Author Topic: GE Castilla Clans  (Read 6388 times)

Offline cindemz

• MeowMeow
GE Castilla Clans
« on: December 08, 2014, 04:00:39 am »
You want to join a faction but don't know the best faction for you? Let me help you decide ^^

The best factions so far are: TheOne, Candy, Evolution,North Korea and Gravitas

Let me compare these factions. I started with Halcy (Evolution), moved to Candy and now in TheOne. My good friend is in NK so he can help me with the details. I will ask my friend in Gravitas too.

Name: Confidential - or Melo will tell Savoir to kick me out of the faction (:

1. Candy - PVE/Raids, this faction is the best. Melody and his friends (Montoro, Korey, Bluemont, DeathScythe, JudgeMentDay, Moulin) are the useful people in this clan. Well, Heme and Querde (used to be his girlfriend's account) are now being controlled by Melo, usually as his buffer. Mr. Boastful Laguna and LikeThis only joined later on. They do Montoro raid twice/thrice a week. They use a lot of alts that is why they can go for 3x Lucifer raid each week. Along with TheOne, they have control over Lucifer Castle Raids, Prophet Forest Raid and Armonia Raids (the best raids).

PVP - Well, Melo is fully geared (strata, armonia), along with his friends. As a leader, he is so moody and can be easily irritated. Remember the time when he got angry because Dx said something that he doesn't like and told Savoir to kick Dx. But he will surely like you when he sees you being active in PVP/PVE. Yeah, Savoir is scared of Melody.

Colony War - Candy still lack some tactics, compare to TheOne. They will give you 60m if you will join CW, and Melo and his close friends got 500m+ each I guess. My friend in NK said that Obo is giving 100m+ during CW, knowing that NK only occupy zone B (20% of the tax returns)

Recipe/Drops - Melo can give you strata recs if you have the mats, but take note, only those recipes that currently have low value. I remember a faction mate asking him for the strata shield that just dropped from Lucifer Raid. My friend got the mats but Melo didn't give the recipe. Why will he give it, strata shield recipe was 2b that time. Another faction mate requested for strata metal armor rec which is of course costly if he will buy it outside the faction. Melo said you're next, but he waited like forever. Those faction mates are so active in raids and CW by the way. You can never get a strata access if you do not have 2x strata weapon and 2x strata armor (the reason why DressRosa and Valyria left Candy). Those people helped a lot in Raids and CW, but they didn't get anything in return. Nothing good happened to me in Candy as well.

You cannot sell strata items outside the faction because you got the recipe from Candy, but Melo and his close friends can sell it.

Recommendation: 5/10

2. TheOne - TheOne got loyal people who are still there even after the transfer in this server. Savoir, GodKira, Neco, Haki, Migo, Bankman20, Debelville, Cantrivoya and Me (lol) are just some of the useful people in this faction.

PVE- As what I mentioned, they got control with the best raids together with Candy. Savoir follows Melo's orders because he is scared that Candy people might ruin their raids. They always do weekly Montoro raid too. Debelville is kind to those who help on raids. They do fireworks to giveaway those eln/gc recipes. They got mats if you want to make strata. But make sure to request ahead and remind him always or else you will wait in vain. Be active in raids for a long time because of course they will not give recipes to new recruits.

PVE- Savoir, GodKira and Neco can fight well, the rest are mediocre. Why? Because I used to kill them. (:

Recommendation: 7/10

3. Evolution  - This is the result of the merge between Halcy and Synergie, lately FlushRoyale merged as well. There was a dispute with the Lucifer raids, Candy people will tell you that Synergie was greedy that they want more raids that drop strata access. Savoir (TheOne) and Obo (NK) went to the side of Melo leaving Synergie alone. It was a tough and exciting battle in CW before, Synergie+Halcy versus TheOne, Candy and NK. After a few months (not sure how long), Synergie cannot give a good fight anymore so they decided to merge with Halcy, creating Evolution.

Evolution can fight well in CW because mostly are active and I should say less alts compare to Candy and NK. Lead by P.Luchon, other good players are Yoshinkan, ...Roy..., Cipriany, Script, Carrey,Connor, ZuanDuck, etc. Others are mediocre but can surely support the good PVPers.

Raids/PVE - Synergie+Halcy before and Evo now tried to take/steal the Lucifer Castle raids but they were not successful. But it is fun to see them ruining the raids of TheOne and Candy.

If they are all active, TheOne and Candy will have a hard time with Evolution. Colonies taken by Evolution before will prove you that I am right.

Recommendation: 6/10

4. North Korea - NK used to be a strong faction. But those pioneer NK players already quit or are now inactive, making NK weaker. Lead by ObviouslyOwns (Obo), other good players are 6T9ish, Trinity, Infernum, MadHot and GirlOnFire. Best players from Mandarins went to NK, giving them more power. That includes WatchMe, Solgryn and KingsOfWar.

Tired of Melo's orders and control, Obo was suffocated and decided to leave the ally. I should say, Obo did the right thing here.

