Author Topic: Novia Fan Club  (Read 58557 times)

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
Re: Novia Fan Club
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 08:45:47 am »
Well, according to the storyline, you don't really get to kill Novia, only to seal her. Proof of it is that you don't even get to deplet her whole HP bar, the fight ends when it's circa 20%, if I recall.

Offline Helion

• Beginner
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 08:56:33 am »
Well, according to the storyline, you don't really get to kill Novia, only to seal her. Proof of it is that you don't even get to deplet her whole HP bar, the fight ends when it's circa 20%, if I recall.
It's entirely possible she could of been killed off screen by Montoro.

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 09:00:07 am »
It's entirely possible she could of been killed off screen by Montoro.

Possible, yes, but that wouldn't make much of a sense. I mean, what would he do it for? It's not like he absorbed her power or something like that. Besides, according to the storyline, we never got to fight the real deal, but a projection of her, since Novia is still sealed. So, between being killed by Montoro and showing up again in the future, I rather believe in the latter :)

Offline Dazzler

• Veteran
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 11:54:53 am »

Well if u add to that quest instance the fact that ppl are killing the real deal by unsealing the crystals on each floor of IWT she most likely is considered dead.

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 12:30:50 pm »
Well if u add to that quest instance the fact that ppl are killing the real deal by unsealing the crystals on each floor of IWT she most likely is considered dead.

I can't really remember the last time I bothered to take part on such task, so I won't agree or disagree about it, at least for now.

Offline shardukars

• Veteran
  • Veritas et Aequitas
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 12:42:12 pm »
Novia isn't dead, but her relationship with Perucho Espada has made her unlikely to appear at all... Everyone linked to Espada has never made a card appearance as of yet. This includes Sierra the Witch, daughter of Espada.

Offline ElDingo

• Expert
  • In the blizzard of life, there is Dingo
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 12:47:20 pm »
Nana isn't an important story villian..she's not really even a villain nor does she appear anywhere in the story,you can ignore all of castilla if you wanted because it isn't important/connected to the story.
Nana isn't an important villain at all I agree, but I'm pretty sure Emilia refers to castilla ToC during the whole constellation symbol quest line as the tower of the gods doesnt she?

Im coming for your babies.

Offline shardukars

• Veteran
  • Veritas et Aequitas
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 12:51:00 pm »
Code: [Select]
http://speedy.sh/ED5wA/201281028.JPG
I finally got the relationship tree I translated uploaded somewhere where it won't downsize automatically...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 01:02:48 pm by shardukars »

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2012, 12:59:44 pm »
Novia isn't dead, but her relationship with Perucho Espada has made her unlikely to appear at all... Everyone linked to Espada has never made a card appearance as of yet. This includes Sierra the Witch, daughter of Espada.

Novia isn't dead, but her relationship with Perucho Espada

Perucho Espada

You mean Ferrucio, right?

:P

Offline shardukars

• Veteran
  • Veritas et Aequitas
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2012, 01:02:09 pm »
Ah sorry I don't pay much attention to the English spelling ^_^;;;

I'm just basing it off the Korean Sounds... but thanks for the heads up! Now I know.

Offline Dazzler

• Veteran
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2012, 01:07:27 pm »

Novia isn't dead, but her relationship with Perucho Espada

Perucho Espada

You mean Ferrucio, right?

:P

Like u didn't understand...zzz

Offline Ozz

• High Master
  • Dat feels, mengs
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2012, 01:09:36 pm »
I can understand everything that is on that tree... even tho I can't understand a damm thing in korean(wish I could), but I have only one request to IMC... make a goddamm decent MALE GS USER, tired of girls using real man's giant swords u.U''

I don't care, JD its not a GS user....he is a cresc user and thats it(which I loved it, my main char already ! D: ). we need a REAL GS user with a exlusive stance, not that claude/fighter crap

@EDIT misspells, damm you grammar nazis !
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 01:11:42 pm by Ozz »
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn."

"Do not fear death so much, but the unlived life."

Offline Helion

• Beginner
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2012, 01:11:42 pm »
Nana isn't an important story villian..she's not really even a villain nor does she appear anywhere in the story,you can ignore all of castilla if you wanted because it isn't important/connected to the story.
Nana isn't an important villain at all I agree, but I'm pretty sure Emilia refers to castilla ToC during the whole constellation symbol quest line as the tower of the gods doesnt she?
I really wish i could remember,the only thing i can remember from that questline is Emilia mentioning an island in the sky :/

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2012, 03:25:50 pm »
Like u didn't understand...zzz

Well, I believe I made myself quite clear that I understood what he was trying to say, but was playing a light joke on him because of how we wrote the name.  ???

I guess I wasn't that clear after all, heh  ::)

Offline Flocky

• High Master
  • Novia soon™
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2012, 06:48:39 pm »
Code: [Select]
http://speedy.sh/ED5wA/201281028.JPG
I finally got the relationship tree I translated uploaded somewhere where it won't downsize automatically...
WOOOOOW, this has so much drama. For one i thought Montoro loved Novia and not Novia loved Ferrucio, then we see unrequited love between ferrucio and Leonora, plus ferrucio and hamaan had kids... Feruccio the pimp getting busy with the natives? (I say this because novia was not WHITE skinned, hamaan is obviously dark skinned, leonora not necessarily as white as say valleria)
Then there is the drama between emilia and her father, her father actually hired arsene to kill her? plus experimented on her to create reckless?! AND SHE STILL WANTS TO MEET THIS MAN!?
I see hamaan and mufasa are related by blood, i always knew she was mystical. What relation is it? Brother and Sister? (Edit derp i didnt read a part of the legend or whatever at the bottom left. Mufasa is her father i never would have guessed - though the clues were there... previous leader -- the connection line between them completely vertical)

Just LOL at Beatrice and Soho, she asked him out on a date and he refused so she calls him gay? roflmao
Btw Why is Idge in the category of Dudes >.>....and why is there no info on The lady on sehkmet, the circus freaks (celine, mario, prost, the chakram one i forgot her name) or even fran motheim for that matter
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 07:04:25 pm by Flocky »

This game has forgotten true fun, so many secrets buried in ice. Close your eyes and let the cold boredom take you.
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=20.0
Signature made by Tears of
B