For those who are having problems with Ultimate Game Card like “missing” $10 UGC (10,000 TCoin) upon using the $20 UGC option or those who didn’t received anything at all, please follow the steps below:
1. Email UltimatePay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
. This will require you to create a support account. If you’ve completed a purchase without any support account, please register using the email address that you’ve indicated when you made the purchase from our website.
2. Give a brief explanation of your concern and provide the Ultimate Pay Order Number and PIN. The Ultimate Pay Order Number can be found in the email/transaction receipt that they’ll send in the email you’ve indicated when you made the purchase in the T3Fun website.
3. Wait for a response from UltimatePay. If you used a $20 UGC card and only received 10,000 Tcoins, they’ll most likely ask for a confirmation if you would like them to manually convert the leftover Ultimate Points into Tcoins.
4. Confirm completion of purchase for your T3Fun account.
5. Wait for another email from UltimatePay confirming your request.
Should there be any clarifications about this method, please send us a mail inquiry as soon as possible.