When T3Fun server opened, it always felt, at least to me, the the cash shop was much emptier than before the transfer... Feso shop did get a boost but Cash missed a lot of items.
So I'm gonna make a list with some of my own interest and some that I've seen a hell load of people asking:
For Cash Shop or Feso:
We must keep in mind that Feso right now is only easy because of the Lucky Shop. A few weeks after the Lucky Shop closes, or if the chars that weren't obtainable in Ramiel Boxes are gone, the cheap feso ship WILL SINK. So In my suggestions I will separate what I think it's advantageous to each...
- Add 7day or 30day experience manuals (30, 40, 50%) <Could add 30day to CS and 7day to feso>
- Custom Wing Coupons (7 and 30 days) <Could add 30day to CS and 7day or 1day to feso>
- 7day Sacred Chaso requiem pass (Right now it's in the web shop, but I dont know how limited the Web Shop duration is.)
- Custom Weapon Costume Coupons (7 and 30 days)
- Barrack Slots Package - Make cheap boxes for people who want to expand barracks, with a slight discount near the feso price.
- 1 day costume wing coupon
- 1 day or 7 day exp manuals
- Tears of Ana in singles (CS only has big packages)
- Training G Cards
- 7day Master Explorer Pack (We only have the 30 one right now)
- Bring back the Expert Explorer Packs
- Wing Coupons (regular, not custom)
- Perhaps add Valeron's Powder here? Temporarely?
- For Valeron's Powder, all types (Even 34AR untradable powders); Something like add them to Web Shop for a while, or add an NPC that sells them for feso in town (Not a meet-a-GM event type because that's too much about luck).
- For newest pets like Divino and many others that other servers got but we didn't
- Add the other chars that didn't drop from Ramiel's Box to the Lucky Shop: Loretta, Cadet Leonele and Bane
- Maybe make an event where we can trade Ring Crystals/Black Oxides + Feso for ring boxes via NPC, because that mechanic used to be ingame and armonia patches have removed it.
- For weapon costumes with 3S and 2S, perhaps with more variety of looks
- Update the Dressing Room!!!! It's a big feso drain and we lack SO MANY COSTUMES that we were supposed to have gotten with all the patches. We are pretty much still stuck on Lucifer Garden's patch when it comes to costume content.
- We are always waiting for new patches since we are behind on other servers, but now we have a 2-in-1 update incoming on test phase. So I guess would simply be nice if we got informed more officialy about incoming changes, rather than ask a GM and get a reply at luck, and the information reaching very few players. Just a simple forum post with what's happening would be nice to keep our faith up.
About Blazing Event:
When the event was added to other servers, they had about 1 month where the event only had Part 1. After that, they released Part 2, with the temporary armonia weps/armor, and the Cursed/Angel weapon costumes. Could we get any confirmation that we will get Part 2?