Author Topic: How to be rich in this game?  (Read 611 times)

Offline MeowMeow

• Arrived in Startonia
How to be rich in this game?
« on: October 16, 2017, 09:45:57 am »
Maybe new players are wondering how to be rich in this game. Well, you choose, you want the slow way or you want the fast way.
There are 3 roads to take if you want to be rich in this game. Let's be realistic.

1. Play lucky shop/sell EETs, this is basically spending $
    The best time to play Lucky Shop is during Weapon Box + Rewards Bonanza.
    Let's say, you wanna sell everything you will get from Rewards Bonanza, that will be 15-20b!
    Did you see that 2000 magic EETs bonus on 200$, let's say you wanna sell for 4m each that will be = 8b.
    You wanna use Joshua? It is easy, spam Lucky Shop. You will be surprised it might come with free abyss grimoire.

2. Use Multi Client (GE said this is illegal but many players are using it)
    They don't spend $, why they are rich? They are using Multi Client.
    I didn't hear someone got banned from using Multi Client, ask your friends they are using it.
    They spam CTB with lots of alts = easy 1b for few runs.
    They do bible with lots of alts = high chance to get armonia access.
    They farm armonia holy water with lots of alts = easy vis!

3. Do the slow way, farm using your main or maybe if you have extra laptop, use it and farm 24/7.
   Yes my friend, if you wanna take this path, this is the slowest path ever. But who knows someday you will be rich. Pray harder too.

Offline Novusod

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
Re: How to be rich in this game?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 07:53:06 pm »
You can make a decent amount of money farming Bounty Hunts (Normal / Hardmode) as well as Coimbra Bridge. With permanent 10 vis roulette it is easier than ever to make money in this game. Slow and steady wins the race. Just do the scenario quests and try to recruit a big family.

People who spend a lot of money really quickly end up burning out and quitting after a few months. Multi-client is really only a problem in PvP because competitive people want to have every buff in the game to win. There aren't really very many people who multi-client for PvE. It just seems like a lot because a few people are abusing dozens of accounts. From what I heard quite a few of these accounts got banned after the Laila event.

The vast majority of players are group #3. There is nothing wrong with that. I have been playing for 11 years and it is a perfectly reasonable strategy.

Offline darky1818

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: How to be rich in this game?
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 11:37:28 am »
If you're are free user and not using multi or whatever you can't be rich in this game, i can tell! i've played GE for almost 4 yrs now and even with a lot of grinding, 10 vis roulette,events ,etc... i ensure you, you can't be rich, you can get some decent stuff but not rich stuff..