Author Topic: [Poll] Play Time rewards  (Read 15630 times)

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
[Poll] Play Time rewards
« on: February 09, 2016, 09:44:32 pm »
Hello everyone!

The team is planning on preparing a Play Time event which will run long term, instead of the usual 1 month duration.

What we have in mind is a Play Time event with more rewards which you can save your points for, with extended duration.
For example, [6 Awesome Rewards] for 2,000 points each, then the PTE will run for 6 months so you can have a chance to get all top rewards or just use all your points on the random rewards.

We'd like to hear your suggestions/requests for rewards (both for top and for random) on this Play Time, since you will all be the recipients :)
As much as possible, please keep the requests reasonable. Also, keep in mind that we will prioritize items with (Event) counterparts.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline chikodaniel

• High Master
Re: [Poll] Play Time rewards
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 10:11:38 pm »
Abyss Weapon,Weapon costumes,rare char cards (code l,lyn,kevin,judith)
please no char costumes.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:16:32 pm by chikodaniel »
Rengar

1st Server.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
    • Tears of Blood
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 10:19:27 pm »
Hello everyone!

The team is planning on preparing a Play Time event which will run long term, instead of the usual 1 month duration.

What we have in mind is a Play Time event with more rewards which you can save your points for, with extended duration.
For example, [6 Awesome Rewards] for 2,000 points each, then the PTE will run for 6 months so you can have a chance to get all top rewards or just use all your points on the random rewards.

We'd like to hear your suggestions/requests for rewards (both for top and for random) on this Play Time, since you will all be the recipients :)
As much as possible, please keep the requests reasonable. Also, keep in mind that we will prioritize items with (Event) counterparts.

Angel Weapon Costumes
Fallen Angel Weapon Costumes
Abyss Weapon Costumes
Evil Weapon Costumes
Tyrant Weapon Costumes

Kotetsu (1h Sword Costume)
Black Herbert Costume (Great Sword Costume)
Silver Herbert Costume (Great Sword Costume)
Shwarz Methere (Dagger Costume)
Shaten Faust (Knuckle Costume)
Escarta of Evil (Rod Costume)

Female Elementalist Costume (Cerasus Campanulata) + (Cerasus Campanulata Hair)
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Crucipio

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 10:27:19 pm »
Weapon costumes
And updates. :P

Offline Hubby

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 10:49:44 pm »
Items with (Event) counterparts.

For Top:
Weapon Costumes (whatever series, but i prefer Curse one :P), from high priority:
1/ Fire Bracelet
2/ Lightning Bracelet
3/ Cannon
4/ Sabre
5/ Sword
6/ Great Sword
7/ Magic Book
8/ Rod
9/ X-bow
10/Staff| Ice bracelet|  Rapier| Dagger|...

For Random:
1/ Expert Chip
2/ Vet Chip
3/ Socket
4/ EET
5/ Principal Pot
6/ Training Card G
7/ Expert EXP Card G
8/ Vet EXP Card G
9/ Pet food
10/ Soul Crystal

Offline darky1818

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 11:02:42 pm »
I agree on weapon costumesss as the rest here!! it will be first choice! but pick a serie that has all or most of weapons, bracelet costumes for example... fire, ice and lightning so hard to find so it will be cool!! About character cards...i pass, it's full of characters already and at nice prices, we have a nice event also and most of people can afford that, i know there are some chars that still not cheap .. but it's ok, let some rares be rare (?) lol
Character costumes why not? there are some costumes that are not available from feso shop (school uniforms, rockstar costumes, summer costumes) u can include those as event will be nice too :D

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 11:06:56 pm »
I think they should focus on rewards that will help all the new STEAM players move up into the harder content of the game.

