Author Topic: Cannot make mission rooms in raids after one mission is completed  (Read 304 times)

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Bugged patch and it wastes family rep points by creating missions rooms and it doesn't work after doing one mission.  Please fix this ASAP.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Cannot make mission rooms in raids after one mission is completed
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 08:58:32 am »
I can verify the same thing happened to me yesterday as well.  Doesn't matter which mission you start with, when you finish and have the option to "move to the next" the option is presented, family rep is consumed, but then .... nothing. Blank screen, no option to move to the next mission.  Only option is to go back to bounty hunter room and start a new single mission
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 01:53:06 pm »
Same happens at times w. R6 solo in armonia, sometimes create room and than get stuck on loading screen. Annoying as hell having to keep restarting GE, and re-entering mission till it works.

Thing is didn't have issue with them day earlier right after maint- day after now im starting to see some ****. Granted no family rep is lost, but the mission is making me lose out on the possibility of mats on stuff.

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 08:17:12 am »
Not sure what changed, but the last couple of days, I'm able to step through the progressive BH ranked missions without the issues (blank screens instead of rooms) happening.  So that seems fixed for me, for now, but no clue what caused it to happen in the first place, or who/what/why it's working now :) 
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 08:03:55 pm »
Same, Same - though still are random times when changing screens/porting etc., that im waiting for the screen to load and instead get sent to log out screen. While not as annoying or nearly as frequent still has happen at least once a day I'd say.