Author Topic: Practical character utility guide for beginners.  (Read 28697 times)

Offline Vaduz

• Expert
Re: Practical character utility guide for beginners.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 01:51:50 pm »
Oh, thank you very much for the information!  Yes, please add your experiences and wisdom and I will gladly update my guide.

This kind of got neglected because it didn't seem like it was getting much attention (that and I have't played the game in a while.)

The "assessment still to come" was simply "I haven't gotten to this yet."  But still, if you have insight, I'd be happy to hear it.

Again, if any of my information appears to be wrong, please tell me.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:56:03 pm by Vaduz »

Offline Vaduz

• Expert
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 02:12:30 pm »
well-done, this is good guide on each characters

Thank you.

For Claire, her expert stance is a little bit different from Jose, just look at the castle crusher, claire has "amplify damage" while jose cant

I don't see it.  I've been looking back and forth between the two here:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Jose.html#DemolitionBurst

And here:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Clair.html#DemolitionBurst2

I see some stat differences between the two stances, but "Amplify Damage" is present on both Castle Crushers for both characters... unless this site is wrong, in which case someone should inform them.

Equites skill called Bless gives bonus stats for Romina, makes her more survive than daria

I don't see that either.  I'm looking at this:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Daria.html#Equites

And this:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Romina.html#Equites2

and the ONLY difference I can see between the two is Romina's version doesn't have Ranged RES: +20%.  Again, if the site is wrong, someone should tell them.  I have been having serious problems installing the game so I can't check myself.

For Summoner like cath sum and viki, put Logistic, critical in logistic increase the critical on minion, and lv 11 Shoot enhancement gives physical penetration which affected to viki's minion pene (only physical pene not magic one)

here's some info that might be useful for you

http://overbleed.info/Sections-article?artid=19

Thank you.  I'll give that a read.

EDIT

Okay, after looking it over I've found the following.

Magic Enhancement:
Magic ATK                      <-  No benefit at all
Max SP                           <-  Benefit for summoning/buffing
Casting Time                  <-  Benefit for summoning/buffing
ATK Rating                     <-  Benefit for summons
Magic Penetration           <-  No benefit at all

Shooting Enhancement:
ATK Speed:                    <-  No benefit at all (unless it increases Viki's healing rate)
Accuracy                        <-  No benefit at all
Critical                            <-  Benefit for Viki's summons only
ATK Rating                     <-  Benefit for summons
Physical Penetration       <-  Benefit for summons

As far as character utility is concerned, Magic Enhancement is better, but chances are you're going to want to maximize your damage output.  As far as damage output goes, we have a clear winner.  Shooting Enhancement it is.

ADDITIONAL EDIT
I have updated the entries for all the Catherines (not just Summoner) and for Viki.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:48:17 pm by Vaduz »

Offline anaxaite

• Veteran
  • Pertiwi Family
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 06:50:55 pm »
For Claire, her expert stance is a little bit different from Jose, just look at the castle crusher, claire has "amplify damage" while jose cant

I don't see it.  I've been looking back and forth between the two here:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Jose.html#DemolitionBurst

And here:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Clair.html#DemolitionBurst2

I see some stat differences between the two stances, but "Amplify Damage" is present on both Castle Crushers for both characters... unless this site is wrong, in which case someone should inform them.

Equites skill called Bless gives bonus stats for Romina, makes her more survive than daria

I don't see that either.  I'm looking at this:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Daria.html#Equites

And this:

http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaUSA-Jobs-Romina.html#Equites2

and the ONLY difference I can see between the two is Romina's version doesn't have Ranged RES: +20%.  Again, if the site is wrong, someone should tell them.  I have been having serious problems installing the game so I can't check myself.

you better check them from in-game and see the different by yourself  8)

Offline Vaduz

• Expert
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 11:11:34 pm »
Well, I finally fixed my issues with the game by installing it via Steam, so I can actually do that now.  I'll get back to you once I do.

EDIT
Okay, it's been verified that Romina does indeed get a bonus to that buff, though she was already one of the most survivable Equites users.

I still do not see a difference between Demolition Burst and Tested Burst aside from a few stats.  Both of them say "Damage against structure specialized" with Castle Crusher and at skill level 11 both have an additional "Damage against structure amplified".
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:25:55 pm by Vaduz »

Offline anaxaite

• Veteran
  • Pertiwi Family
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 02:42:09 am »
Well, I finally fixed my issues with the game by installing it via Steam, so I can actually do that now.  I'll get back to you once I do.

EDIT
Okay, it's been verified that Romina does indeed get a bonus to that buff, though she was already one of the most survivable Equites users.

I still do not see a difference between Demolition Burst and Tested Burst aside from a few stats.  Both of them say "Damage against structure specialized" with Castle Crusher and at skill level 11 both have an additional "Damage against structure amplified".

owh sh1t you're right, jose got amplify now D:

Offline THaen

• Beginner
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 05:09:40 pm »
With the recent event giving out character cards by the shovel-full, I'm kind of hoping this gets an update to include all those Premiums.

Useful guide up until newer content, then it falls off sadly.

Offline Vaduz

• Expert
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2016, 01:25:18 am »
Yeah.  I need to get on that.  I'm not sure how many people read this, to be honest.

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2016, 01:56:16 am »
too long to read so mostly pppl wont bother, you havent see how many people willing to spend 5 mins to read the event details or patch note lol

Offline anaxaite

• Veteran
  • Pertiwi Family
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 06:25:40 am »
too long to read so mostly pppl wont bother, you havent see how many people willing to spend 5 mins to read the event details or patch note lol

agreed, not only that, even they're not look up to gm notifications  >:( keep broad, linking item and says where is my reward gm?

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2016, 07:16:34 am »

agreed, not only that, even they're not look up to gm notifications  >:( keep broad, linking item and says where is my reward gm?

lol ikr @@, GM even said before the event don't have to link the item as they gonna check everyone's log :(, why people don't understand

Offline Koybashi

• Beginner
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2016, 01:28:02 am »
Well I don't read them all but I look up the character when I get him/her I have found this guide quite useful and am glad that you spent the time to make it.

Offline THaen

• Beginner
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2016, 12:05:28 pm »
Well, I read the whole thing, because it was interesting seeing some opinion on characters I may have overlooked in the past.

Offline Vaduz

• Expert
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2016, 01:11:41 pm »
I'm glad it was useful and interesting.

I need to rework it so people can easily get to any particular character they want to.  I'm not sure how to do that yet.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2016, 01:15:16 pm »
Please stop derailing Vaduz's thread this is some useful information for newcomers.    :(
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline devasra

• Master
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2016, 01:25:16 pm »
Actually I'm a "quiet reader" of these topic. I mean is a great guide, and I don't have any more input to complement it. I take into account that there are some chars that I am not taking full advantage of. Is a guide meant for everyone.

Thanks!

Please stop derailing Vaduz's thread this is some useful information for newcomers.    :(

I don't see people derailing except you....