make an appearance as an upc, its the same reason why Linden and Gabriella hasn't made an appearance. Very important story villains and faction leaders are likely never to be released...

Offline gokou420

• Expert
  • Life's a garden, so dig it!
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2012, 03:20:31 am »
And yet we get stuck with Grannie  :'(??

Offline shardukars

• Veteran
  • Veritas et Aequitas
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2012, 03:42:26 am »
At least we got young Grenmah xD, Pioneer King Grenmah is out in the KGEs~

Offline Dazzler

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 04:23:43 am »
TBH this is like asking that The Lich King to be a playable class in WoW now that he's beaten like Montoro.Never gonna hapen but still,it's nice that ppl have hope...

Offline Ashlords

• Expert
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 05:52:57 am »
cant see anything even with dl and scrolling >.>

Offline Helion

• Beginner
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 06:17:34 am »
Unfortunately its unlikely for Nana, Novia, or Montoro to ever make an appearance as an upc, its the same reason why Linden and Gabriella hasn't made an appearance. Very important story villains and faction leaders are likely never to be released...
Nana isn't an important story villian..she's not really even a villain nor does she appear anywhere in the story,you can ignore all of castilla if you wanted because it isn't important/connected to the story.

All of that is optional.

You fight her once and she only appears in ruins and she doesn't even say much and that's the last you see of her and her being billy's sister also points to her being recruitable somewhere in the future.

They just need to get around to fixing billy's quest..like anyone is really going to give him 1mil iron ores for 3 measly honor cards :/

Unlike Novia who's probably dead and of course Montoro who's dead and of course them being important story upcs unlike Nana(Like they'll really make Montoro recruitable after all the crap he's done,just imagine what's going to happen if you put Montoro next to selva in your barracks ::))
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:52:56 am by Helion »