Author Topic: Looking for a Noob-Friendly Clan  (Read 1015 times)

Offline EmoFamily

• Beginner
Looking for a Noob-Friendly Clan
« on: February 15, 2015, 01:38:25 pm »
So, I finally got around to creating a forum account after years of on-and-off semi-active playing this game. During such time, all I've really been doing is afking and aimlessly wandering about, doing some quests here and there if I am able. Needless to say, despite how much time I actually invested in this game, I know very little about it. Because I don't plan on leaving any time soon (I've always managed to come back regardless), it is perhaps in my best interest to join a clan in which I can find a sense of belonging. I desire comrades, and hopefully some may come to desire me as a comrade.

My apologies for such an unnecessarily lengthy paragraph expressing what has already been stated in the subject heading.

Oh, by the way, my family name is Emo, as my forum name indicates.

Offline Ivan _Dobsy

• High Master
  • I'm the Meatsafe Murderer, only I never done it..
Re: Looking for a Noob-Friendly Clan
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 03:46:03 am »
Hi Emo,

Depending on what you are looking for in this game I could advise you which clan is better to join:

If you just start off I’d advise the warmth and safety of a pve faction   ::) – You’d be able to farm for your quests, run around without fearing you’ll be killed (at least not by other players XD )

Pve factions that I know best are:
  • Eminence : No real idea how active it is in there but I heard their leader takes time to help new players here and there – they house players from the US time zones
  • Dark Avalon: mixture of new and strong players – the clan was almost dead but these last weeks they managed to attract newer players and they are back on track it seems – mixed but most player I know there are from Asia
  • Calacirian: my clan :p – we are mostly active during the (European evening times) which is from +/- 13ST – 18ST – in weekends it is more random – players are from different regions but mostly EU/mid asia
  • BumbleBees: Think mostly with Turkish players
  • Immortal / Azurix or other pve clans but from which I have little or no info about.
  • There are others that I don’t specifically know very well

PVP wise I think you have 3 choices
Candy / TO / Evolution

I'll be on today from 14:00ST if you want to discuss this.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 03:50:08 am by Ivan _Dobsy »
"0"

Dobsy Family - Castilla

Offline EmoFamily

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 04:00:28 am »
Ah, I should have mentioned in what kind of clan I would be interested. Pve for sure. I have no interest in pvp. I want to thank you for your helpful reply. Certainly useful information of which I otherwise would not be aware. I would certainly be interested in learning more about your clan if at all possible.

Offline Ivan _Dobsy

• High Master
  • I'm the Meatsafe Murderer, only I never done it..
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 09:31:49 am »
My in game name is "Dobsy" - I'll be online later on from 14:30st and so on.

"0"

Dobsy Family - Castilla

Offline Frankenstein

• High Master
  • Preventing Master from another 820 year slumber
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 10:22:40 am »
My in game name is "Dobsy" - I'll be online later on from 14:30st and so on.

Don't talk to him!!!  It's a trap!!!

Just kidding, Mr. Dobsy's a nice guy.  :)

Banner by Mr. Tears™