They do Montoro raids once a week and Watchme is very helpful if you need some help with your quest. My friend told me that he likes NK because people are trusted and honest. Well yeah, he said that after CW, Obo always divides the tax returns to all the people who attended CW. And before Obo even use Fireworks for strata recipes and even strata access, making it fair to those who joined the raid.

Recommendation: 6/10

-------Will Update Soon-----------

If you wish to add something, just let me know. <3 <3 <3

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:53:03 pm by cindemz »

Offline Arbiter

• Beginner
  • (o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪ *lurks~*
Re: GE Castilla Clans
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 04:21:57 am »

This topic could get hot soon.  8)

Offline Ivan _Dobsy

• High Master
  • I'm the Meatsafe Murderer, only I never done it..
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 05:17:01 am »
Hard to be objective on such a topic.

"0"

Dobsy Family - Castilla

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 05:29:27 am »
well since im here ill tell u what happens that makes Melo tell Sav to kick me or they will war TO:

Its all starts on a peaceful day (or is it ???)
I just got back from afk and I saw Godkira talking about this guy called "liiter" (a person that isnt friend with Melo but hes like a Melo follower and Melo likes him because he speaks Chinese like Melo does, so he trust him and favor him more than anyone else)

in clan chat of TO this is what happened (not really remember the 100% full dialog but its close) / (there were some swearing but i wont put it on)

Godkira: Im seriously annoyed with this liiter(he said SCR old name but i cant remember so ill put scr)
EastWoods and Me asked what happens
Godkira: He keep staying around/next to me in SCR and trying to ksing me with his team, although I was here before him, he even brought his alt buff to out dps me.
arounds 5~15 mins later~~~
Godkira: seriously if he keep doing this, next time i see him outside ill baron him

so i pmed Liiter and ask him this.
Hey, are you and godkira near eachother in scr?
Kira been saying something about u ksing him.
Kira said hes annoyed with it, he might baron u if he see u outside town next time.
theres channel 5 that is empty you can go there and afk and both u and kira will get happy afking exp

then u know Melo well with his 1v1 me who win get 1b crap
liiter replied: if godkrika want to baron he melo can baron him. (exactly what he said)
me: Kira isnt in a very good mood today, and besides its better if u guys can afk in different spot and farm without ksing each other would be better
liiter: he can go *beep* himself because i was here first (clearly godkira was in SCR for over 5~6 hours and liiter just came 30mins~40 mins)
me: well thtas not nice
then liiter keep saying this 1 sentense and copy + paste over 5 mins: (this is exact what he wrote)
tell Godkria   to  1 v 1   Melo  winner    take 1b
i decided to ignore him and not bother, then he start spam saying that: Godkira is a noob and a chicken who is affraid to pvp against Melo
kira has no chance to win. (he said in in a different way but if i say what he said, dont think anyone can understand)

so i got mad because he underestimate kira and made fun of my friend.
I said Kira isnt affraid of pvp, he just doesnt want to pvp with Melo. Melo has leader buff/food buff/alt buff while kira has only vero buff to pvp its not fair, without those buff, Kira can win that pvp on a fair pvp.

then few mins later kira send a link that he won pvp against melo once, some how 5~10 mins later someone outside clan broad the link
of it, i was afk for 2~3 mins alt tabbing.

then liiter screen shot the part where isaid Kira can win pvp against melo if melo has none of the buff. its not fair
then he send the screen shot, with chinese translates words. to Melo, and Melo read what he translate and got mad and went online tell Sav to kicked me because i called him noob which i clearly didnt. then Sav sent me a ss of it, so my friend can speak chinese and i showed it to a friend and she said that, compare to the chat in game with the chinese writing, its all just a made up, said that I called Melo is a noob cant pvp without buff.

so from then on Melo believes liiter because of 1 lie and language favorism and tell TO to kick me bcuz of that.

TL;DR (too long, didnt read/shorter sentense): basicly its that Liiter translate what i said with a lie and made melo kick me out of TO, and i was trying to help to sort out both in afk in SCR and dont ks each other into pvp and got me kicked out of TO, and then Melo went broading about xpvp stuff with LegionofFire

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:31:09 am by Dx-001 »

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 10:39:32 am »
¬_¬; TL;DNR
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 185% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Savi

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 12:49:12 pm »
 TO 7/10 not bad^^.

But it's missing our pvp and CW qualities :(

"Confidential", aka Dx, talked more about Candy then the clan he claims to be in.^^

We have good pvpers, and a nice colo DPs!

Funny Fact:

"If they are all active, TheOne and Candy will have a hard time with Evolution. Colonies taken by Evolution before will prove you that I am right. "

I'm waiting to see it since they merged haha. Only thing they can do is kill dps and warp out fast! Not to mention super invi-kill dps tatics that never stopped us to raid. You seem to miss cw. Evo gives up before CW is done much more often than they take something.

Oh and TO people help with quest too!

So, TO 9/10! and Evo 4/10

Pm DeBellville or Savoir for invite!

