Author Topic: Incredible Equipment Support Event Issue  (Read 3469 times)

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
Incredible Equipment Support Event Issue
« on: December 10, 2015, 05:21:04 am »
Attention Pioneers!

We are aware of the current issue regarding the rewards for Day 51 of Incredible Equipment Support Event and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Kindly contact our Support with the following information to receive your event rewards:

Title of Ticket: Incredible Event - Missing Rewards

Content:
Account ID:
Family Name:
Consecutive Attendance Count:

Attachments:
(1)Screenshot of dialogue with GM the Gift Preparer NPC (see example)

(2) Screenshot of your system chat after surrendering the Red Seed quest items (see example)

We will be crediting the rewards every 12 hours to all eligible accounts who have successfully filed their tickets.

This will only apply for accounts who have reached 51 days of consecutive attendance and above.

FAQs:

Do I need to crop my screenshots like the examples given?
No, there is no need to do so. You may attach the images directly from the screenshot folder of your game client.

Do I only need to do send a ticket this one time?
Unfortunately, investigating the issue may take a while. Players will then need to send a ticket everyday to receive their rewards.

I do not have a screenshot of my system chat when I surrendered my Red Seed items today (December 10). What do I do?
We understand that by the time we post this, some players were not able to take a screenshot of their system chat. We will then make an exception for these players and they do not need to provide this screenshot for today only.
However we will still require the first screenshot.

I already sent a ticket for my rewards. Where are they?
Please take note that we will credit the rewards by batch every 12hours (around 12AM/PM). We kindly request that you allow a margin of a few minutes as manual crediting may take time.

Event rewards can be retrieved by clicking on 'Gather Premium Item'.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.