2000 point rewards:
+7 Evil Weapons (rifle, sword, bracelet, staff)
+7 ELN (scout, fighter)

12 point rewards:
- Vet G cards
- Expert G cards
- Training G cards
- Sun stones
- Moon stones
- Master EXP cards (rare)
- Pet Food
- 1 day SCR pass (rare)

Offline Amy

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 11:30:32 pm »
What a fun idea! Well, I sure would love a chance to have Kevin^_^ So rare characters as a prize sounds great to me. Maybe even event stances? It seems like everybody could use an extra copy of Punisher or Trance Robo. Weapon costumes aren't a really big deal for me, personally. Actually... they're usually a bit of a let down. (But I'm glad if everybody else enjoys them!) I think costumes of some of the older weapons you don't really get to play anymore (like the Katovic series) might be cool! Always up for a good nostalgia rush, right? A new permanent back costume would be great too, since all the characters can wear them.

The +7 ELN and Evil weapons sound like a cool idea. I find the armor is a little harder to come across than the weapons, so if I had to pick, I'd go with armor.

As for random prizes - I still think moonstones or sunstones would be nice. It would help keep the pets in food, that's for sure. I guess pet food in the random list would do the same, and I'm not against that idea! But I sometimes hear people complain about having too much pet food. Talk about a great problem^^;

Offline Zodiark

• Expert
  • MUDKIPZ MUDKIPZ MUDKIPZ
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 11:46:33 pm »
Black/White/Yellow Tiger Pet
Snail Pet
KoG Pet
Evil Wep Costumes
Silence of Ignisia (polearm Costume)
Escarta of Evil Costume (rod costume)
Fallen Angel Costumes
Black Herbert Costume (Great Sword Costume)
Silver Herbert Costume (Great Sword Costume)
Polar bear Costumes
Sheep Medal
Horn of Baphomet (back costume)
30-day Pet Food

Offline Cream

• Beginner
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 12:59:16 am »
For rare like what everyone is saying weapon costumes are always nice. Some rare characters like SFL, Kevin, CNL, etc. Maybe some of the pets like Acorchado and tigers. I also like the +7 ELN/Evil weps idea. And maybe some costumes like school outfit and swimsuits (for Lorriane, Dolores, Rachel, and Ludin too)

For random maybe some ring boxes, angel costume box, exp cards, chips, stance cards, and why not heavenly ramiel boxes :D

Offline Koybashi

• Beginner
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 01:21:41 am »
What a great idea! The playtime events are the best as you always get something everyday. I think weapon costumes would be great as they seem to only be available during events. Maybe one super rare item for 6000pts maybe a +9 Vigilar/Abyss or Silver Flash Lyn for the older players. As a newer player it would be nice to get some HM cards thrown in there or some 32/33 armor crystals to help get geared up. Thanks for doing another playtime event I really enjoyed the last one.  :D

Edit: Oh and Mega Quartz, lots and lots of Mega Quartz. =P
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:25:06 am by Koybashi »

Offline anaxaite

• Veteran
  • Pertiwi Family
    • Gepertiwi
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 01:31:25 am »
My Idea, that Play Time Event just only put 1 Awesome reward, and random rewards as well

But, instead of put item as a reward, i've been thinking it would be a "Special Ticket" instead. This ticket can be traded to NPC (event NPC) that sell various items such as weapon costumes, cash shop items, Rare Pet, Rare Stances, even Medal (for those who want to collect all medals like me). so T3fun doesnt have to make a new poster, layout, and thinking the reward, all they do just change the reward from that NPC if necessary.

PS: This NPC works like Master Guardian when you buy expert stances, first there will be option which type you wanna chose, weapon costumes option, Pet option, Stances option, medal options, etc. after you chose 1 option then shop window will open

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 01:38:49 am »
i've been thinking it would be a "Special Ticket" instead. This ticket can be traded to NPC (event NPC) that sell various items

Unfortunately we cannot create/customize an NPC for the Play Time event. Rewarding will be strictly web-based.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline chikodaniel

• High Master
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 01:50:15 am »
Maybe one super rare item for 6000pts maybe a +9 Vigilar/Abyss
LOL NO.
Rengar

1st Server.

Offline anaxaite

• Veteran
  • Pertiwi Family
    • Gepertiwi
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 03:11:05 am »
i've been thinking it would be a "Special Ticket" instead. This ticket can be traded to NPC (event NPC) that sell various items

Unfortunately we cannot create/customize an NPC for the Play Time event. Rewarding will be strictly web-based.

i see.. too bad then.. well i think you could put some +7 weapons and medals