Author Topic: Your blog!  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Eollica

• Master
  • Wizard addict since April 2008
Re: Your blog!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 08:09:59 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH after like 4 hours writing and compiling links and pretty pictures, I've made the transfer post in my blog. Will post this separately somewhere for highlights.

This blgo isn't a GE-only blog so I guess it won't classify for the T3Fun contest. I don't think i'll run to make a GE blog just for the contest (I've only read the contest info now, cuz i'm so fast, y'know. Now i can properly thank you, Ludin, for wishing me luck).

Here's my Post Regarding the chaotic history of G1 and the Sword 2 Transfer + Tutorials and Patch notes.

Offline Flores

• Expert
  • haha friends n_n
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 08:21:26 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH after like 4 hours writing and compiling links and pretty pictures, I've made the transfer post in my blog. Will post this separately somewhere for highlights.

This blgo isn't a GE-only blog so I guess it won't classify for the T3Fun contest. I don't think i'll run to make a GE blog just for the contest (I've only read the contest info now, cuz i'm so fast, y'know. Now i can properly thank you, Ludin, for wishing me luck).

Here's my Post Regarding the chaotic history of G1 and the Sword 2 Transfer + Tutorials and Patch notes.

There is no mention of me in this blog.

Offline Eollica

• Master
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2012, 09:29:40 pm »
I've noticed the prize worth for either the facebook contest or the blog contest is U$ 2,50. The minimum gold purchase is U$ 5,00, 5k T3coin.
Who's gonna effort to make a whole quality GE blog just for 3k T3Coin? Really guys... Not even G1 woudl dare such award cheapness...

Offline Ludin

• Expert
  • hi i love you
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 08:39:27 am »

pls stop trying to win over eollica
we're already in a relationship
there is no room for your existence here ok
and also eollica - why do you call it "tumbrl" ITS CALLED TUMBLR
It’s really cute when boys talk about their fears because it makes them vulnerable and easier to destroy.

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 01:04:56 pm »

I'm telling guy that volts.

Offline Eollica

• Master
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 01:33:58 pm »

SORRY okay i dont pay that much attention to 'tumblr' how are you even supposed to PRONOUNCE that. >P darn hipsters.
Everyone's being mean about my typos today. QQ

Whut?

Offline Ashlords

• Expert
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 02:07:53 pm »
i created my own blog also now.

Maybe ill try to take part of the contest :O

Offline Ludin

• Expert
  • hi i love you
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 03:21:51 pm »

ADONAI SAMA PLS
DONT DO IT
HE'LL STRANGLE ME
ADONAI PLS.............
It’s really cute when boys talk about their fears because it makes them vulnerable and easier to destroy.

Offline VantzmartS

• Master
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2012, 11:45:19 am »
With the kiosk event ending, don't forget to check my blog :P...

and follow the URL on the right side  8)

http://vantzmarts.blogspot.com/