Offline SheIsMyDestiny

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 02:52:53 pm »
 oh badthingss u dont know candy as well 1st JD bluemont likethis were the hardest core in candy rest not that close Secondly we each of them got 1b vis not 500M u could check when u got all zone A 11 colony then u know how much vis u could got! THirdly  melody had +10set x20 all of candy cores were using them, inlucde weapon +armor all pen8 rumin all weapon  45+95+!!After who helped about candy if crap cant stay for long they wont get any gear u could ask likethis forinto  he fight for 1yr never miss any raid + cw.. So he gots +10 set x3with some armonira weapon +8armors  candy clan dont gear up about crap  players! we r doing for friends not the crap after they drop u clan!!!and clan rule was u cant sell devil acc out 'sold=Enemy! btw candy recuit Memembers kill Candy  clan leader=+10 devil set x3!free armonira/devil  45+95+ weapons  Armonias free dishes free every cash items! thiss what about candy's leader mind!! u dontk now candy as well a 2 yrs old clans killed those enemy with9 yrs builded

Offline SheIsMyDestiny

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 03:02:41 pm »
   About player rank map on field maps+cw 2judgement 3bluemont 4 savoir 5likethis 6Godrike 7 pchu 8Nece 9jin 10moulin if u dont argee this u all could go 1v1 them so u ll see plzdo not alwasy talking here just do something real! we dont Count about LegionoFfire Coz  he ll got 1 shot koed by all of them its mostly who useful in raid field mapss cw etc!

Offline Aehrilus

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 06:01:56 pm »
You should add a section about the major PVE only clans as well.  Off the top of my head, Calacirian, Eminence, Leg3ndary.  There's probably 1-2 more I'm missing.

Offline Laguna

• Master
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 12:40:18 am »
oh badthingss u dont know candy as well 1st JD bluemont likethis were the hardest core in candy rest not that close Secondly we each of them got 1b vis not 500M u could check when u got all zone A 11 colony then u know how much vis u could got! THirdly  melody had +10set x20 all of candy cores were using them, inlucde weapon +armor all pen8 rumin all weapon  45+95+!!After who helped about candy if crap cant stay for long they wont get any gear u could ask likethis forinto  he fight for 1yr never miss any raid + cw.. So he gots +10 set x3with some armonira weapon +8armors  candy clan dont gear up about crap  players! we r doing for friends not the crap after they drop u clan!!!and clan rule was u cant sell devil acc out 'sold=Enemy! btw candy recuit Memembers kill Candy  clan leader=+10 devil set x3!free armonira/devil  45+95+ weapons  Armonias free dishes free every cash items! thiss what about candy's leader mind!! u dontk now candy as well a 2 yrs old clans killed those enemy with9 yrs builded
Melo login on your main account haha.

About player rank map on field maps+cw 2judgement 3bluemont 4 savoir 5likethis 6Godrike 7 pchu 8Nece 9jin 10moulin if u dont argee this u all could go 1v1 them so u ll see plzdo not alwasy talking here just do something real! we dont Count about LegionoFfire Coz  he ll got 1 shot koed by all of them its mostly who useful in raid field mapss cw etc!
I killed   pchu 1v1   and  you saw it,  so   im  7th now lol. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 12:52:05 am by Laguna »

Offline Ivan _Dobsy

• High Master
  • I'm the Meatsafe Murderer, only I never done it..
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 04:19:09 am »
I didn't fully get what SheIsMyDestiny was explaining but as said …. hard to be objective on this.

Knowing that disbanding and in clan drama is something that occurs a lot in here
I don’t think Candy is as bad (for their members) as the OP is explaining. If it would be then they would have disbanded for sure. They are more than Melo alone – nothing would stop persons like Laguna, Montoro, Moulin etc.. to go form their own clan if really , really all is that bad, or the smaller players would  just leave and join another clan (if the clan loot dividing occurs like the OP stated).

"0"

Dobsy Family - Castilla

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2014, 05:18:51 am »
if the clan loot dividing occurs like the OP stated

All i ever wanted when I joined one of those clan is to get Strata Pistol Recipe + 50 mats :((

Offline Bleck

• Beginner
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 08:08:41 am »
It's funny how you argue this

Funny Fact:

"If they are all active, TheOne and Candy will have a hard time with Evolution. Colonies taken by Evolution before will prove you that I am right. "

I'm waiting to see it since they merged haha. Only thing they can do is kill dps and warp out fast! Not to mention super invi-kill dps tatics that never stopped us to raid. You seem to miss cw. Evo gives up before CW is done much more often than they take something.

Why not deny this?
Savoir follows Melo's orders because he is scared
I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain.

Offline Neco_Ortiz

• Beginner
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2014, 08:13:32 am »

Funny Fact:

Why not deny this?

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 10:47:11 am »

Funny Fact:

Why not deny this?

Hes not scared, hes only scared of Melo messing with their maint raids for raids drops thats the only reason as far as I can see why they dont wanna war Candy